AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Yay that!"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/

I sound like a valley girl goober. My apologies in advance.

Reactions: atrain37
Frankie said:
I gotta say it again: you sound so damn cute. O_O It's like if bunnies could talk. But yes! Improvement from the last one. Good job. :D
I think it's a combo of bunnies and those little Disney birds that dress Cinderella. Also agree with everything said. Doing a great job with these. Any possible rambling is still very entertaining ^_^

I found kind of weird seeing Amber not showing boobies ._.
Don't get me wrong, weird in a good way. because she is SO GODDAMN CUTE :3 *giggles*

In a different time, in a different place, in a different dimension, in a different body... you and I would make a pretty sweet team, Amber.

I D'awww'd at both vlog posts.

I don't have a site for it, but I'm really tempted to do a vlog myself about how willfully ignorant people are being regarding the health care debate. I won't get into it now, but I've just seen SO much of it that I'm sick of not saying something about it.

Anyhow, this isn't about me, this is about you, and how awesome your new vlog is. Totally subscribed.

Your "Boring!" :lol: :clap:
ilu :mrgreen:

Elvine said:
Your "Boring!" :lol: :clap:
ilu :mrgreen:

*You're*.

As in, "you're an asshole."
:hand:

arachn1d said:
I have been beaten to a correction! :woops:
I was leaving it for you. Blame Amber for beating you to the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.