AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst band you've seen in concert

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
1979 I saw a One Hit Wonder band called Sniff n' the Tears open for Kansas. It was truly awful. Here is how it went down:

They come out and start the show and do every cliche terrible rock star antic move. It was embarrassing. Prancing around the stage and posing. They finish the first tune and no one applauds. You can hear the noise of the crowd talking as they ignore the band.

Then they play another tune. Same thing. Same response. Someone comes out from the side of the stage, gathers the band and they talk for a minute.

Then they play their "big hit" called Driver's Seat. They finish the song and the house lights come on immediately, the roadies are on the stage pulling equipment. With the band still standing around...

Worst I've ever seen at a major concert at a big arena.

• Funny!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I would have to say "Faster Pussycat" on the KISS 'Hot in the Shade' tour. I knew about them because of the movie 'Decline and Fall of Western Civilization part II: the Metal Years,' but they really really didn't know how to do it in a stadium. It almost seemed like they were overwhelmed and it was the first time I ever saw a band kind of bite it on the big stage (thousands of people could have cared less about them). KISS wasn't all that great either (blah without the mystique of the makeup and personalities and Ace and Peter) but I remember being really really bored during Faster Pussycat.

Now, if you would have started a thread about worst experiences at a concert that led to one might possibly judging the band and thus becoming the worst concert ... then i have stories. But, band alone, I would have to say Faster Pussycat.

Hmm, worst band... Well, she's not a band. But, Shania Twain's "Come on Over" tour. This was right after she really started to make it big in the pop music scene. I almost walked out. Only thing that kept me from doing so was I was there with a big group of people...

Now, if you would have started a thread about worst experiences at a concert that led to one might possibly judging the band and thus becoming the worst concert ... then i have stories. But, band alone, I would have to say Faster Pussycat.

Yep, been there. Not of my own choosing either....

Insane Clown Posse. Not a fan of them and don't really fit in with juggalos but had a surprisingly fun time.

I saw Bell Biv Devoe, LL Cool J and Run DMC in a combined show.

It was the best and worst show I have ever seen (I have not seen many).

LL Cool J and Bell Biv Devoe were great! They rocked it hard. I had a 3 row seat and I was blown away by them. However, Run was awful. He was rude and nasty to the tech/stage crew. His performance was also sub-par. Leaving his partner DMC to pick up the slack which was super unfair.

I saw System of a Down play at Ozzfest one year. They were painfully bad. I threw away their cd when I went home. Just hearing their music is still traumatic now over a decade later.

• Funny!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
From Autumn To Ashes when they toured with Thursday and Planes mistaken for Stars, the rest of the bands kicked SO much ass and I was so disappointed because I was so in love with their album "Too Bad You're Beautiful" at the time... Took me years to even be able to listen to that album again. Total suckfest.

Cake. They pissed and moaned about the sun being in their eyes, got bitchy at the crowd for requesting that they play Rock and Roll Lifestyle, and left the stage... all in about 4 songs. The venue and the year are fuzzy... a lot of my life from that time is a bit fuzzy... but '96, '97 sometime?

Also saw Deftones open for 311 back in the day. I admit that I'm not a Deftones fan at all but I recall being especially unimpressed with them live. 311 crushed it though.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Status
Not open for further replies.