AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wrong token option was selected jumped from 200 to 4050.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2023
Hello people,
I wanted to buy 200 tokens and after purchase I was suddenly shown that I bought 4050, which the receipt proves. I have already filled out the contact form, but unfortunately I have not received a response yet. Since I can not afford just 4050 Tks, I would like to refund them (I also have not spent anything ).

My name: NotYourNeighbor95

Does anyone know if this is possible?
Thank you in advance!

With kind regards,
NotYourNeighbor95

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello people,
I wanted to buy 200 tokens and after purchase I was suddenly shown that I bought 4050, which the receipt proves. I have already filled out the contact form, but unfortunately I have not received a response yet. Since I can not afford just 4050 Tks, I would like to refund them (I also have not spent anything ).

My name: NotYourNeighbor95

Does anyone know if this is possible?
Thank you in advance!

With kind regards,
NotYourNeighbor95

There have been other posts on here about this happening to other Chaturbate members too. It's crazy that CB still hasn't fixed this issue.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Hello punker Barbie I have the same problem I wanted to purchase 100 tokens for 10,99 and I pressen by mistake for 319 is it a possibility to get my money back and get a refund? Please Im desperate My username is leoleon2909 and my Email is jankovicarthur@gmail.com I have not used any of the tokens

Upvote 0
Hello punker Barbie, @punker barbie , I have the same problem. I wanted to purchase 100 tokens for $10.99 and after purchase I was shown that I bought 4050 tokens for $319. can you please help me get my money back and get a refund? My username is barry277407 and my Email is rameshmuna@mail.com. I confirm, I have not used any of the tokens

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.