AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Favorite Moment(s) of 2010

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsancho

V.I.P. AmberLander
Sep 13, 2010
Bay Area
Even though there is like six days left in the year, I want to know what are some people favorite moment(s) of 2010, I know some people didn't like 2010, but there has to be something that happen this year that put a smile on your face. For me I can think of three things that put a big smile on my face. Your favorite moment can be on MFC or off MFC.

My number one favorite moment is when I went to Mexico to visit my family who I haven't seen in two years, but mainly because I was able to attend my niece's big day which was her quinceanera, it was such an awesome day, my cousin, uncle, and I cried like little bitches when they played the video montage of her pictures from when she was a little baby to how she is today. Also my nephew informed me that he was a part of the farm system for the Chivas soccer team, so he has a long way before he goes pro and the best advice I gave him was not to be down about him only playing 25 minutes in the soccer game and that his hard work will pay off.

My second favorite moment was when my job chose me and another coworker to go build furniture for an after school program that was part of the Play60 charity event and got to build furniture with three players from the San Francisco 49ers. It was awesome I got paired up to build furniture with Manny Lawson, and just talking with him, his sense of humor was very similar to a friend of mine. I jokingly gave Manny Lawson crap about him wearing a Yankees cap, I had to sneak in a couple pictures of the niners because the manager in charge was like no photos.

52411_10150298669465503_533890502_15406732_3683215_o.jpg

57373_10150298668740503_533890502_15406718_5434960_o.jpg

Then third favorite moment of 2010 was the San Francisco Giants finally winning the World Series and going to the victory parade. I was at the bar with my nephew when we watching the final game of the world series, I was a nervous wreck when the final three innings came and the game was still scoreless, even after the three run homer run by Edgar, when it came to the bottom of the ninth I was still nervous as fuck because there could of been a chance of something going wrong, when it came to the final out everybody in the bar stood up and watched in silence as Brian Wilson was getting ready to throw which was known as the last strike of the game, as soon as the guy missed the ball and got struck out everybody got loud as fuck I got hugged by five different strangers from the bar who I don't know but we had something in common which was we all cheered for the Giants. So the night before the victory parade happened my crazy ass gets to the bus station to ride my way up to the city and sleep on the streets just to watch victory parade. Of course when I got to the civic center there were already people with their sleeping bags ready to sleep the night, and a couple local news truck there interviewing the fans, my cousin told me that when saw the early morning news she seen footage of me sleeping on the ground with the Giants fans. By the time the parade started I looked behind me to see thousands upon thousands of fans ready to see the World Series champions arrive at city hall to receive the key to the city.

So those are my favorite moments of 2010 what are yours?

For those who had a rough year this year, I apologize and wish you the most awesome of years in 2011. I, however had an awesome year over all which is probably why it went by so fast. I always had something else to look forward to so as soon as what I was waiting for was over with it was on to the next thing.

The top 3 things for me would have to be:

1. Being invited to go and visit Nikita and Violet up in Canadia. Last December they had done a contest and the winner would get to visit them. I knew I had no chance of winning but I had my fun playing along anyway. The dude who did win though bailed at the very last minute, I am talking the day before he was supposed to arrive there kind of shit. And Nikita and Violet didn't want to have run a contest but have no one come out there because where's the fun in that? So Nikita gets a hold of me gives me the heads up of whats all going down and then drops the question if I'd be interested in being up for visiting. I think that took all but a split second to answer.

Another thing that made that trip so awesome was it was only supposed to be a day visit, but with being closer with them than just some random dude who won the contest I turned it from a day into arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday morning vacation. And returning to still be a mini celebrity getting random PMs still to this day asking me about my trip and expressing jealousy that I got to meet them.

2. Going down and having adventures with D0mino obviously. Its scary how much alike her and I are and we're nothing but trouble when we're out in public together. And her being down for me coming down to visit again is the tits.

3. Halloween. I felt like the king of downtown going dressed as Johnny in my Cobra Kai gear. Every bar walking into or out of had people stopping and wanting to take pictures with me, pointing me out to their friends, I heard every random Karate Kid quote you could come up with, walking down the street had people coming up to me doing the crane pose. Or simply just yelling Johnny! and I knew they meant me. I am an attention whore, and that night fed my craving. Even people coming up to me and seeing if that was my real hair or a wig was fun and made it worth while.

Good idea for a topic, soyelsancho87. It's important to find good points during the year and really reflect on them, and build on them for 2011 if possible.

