AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worried by eventual taxes and problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2016
Hello girls, I'm new on this forum. I want to share my concern with you, all. Two years ago, I've cammed on LiveJasmin for about 3 months, I'd say. After this period of time, I decided to quit. ( I can't remember if I closed my account or not) After a 6-months pause I've signed up for a new LiveJasmin account and I'm concerned if eventual taxes and problems will come by ( from the old account ). Can you tell me your opinion?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english!

It depends where you are because tax laws are different around the world. I'm in the U.S. for reference.

Did you file taxes for the year you earned income on your original LJ account? Have you filed taxes for the years since then and reported all the income from your current account? If the 3 months of income from the first LJ account is the only amount that has not been reported on taxes, you probably don't need to worry.

If two years ago, you made less than a certain amount in those 3 months from camming, you may not even need to worry about reporting it. If you made several thousand dollars during that period, I would seek help from a tax professional. It's possible that you may be able to refile for that year and claim the unreported income properly. You might owe back taxes on it. Worst case, you ignore it, get auditted, and the government takes what you owe in taxes plus late fees. It might be best to look into it and pay on your own rather than wake up to the funds being taken one day.

Exactly what she said! It really depends on what you make, otherwise you need not to worry about it at all. Find that out first & then I'd go from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.