AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Xbox one or ps4?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another vote for PC gaming. The one thing I've learned from watching camgirls and camsites, is as somebody who's only owned two consoles in his life, is that I'm extraordinarily ignorant about all things Nintendo. I experimented with Pokemon Go but I realized that with absolutely no knowledge of the Pokemon universe most of the game was lost on me.

If you have a PC there is no reason to get an Xbox, but PS4 will give you access to games that you don't find on either Xbox or PCs.

If you have a PC there is no reason to get an Xbox

How is the pc port of Red Dead Redemption and how quickly does a lobby fill up? Do the PC versions of the Forza games get the short end of the stick as is tradition? I could go on and on but the point is that your ignorance isn't limited to only Nintendo. And that RDR is dope and alone is worth owning a One or last gen console for. Also, you should all pre-order the X-Box One X, fka Project Scorpio, available November 7th. Experience true 4k gaming on the world's most powerful console. lmao what a shill, sorry, but seriously yall, the 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming. Games simply play better on Xbox One X. Feel true power this November.

How is the pc port of Red Dead Redemption and how quickly does a lobby fill up? Do the PC versions of the Forza games get the short end of the stick as is tradition? I could go on and on but the point is that your ignorance isn't limited to only Nintendo. And that RDR is dope and alone is worth owning a One or last gen console for. Also, you should all pre-order the X-Box One X, fka Project Scorpio, available November 7th. Experience true 4k gaming on the world's most powerful console. lmao what a shill, sorry, but seriously yall, the 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming. Games simply play better on Xbox One X. Feel true power this November.
Red Dead Redemption isn't Xbox exclusive, I have it on my PS3. Forza Horizon 3 was OK on PC and I didn't have to play it in "cinematic" 30 fps, but there are other car games that are better, Asseto Corsa, both Project CARS games and DiRT Rally, all of which I can play in VR with my HTC Vive. If I were to rank the current consoles on how interesting they are to me I would say that the Nintendo Switch is the most interesting one because I could play the games on it when I am not at home and it has some interesting exclusive titles. Number 2 on the list would be PS4 because of the PSVR and the PS4 exclusive titles. Apart from having slightly better controllers than the PS4, the Xbox One and the Xbox One X brings nothing to the table for me. I don't like playing FPS on a Console because I think it feel terrible trying to aim with a game pad so getting one for the HALO games is out of the question. Looking through the release list for Xbox One I can't find any exclusive titles that excites me.

If I were going to buy a console it would most likely be the Switch, but I think I am going to skip this console generation. If someone wants a system to game on they should look at what their needs are. If you want the very best graphics and most competitive online multiplayer for all genres except fighters PC is the way to go. For just sitting and playing on a couch or if you are into competitive fighting games consoles is what you want. Talking about specs is completely useless because all of the current generation consoles have inferior hardware to my gaming PC, but that doesn't guarantee that I will have more fun because my PC is more powerful. I will probably have a more fun time going over to my friend and play FIFA with him on a console while sitting on a couch than playing against him over the internet on my PC.

I don't think we as consumers should do the marketing for console manufacturers and game publishers. We should wait for reviews to come out, read them and decide for ourselves if a game or a console looks fun or interesting enough for us to spend money on it. To be honest I don't know if you are trying to troll and are pretending to be a hardcore Xbox fanboy or if you actually are one.

Red Dead Redemption isn't Xbox exclusive, I have it on my PS3.

Yeah, I said that in my post. Not sure what you didn't understand about last gen console. And yeah, was mostly joking. Sorry if I offended any pc elitists, I know how sensitive yall can be.

I bought consoles for the fact that I like to keep my PC dedicated to non-gaming use now. Wasn't that way before, as I used to solely be a PC gamer. Between trying to build all new systems, lack of time, and the fact that I'd much rather do something than keeping up with the latest hardware, etc., I'd rather put all that focus elsewhere.
Each gaming platform has its specific benefits, and quirks. Just need to decide what works best for oneself I think belittling someone for their choices is stupid.

I recently only got back into gaming and had not done so since my early teens.

I ended up buying an xbox one as there was a great deal on, but now regret it as I think the ps4 might be better haha.

What do you guys think? :)

Thats how I feel lol, I thought Xbox One would be great for my Destiny 2 game, But now everyone is telling me to get a PS4. I think I'll make the change before COD comes out next month, Just my 2 cents hehehe xoxox

PS4. I play it all the time. I like it a lot so I am going to with PS4. Plus there is a lot of games I like on there that they have such Final Fantasy and Undertake. This was deal breaker for me.

I recently only got back into gaming and had not done so since my early teens.

I ended up buying an xbox one as there was a great deal on, but now regret it as I think the ps4 might be better haha.

What do you guys think? :)

Man to man I have to say you: bring it back and get a PS4 instead. :happy:

Man to man I have to say you: bring it back and get a PS4 instead. :happy:

Bro to bro, no self respecting man or woman would choose a console as primitive and wimpy as the PS4 to game on. Frankly, it would be uncivilised. Instead, he should experience true power this holiday season with an upgrade to the Xbox One X. Available now.

lmao console wars

• Funny!
Reactions: LovelyJulesXoXo
I honestly want to get a Xbox one just because my main two favorite games on 360 are Mass Effect and Forza (which aren't on PS4). If it weren't for those two games I'd 1000000% go PS4

I game on PC, Xbox, and PS4. Xbox hands down is number one mostly because you can gameshare when you and a friend save each others information on your xbox so whenever one person buys a game the other person gets it which kind of makes xbox overall cheaper depending on who you gameshare with on top of that xbox has a better network for multiplayer and the competitive scene is a lot higher. PS4 has a few more exclusives then xbox but the games are kind of unreasonably expensive especially compared to the deals on PC and xbox.

I have been a Pc gamer (and wow player) since I was 12. I have played on playstation and xbox before but I was never good at fps. Pretty good at PC overwatch though. I AM saving up amazon giftcards to get a ps4 pro, super excited!

i got an xbox one s for xmas....took it out of the box, turned it on, said i had to do a mandatory update, started update.....went in the other room to fold laundry, came back n the xbox was off....n wouldnt turn back on. 15 min out of the box n had to be sent back to microsoft for repair. just got it back, works great now, but jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.