AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favorite Nintendo Wii games at the moment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Michael Jackson: The Experience (didn't buy it yet...borrowed it once from the library)

This is the best dance game I've ever played. :thumbleft: Check out the dance routines for 'Smooth Criminal' and 'Thriller' too...very cool!

Isis29 said:
lol I have it for Wii and XBOX360 just for the different experience. I am a HUGE MJ fan though.

Sorry, I didn't even see your post until now. This thread hasn't gotten much response, so I forgot to check up on it...lol.

I finally bought the MJ Wii game a little while ago. Last night I scored 10,350 points (five stars) on "Thriller." :dance: I see they have a Nintendo DS version of the game, but I'm like damn, it must suck to not be able to DANCE to it like you can on the Wii version. On the DS version, all you can really do is sit there and use the stylus pen to tap the screen in time to the beat.

Also, I should've bought the pink Wii controller in stores when I had the chance. I went to two different stores that are now out of the pink one. :woops: I guess I'll just be ordering it off Amazon. I got a brand new blue one the other day (my son's favorite color).

I love Mario Wii Kart Racing, but I get my ass kicked on Rainbow Road.

Call of Duty's pretty sick too, though I'm purdy sure they don't make it for Wii. That'd be a royal pain in the ass. "Die, zombie, die! Oh, wait... Do I push the B button on the back or the A on the front to shoot... hey! Don't bite me! I called a time out to figure out this damned controller! Jerk. I'm gonna kill you so hard now you're gonna wish I no kill you so hard."

I'm a Zelda fangirl, so I gotta go with Skyward Sword!! :-D Nothin like swinging the wii mote around like a sword to make you feel like an accomplished badass. :lol:

Do you guys have the WiiU? I just picked one up and all I have is Nintendoland. It's pretty fun, though, especially if you have friends to play it with. It's nice too, that it's backwards compatible, I'm just trying to figure out what game to pick up next for it. I heard Super Mario Bros. was pretty good. :)

MaeveXXX said:
Do you guys have the WiiU? I just picked one up and all I have is Nintendoland. It's pretty fun, though, especially if you have friends to play it with. It's nice too, that it's backwards compatible, I'm just trying to figure out what game to pick up next for it. I heard Super Mario Bros. was pretty good. :)

ZombiU and Nintendo Land get the most play around here.

MaeveXXX said:
Got the Wii U together with Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. U. NSMBU is fun. Thought about getting Zombi U but I'm way too easily scared when I play video games. :lol:

MaeveXXX said:

I have a regular Wii and not the WiiU. The New Super Mario Bros. is a cool game, even though I don't play it nearly as often as I play the dance games (Hip Hop Dance Experience and Michael Jackson: The Experience). I like the fact that when you're struggling with a certain part, you can call on Luigi to take over and complete it for you.

MaeveXXX said:
Nope, I want one but don't have the time or money for one atm.

Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles/Darkside Chronicles, No More Heroes, Dead Space Extraction, A Boy and His Blob,The Last Story, and Xenoblade Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.