AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yes, another ‘in love with a camgirl’ thread. But I’d love opinions if anyone is willing to share them.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, they do. Completely understandable on the uncertainty. The visa issue is what I was inquiring on if it becomes long-term and serious. While I'm one who believes in enjoying the moment and present with someone, I also have a tendency to be a bit realistic.

Thanks, they are. I was inquiring on the long-term due to the visa issue. While I'm one who believes in fully enjoying the present with someone, I also try to look forward and determine if there's a foreseeable future with them. A long distance relationship is very difficult, and when you have two different countries involved with visa complexities makes it even more so.

Thanks, they are. I was inquiring on the long-term due to the visa issue. While I'm one who believes in fully enjoying the present with someone, I also try to look forward and determine if there's a foreseeable future with them. A long distance relationship is very difficult, and when you have two different countries involved with visa complexities makes it even more so.
Realism is important, of course. If it got to the point of us wanting to live in the same country together we have a few options and I don’t believe it’s impossible - it just might not be in my home nation, for example. I have no idea yet how this relationship will develop, but if it was to get to the point where I had to make sacrifices or move to be with her, I’d absolutely consider that. I’m sure she’d do the same from her side, too.

It's really nice to finally have a member who comes back and gives us an update, so thank you for that! My guess is you came back because your outcome was positive and you wanted to share it with us
I am happy it all worked out for you on this trip and you are happy with the experience, it definitely offers a hopeful counterpoint to all the other sad "in love with camgirl" threads.
I hope your relationship continues to grow and she is honest and committed so you can hopefully move on with your relationship and take it to the next level.

It's really nice to finally have a member who comes back and gives us an update, so thank you for that! My guess is you came back because your outcome was positive and you wanted to share it with us
I am happy it all worked out for you on this trip and you are happy with the experience, it definitely offers a hopeful counterpoint to all the other sad "in love with camgirl" threads.
I hope your relationship continues to grow and she is honest and committed so you can hopefully move on with your relationship and take it to the next level.
I think the reason few guys ever come back with an update is the response here is far from charitable, in my experience.

I think the reason few guys ever come back with an update is the response here is far from charitable, in my experience.
Well, a reason to come back if we were mean is to prove us all wrong. They don’t though.. maybe because we are usually right?

It's funny, just last night I said in another thread that none of those guys ever came back with an update. I painstakingly read every single word of every single post in Amber's pinned "in love with a cam girl" thread.
Then this morning - BAM! There it is! One that might actually be working out...maybe??? - unless he gets beaten up and robbed at the airport.

I hope this doesn't give the other 99.9% of guys the false hope they are looking for. :(

I hope this doesn't give the other 99.9% of guys the false hope they are looking for. :(
Well, 99.9% of cam site users aren't on ACF unless they start googling their symptoms, so the vast majority of guys falling in love with camgirls don't even know they're not supposed to.
But anyway; befriending someone, getting a crush, developing an infatuation, falling in lust or falling in love is just humans being humans.

As the saying goes, "It could also end well".

Best of luck to you two, @Probablyanotherdumbass !

(Nope. Not changing my profile background 🧐)

True - I meant 99.9% of the guys in the pinned thread. I know this is becoming a huge issue in the whole camming world, especially with the gazillions of already-lonely guys being sequestered in their homes and discovering this awesome, vast world of beautiful and seemingly easy to befriend women. And not understanding - or giving a shit - how they are supposed to act. I was one of them.

When someone falls for a cam girl, and doesn't realize (or refuses to realize) that it is just fantasy, lives can be brought down to their knees en masse! I worry about that because I was almost there.

Nice avatar, BTW! 😄

Oh, okay. I misread or misunderstood, probably.
And yes, being a camsite regular can be almost intoxicating at times, and the amount of cool/interesting/sexy/sweet/smart/funny camgirls out there is what makes me go back. I have no problems seeing why some end up lying awake at night over a special one. I guess we haven't seen the last of these threads in here.

What's up with all the Gordon Ramsay photos? Is it "World Gordon Ramsay Day" or something? @CheeseMoon is that you ? "Coz you so fineee " XD And you bear a slight resemblance to Ramsay

P.S. I don't normally use text spelling!

giphy.gif

What's up with all the Gordon Ramsay photos? Is it "World Gordon Ramsay Day" or something? @CheeseMoon is that you ? "Coz you so fineee " XD And you bear a slight resemblance to Ramsay

P.S. I don't normally use text spelling!
The unfortunate incident started when @EliMarie717 confessed she masturbates obsessively over Gordon Ramsey's cooking shows. It sorta went downhill from there. After a bunch of us changed our avatars into Ramsey effigies, nobody has heard from her. Hope she has enough lube.

The unfortunate incident started when @EliMarie717 confessed she masturbates obsessively over Gordon Ramsey's cooking shows. It sorta went downhill from there. After a bunch of us changed our avatars into Ramsey effigies, nobody has heard from her. Hope she has enough lube.
ROFL!
So this isn't you? I'm a little disappointed ..

I am a cam model and i really hate it when guys are falling in love .. i usually try to make them understand im not on site for this but sometimes i force myself to play the game becouse in the end is our job, if i cut it i lose, guys leave and i lose the money he will give to other model,. For example now i have a men in love for like 1 y and half he is fking my brain with his love, that i feel like telling him to go and leave me alone so phatetic and so annoying, but i get exactly 3000$ from him on cam montly wich i feel sorry to say go away , so trying to convince myself to keep my mouth shut every time he fuck my brain dreeming of meeting me and coming to my country to have dinner , yeah right! come to masturbate at me daily then for sure ill have dinner with you , rolf . Sometimes i think guys deverves exacly what is happening and is not our fault. , sorry but this the cam reality , wake up guys or just pay and live your own fantazy if thats givving you some action in your life , becouse if you dont pay no cam girl will lose time with you since is our job to be onlnie and make money .

all this seems to be under @EliMarie717 's entire responsibility, participants are obviously manipulated.
It was @Brett M ... I swear
Apparently, he has a really hot ball sack, because he told the world it looks like Gordon Ramsay... or something like that 🔥🔥

The unfortunate incident started when @EliMarie717 confessed she masturbates obsessively over Gordon Ramsey's cooking shows

Lol oh come on, let's be honest here... who doesn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.