AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst movies ever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strokinmuhharbl

Banhammered
Apr 13, 2011
Watched Bottle of Los Angeles yesterday. First time seeing it. Possibly the worst movie ever. Awful story line, horrible "special effects", bad acting, and the list goes on. There's one part where the women ejects from the plane and all you hear is her talking and a little background noise. No air from being that high up in the air, no wind blowing her hair...... w-t-f?????????????? Waste of 1 hour 20 some thing minutes of life. The ending sucked too.

Reactions: Jolene
House of the Dead or BloodRayne, pretty much any movie directed by Uwe Boll could qualify for the title.

Reactions: IvyGirl
Mulva: Zombie Ass Kicker

Do not watch this movie if you have anything better to do with your time- like drilling needles into your eyeballs, or eating maggots, or shoving pepper-laced cactus into your rectum, or.... you get the idea.

This film is a waste of celluloid and time and make-up and the oxygen inhaled by the "actors."

It seemed to be a thing created by nine year olds with severe retardation who were financed by their overbearing parents that paid other kids in the neighborhood to play along.

If I meet someone associated with this thing I may just punch them in the throat for this insult to movie-making.

I didn't like this movie......

My friends and I used to say "Eh, better than Beowulf" when ever we saw a horrible movie, but then we sat through G.I. Joe and that was the first time I have ever watched a movie where I had to return it right away to find something anything else to watch.

G.I. Joe is so horribly bad it makes my brain cry.

Reactions: camstory
>bottle of Los Angeles.
>bottle

So anyways here I'm watching Universal Soldier II and reading threads about bad movies. So they thought it would be a good idea to replace the two stars of the film with two nobodies. Who stay on for USIII and then are replaced by the stars previously in the roles from the first movie for USIV and USV.

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation That movie was just so bad that it was painful for me to watch when it originally came out thinking that it was an awesome sequel to the original movie back when I was a kid!

The Nostalgia Critic's review reminded me of just how truly awful that movie really is!

It was a very piss poor adaptation of Mortal Kombat 3 which had come out in 1995 in the arcades, and it crammed as many characters from the games as possible as well as the fact that most of the original cast from the first movie didn't come back to reprise their roles.

Thank God for the web series Mortal Kombat: Legacy :-D

Samuel Bayer's remake of the original "A Nightmare on Elm Street" was just absolutely horrible also! Jackie Earle Haley's performance as the new Freddy Krueger didn't help it either even though he did a good job of it. There were some parts in that movie where he just seemed like he was a total pervert and the fact that they changed his backstory and origin to where he was a Gardner at a preschool that molested kids just based on accusations and that he was murdered by the parents without any kind of proof as to if he actually did molest them or not was just very absolutely very fucking absurd and pointless! :angry4:

Sorry for the minor spoilers by the way.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
You know the type of movie that makes you detest anything the actor does from that point forward, I have to say that Nicolas Cage was so bad in this movie that I can not stand watching anything he has done since, I pretty much refuse to pay for anything that he has done in the last 23 years after watching Vampire's Kiss http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098577/ It's a good thing it was a vampire movie, because it sucked sooooooooo bad. But that is just my opinion, and I am a big vampire fan, at least up until the Twilight series, I know I am putting a BIG target on my head with that comment but I was not a big fan of those either.

All of the films listed above are good candidates. The worst film that I've seen that I can think of at the moment is "The Room", written/produced/directed/starring Tommy Wiseau. Horrendous acting, continuity errors galore, dropped plot threads...you name a problem, and this film has it in spades. There is a reason why Adult Swim has aired it on April Fool's Day the last few years.

Reactions: IvyGirl
Nordling said:
The Lovely Bones.

Murder of a child in the confines of a Disney-type fantasy.

Haven't seen that but I've read the book which was pretty good, though somewhat unsatisfying. For 95% of the book everyone but the killer suffers - the girl's family tears itself apart...but I guess that's the point of what something like that does to families.

My choice for worst movie is going to be controversial because I know some people rave about it....

What Dreams May Come - god I hated it, and so did my gf at the time I saw it with - was the only film either of us have ever walked out on lol

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Nine Lives (Didn't turn it off because I figured all of these emotionally lacking scenes, that seem to only relate based on the few interweaving characters, had a point-climax-ANYTHING!... Nope. WORST MOVIE EVER)

Oh and a Netflix classic. Filthy McNasty.

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
The Lovely Bones.

Murder of a child in the confines of a Disney-type fantasy.

Haven't seen that but I've read the book which was pretty good, though somewhat unsatisfying. For 95% of the book everyone but the killer suffers - the girl's family tears itself apart...but I guess that's the point of what something like that does to families.

My choice for worst movie is going to be controversial because I know some people rave about it....

What Dreams May Come - god I hated it, and so did my gf at the time I saw it with - was the only film either of us have ever walked out on lol
Yeah, the consensus of the reviews of "The Lovely Bones" I've read seemed to be that the book was great but the movie sucked. I haven't read the book yet, but apparently the movie had little resemblance.

AngelAndrea said:
Nine Lives (Didn't turn it off because I figured all of these emotionally lacking scenes, that seem to only relate based on the few interweaving characters, had a point-climax-ANYTHING!... Nope. WORST MOVIE EVER)

When I watched Mulva it was double feature with Filthy McNasty. Did you see the same? Personally, I think Filthy was the superior "film." Chocolate pudding, regardless.

lordmagellan said:
AngelAndrea said:

When I watched Mulva it was double feature with Filthy McNasty. Did you see the same? Personally, I think Filthy was the superior "film." Chocolate pudding, regardless.

TBH I didn't hate the movie (Filthy McNasty) it makes me laugh so crazy! But it's still one of the worst I've ever seen. :)

I kindly disagree with his roles in rocky IV and masters of the universe and knowing there are the likes of Tommy Wiseau out there

Worst movie I watched from start to end was clockwork orange.
worst movie I left the cinema during the film was interview with a vampire.
Worst movie in the last weeks was "friends with money".

Traditio said:
Worst movie I watched from start to end was clockwork orange.
worst movie I left the cinema during the film was interview with a vampire.
Worst movie in the last weeks was "friends with money".

Omg I love Interview with a vampire lol. Even though I could not watch it at night when I was younger :lol:

uhohtrouble said:
Omg I love Interview with a vampire lol. Even though I could not watch it at night when I was younger :lol:
ever read the books? i think it is a bad idea to read a book first and then see a movie after the book.

Reactions: MystiRose
Traditio said:
uhohtrouble said:
ever read the books? i think it is a bad idea to read a book first and then see a movie after the book.
I read the books but also loved the movie. Of course watching it NOW as opposed to when it first came out, it seems cheesy, but for its time it was great.

And yet Tom Cruise is still not the gayest vampire out there. Who'd have guessed it?

I read A Clockwork Orange after seeing the movie but I still think it's a quality film.

AmberCutie said:
Traditio said:
uhohtrouble said:
Interview with a vampire
I read the books but also loved the movie. Of course watching it NOW as opposed to when it first came out, it seems cheesy, but for its time it was great.
couldnt find the glimpse of the atmosphere of the book in the film... but welll i may have a disturbed movie sense -i was one of the few that disliked the last x-men film...
SweepTheLeg said:
I read A Clockwork Orange after seeing the movie but I still think it's a quality film.
too much emphasis on the violence to less emphasis on the message - just my opinion (for my movie taste - see above)
And it is always easier to first see the movie and second read the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.