In chronological order:

1. Continuing my post-secondary education. It can be a burden on my back with all the heavy textbooks but the feeling of accomplishment when I complete the exams and courses with honours is wonderful.

2. Meeting Amber online for the first time. Okay, the first time I saw Amber on cam was when she was rubbing lotion on her backside (and given quite the close-up), but when I actually bought the tokens to become a prem, I was so glad I could interact with her. I of course read Amber's profile before buying the tokens so I could be at least somewhat knowledgeable about her without having her and the members explain too much.

3. Joining these forums. This has given me some sort of an outlet to express myself to Amber and some members without having to worry about it being missed in the fast moving chat. It also means that what I want to say can last a lot longer as well.

4. Mega May. It would be my time to really shine and have a chance at a new personalized avatar. Also, seeing Amber ranked #3 at the end of the month made me feel like that I now know a celebrity of sorts.

5. Getting a job. Thank goodness this happened, as my net worth wasn't exactly growing with just interest from my bank account and long term investments. I got to meet new people who were friendly and appreciative of my humour and work skills.

6. Winning a free ticket from the national lottery. Yeah, this only happened once, I believe. Moving on...

7. Amber calling me with an awesome prefix. I was no longer "Jason" to her. She would call me "My Jason" and with a loving cheerful tone to it, and that was such a wonderful, wonderful day when that first happened. It's still awesome to this day.

8. My birthday party. Finally being able to gather my friends together all at once made it a lot of fun. Most of the time I can't even get half of these people together at the same time, so this was a good day.

9. Christmas Eve. Oh, Amber was so overwhelmed, but in a good way, and I was glad to have been such a part of her Christmas.

10. Hmm. I can't really think of anything else, but I needed a 10 here so that it's not a list of just nine.

In chronological order

1. Meeting Alex at DragonCon
2. Stealing my girl from my buddy...
3. Him not kicking my ass, and being happy for us!
4. Closing on my house this coming Tuesday

1. This forum
2. Random moments with Master
3. Fighting down my personal demons
4. Every phone call from my best friend (she lives a few states away)
5. Beating //.hack infection

(replaying it now that I know a few things so I have an edge on the second game above what I have now... whee!)

Oh I love this! My fave moments are.. (in no order)

My baby sister telling me she loves me, and really meaning it. :-D

Finding MFC and then being led to this forum where I realised I could do so much more with my webcam work.

SONISPHERE festival!! Best four days ever, and fave moment of that was sitting on my friends shoulders for Rammsteins Du Hast.

Finally getting my ex out of my head, he helped by being a bastard to me but it was so worth the pain to be in a position of indifference, and then power, towards him at last.

Sex with my new boy. It's so passionate and different to those who just want to get their jollies and roll off. I hope it lasts.

Well, when I look back at 2010, I'm going to say that it generally sucked balls. However, there were a couple of highlights.

- Seeing Muse in concert for the 1st time in April

- Watching my hockey team in the playoffs for the 1st time in 8 years.

- Surviving job cuts at my work.

- 99.9% of the moments I've spent with Amber, either on MFC or in private conversation. (It's not 100% because we've had some conflicts this year too, but not for quite a while, thankfully)

hmmm

going to disneyland on my bithday! i am a disney dork and hugging minnie mouse was awesome lol.
seeing beats antique and bassnectar at the lucent lamour festival! also for my birthday it was amazing. i aspire to be half as good as beats antique dancers one day. and seriously a mandolin? beats antique wins. video attached..
finding mfc and realizing i dont have to settle for a minimum wage lifestyle. on days where people are rude and crude i remember i could be at mcdonalds instead of doing what comes naturally to me lol gettin naked
thanksgiving was soooo great good friends, great veggie food and a chill night
getting on these forums was awesome too. ive learned a lot on here and when i apply it i enjoy the hell out of camming. plus getting to talk to other models who can relate to everything..
getting my kitten watson. he is my little companion and always cheers me up.
so yup some good moments although having to leave l.a was the saddest ever and i cant wait til this next summer so i can go back to cali.

Mikeythegeek said:
- Surviving job cuts at my work.

Yeah, that is definitely a highlight for me too. A person with more seniority was let go instead of me, because when I found out about possible lay offs I actually found out what I could improve on and did so, while the other dude thought I was the safety net that as long as I was there his job was safe.

The rooms I have become a regular in, and the ladies who couldn't help but love me and the community I have become apart of all is a highlight of this year.

Oh and all the entertainment I have provided for those who follow me on twitter as well. 10 more followers and I'll post a sexy picture, tell your friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.