AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you be willing to date a guy that doesn't like having oral sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if he was otherwise amazing. I really like giving oral (and kind of like receiving it).

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Sounds like I'd have a terrible time dating :(
I am a firm believer that if someone wants a partner there is someone out there for them. Whether they have kinks they feel alone with, vanilla, identify as one of the many different kinds of asexuals, or anything else under the sun. It might take a while and feel hopeless at times, but the world is a big place full of people looking for connections.

Last edited:
I am a firm believer that if someone wants a partner there is someone out there for them. Whether they are haves kinks they feel alone with, vanilla, identify as one of the many different kinds of asexuals, or anything else under the sun. It might take a while and feel hopeless at times, but the world is a big place full of people looking for connections.
Yes! Also, sometimes things that are hypothetically important like this topic are actually not dealbreakers in reality. Like you think it would be but if you meet someone who’s otherwise awesome, you will date them and not care about what’s “missing”. Also, tastes change! And there’s a lot of other fun sexy things you can do to please each other.

Sounds like I'd have a terrible time dating :(

Not necessarily, yo. Just means your potential dating pool won't have the people who have answered so far in this thread in it. Also, oral sex (and sex in general) varies a fair bit between partners. You might not have enjoyed your oral experiences so far, but that doesn't mean you won't ever enjoy them.

Not necessarily, yo. Just means your potential dating pool won't have the people who have answered so far in this thread in it. Also, oral sex (and sex in general) varies a fair bit between partners. You might not have enjoyed your oral experiences so far, but that doesn't mean you won't ever enjoy them.
I've never had sex.

I've never had sex.

Ah, well there you go. If and when you do, you might enjoy it more than you think you will. And if you don't, it's not the end of the world. Some couples are wildly sexual and adventurous, some barely have sex at all, simply because it's not a big part of their relationship.

Reactions: Gen
I am probably in the minority, but I don't enjoy getting oral. It does nothing for me so I happily skip it. A bit to get wet is helpful but that's all. I don't mind giving it though and do so all the time because my partner does enjoy it.

Yes and No.

I'd date someone that didn't eat pussy if they had a good enough reason that didn't include "it's gross" because I'm not dating anyone that thinks my pussy is gross lol.

I can't date a man that won't let me give it even if they aren't super into it but aren't turned off by it is fine. Hetero sex doesn't feel right without it for me. I enjoy it.

I'd probably happily date a woman that didn't like recieving though. Eating pussy is fun but doesn't do the same thing to me that sucking dick does.

But I have friends that both don't like giving or receiving. So there are tons of people out there. I have even more friends that say they hate oral but do it only because their partner likes it.

I'm also a firm believer if you haven't tried something it's hard to know if you will like it unless there's some sort of trauma or something causing the block. I was grossed out by it until I tried it. And I'm still repulsed by the idea of cum in my mouth so sometimes you end up liking some aspects and hate others.

There's so many variations of what different people need to feel fulfilled that there's someone out there for everyone though.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I can't date a man that won't let me give it even if they aren't super into it but aren't turned off by it is fine. Hetero sex doesn't feel right without it for me. I enjoy it.

Ugh, women. Amirite? So selfish. But I suppose I'd be willing to overlook this. I mean, it'd be a hurdle, for sure. But I'm a very considerate and generous lover, and if my partner really wanted, needed to dedicate one third of their waking hours to lovingly blowing my penis, I guess I'd put my own desires aside and put their needs and wants first.

Ugh, women. Amirite? So selfish. But I suppose I'd be willing to overlook this. I mean, it'd be a hurdle, for sure. But I'm a very considerate and generous lover, and if my partner really wanted, needed to dedicate one third of their waking hours to lovingly blowing my penis, I guess I'd put my own desires aside and put their needs and wants first.

I had an ex that wouldn't let me lol.

He was only into bjs where I cried and choked and wouldn't let me suck his dick otherwise lol. So laugh all you want but there are dudes that won't tolerate my selfish ways lol

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Would you be willing to date a woman that didn't like to have female on female oral sex?

That amounts to an almost sex-less relationship, so..... Not really.

To tell you the truth, it took a a few months for my girlfriend in college to tell me I am doing it wrong. I think I did right after she told me, but, I don't know. Maybe she just gave up?

Another relationship later I was feeling great about how awesome I was with my college experience and it was soooooooooo frustrating for her in the short time I had to prove my sexual prowess.

I was never frustrated for some reason. Sure, I would have enjoyed some different positions, but, they seemed to know what they were doing even if they weren't pros. I would have liked stuff but they both didn't like me watching them giving oral and covered their faces with their hair. Honestly, the internet was either not there at that time, or was in its infancy, so I guess they had no idea what is possible. So, I would have loved to say to them: hey I like this, but, just the fact that I could come off as a creep was so overpowering it kept me from asking. I guess I am not very dominant.

Back Rubs and massages are the best though! I think I did those pretty good (at least the college girlfriend, even after we broke up and she had a new boyfriend with a great job, I would see her and she liked the massage and I did it). You should be a masseuse guy or physical therapist or something. You don't have to talk. Just make the body feel good.

Reactions: MissJasmineUK
Yeah nope. I like oral too much to not have someone in my life that doesn't like doing it.

And agreed, just focus on dating before the sex part. You'll find people you're compatible with--no good psyching yourself out before you get out there.

You need to get laid, @Guy Go get a hooker and get it over with, SMH. You are overthinking

Status
Not open for further replies.