AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wishlists, skype, and other cam sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2018
so which cam site is the most use friendly for the model? Which ones automatically set up your info for the customer to see like your amazon wish list?
does skyprivate do these things?

MyFreeCams is a good site for that.

I've seen SkyPrivate profiles where the models have their wishlists links shown, but there's not a link embedded in their profile (It's where the guy would have to copy the link and paste it). I do see that there's a section where you can link to your website, so I'm guessing if you wanted to use your wishlist link as that website, you could do that?

I've also seen models have their wishlist URL shown in their CamModelDirectory profile, but without the link embedded.

You can also put your wishlist link in your Twitter profile in that small bio section.

A lot of models also have their wishlist profile posted on their Model Centro page.

Status
Not open for further replies.