AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You might be a camwhore if

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... if you can't walk through the grocery store without pondering if/how each item would look poured over your body before a shower show.

The first thing that you think of when you meet a pretty girl is the possibility of doing a future G/G cam show.

JoleneJolene said:
You might be a camwhore if...
You blow a kiss at the store clerk and say "thank you" in an overexcited tone when he hands you your change.

I am also guilty of the random, unaware boobie squeezing while going over my sushi menu... :/

Someone really likes their sushi

Reactions: AedanRayne
...if you're subconsciously dividing your clothes into 'cam clothes' and 'normal clothes'.

...if you have to come up with a way to explain to your mother why you need to have bulbs with a colder light in your room.

...if you start drinking coffee or red bull in the middle of the night because you just cannot miss out on those American guys.

...if it's perfectly normal to have emotional outbursts while you're alone in your room, in front of your PC, at 4 a.m. in the morning.

JessicaLapin said:
You own more lingerie, stockings, role play outfits and lounge type clothing (sweat pants and tees) than going out clothing (jeans, dress pants and blouses). I really need to do some shopping :woops: lol

this is sooo true for me. i have yoga pants hoodies tank tops and tons of panties and lacy slips but nothing for going anywhere nice. every time before i go out i can be found in my room foraging through lace whining "Oh god i have NO clothes."

i have my own to add when someone does something nice for you and your thank you is accompanied by shaking your chest and an overenthusiastic smile.
true story i was out at lunch with a friend forever ago and her toddler spilled my drink on the table. when the waitress came to wipe it up i said thank you and literally shook my breasts at her and smiled. she gave me a strange look and i spent the rest of lunch blushing and giggling.

Jaydenrainey said:
JessicaLapin said:
You own more lingerie, stockings, role play outfits and lounge type clothing (sweat pants and tees) than going out clothing (jeans, dress pants and blouses). I really need to do some shopping :woops: lol

this is sooo true for me. i have yoga pants hoodies tank tops and tons of panties and lacy slips but nothing for going anywhere nice. every time before i go out i can be found in my room foraging through lace whining "Oh god i have NO clothes."

i have my own to add when someone does something nice for you and your thank you is accompanied by shaking your chest and an overenthusiastic smile.
true story i was out at lunch with a friend forever ago and her toddler spilled my drink on the table. when the waitress came to wipe it up i said thank you and literally shook my breasts at her and smiled. she gave me a strange look and i spent the rest of lunch blushing and giggling.

Its the first time in my life I can afford to dress nice and I just dont buy clothes :lol:

Jessi said:
Its the first time in my life I can afford to dress nice and I just dont buy clothes :lol:
I tend to go downtown to buy a nice, warm sweater or shoes or something useful and I come home with a new bra, 3 pairs of thongs, and H&M jewellery.

Do you guys know BB creams?
There was an ad for a BB cream on TV a couple of nights ago and I started giggling uncontrollably, just because of the bb..

LilyMarie said:
Jessi said:
I tend to go downtown to buy a nice, warm sweater or shoes or something useful and I come home with a new bra, 3 pairs of thongs, and H&M jewellery.

Do you guys know BB creams?
There was an ad for a BB cream on TV a couple of nights ago and I started giggling uncontrollably, just because of the bb..

http://www.bbcreams.com/
mmm cream on my face bb

...You unconsciously separate the guys at the grocery store into premiums, basics and guests.

...You buy zucchinis and cucumbers according to their girth.

...You try to dissuade your cousin from naming her new baby boy "Jack" because it reminds you of one of your regulars, JACKINIT4U

...You can figure out what time it is in Perth, Belgium and Vancouver about 800 times faster than anyone else.

...You can speak Japanese and German but the only thing you can talk about is sex.

LOL I started off and tweeted the you might be a camwhore thing that erragal posted here so I will share why. I went to work with a dildo and panties still in my purse LMAO I also often have toys in my laptop bag and grab my boobs often without realizing it.

Reactions: Erragal
FrecklesXxX said:
sxycherrypie said:
If you keep looking at random guys junks wondering how big it is.

Shit, I've always done that :whistle:
So have I but not as much as I do it now. I used to look at woman's bits and imaagine what they look like when I was in elementry 5th/6th grade.

Doing those every day things like showering and lotioning up feel VERY weird when youre NOT on cam.

The other day while showering i kept thinking something was missing... then i realized it was a camera on me lol.

And ditto on the having no laundry to do. I went Sunday with the bf and hes like is that all we have? Where is everything? I had to remind him why lol.

sxycherrypie said:
YOu accidentally go to work with your red lipstick on cause it is natural to think job= camtime! lol
I go to school with lipstick on, but most of time I don't wear any lipstick on cam. Is that weird? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.