AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Words Across the Show Image?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2011
www.profiles.myfreecams.com
I've noticed some models have words that span across their show advertising either websites or twitter things. The words are generally across the bottom of their show window during the show. I was wondering how would I go about editing such text onto my show window? I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do that anywhere -- hopefully someone can help me. Thanks ^^

Bunny123 said:
I've noticed some models have words that span across their show advertising either websites or twitter things. The words are generally across the bottom of their show window during the show. I was wondering how would I go about editing such text onto my show window? I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do that anywhere -- hopefully someone can help me. Thanks ^^

manycam.com :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.