AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Open Letter to all of the MFC Viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UncleThursday said:
RebeccaT said:
Today's guests, basics, lurking premiums are all tomorrow's tippers.

There are people who have been guests or basics for years, and have 0 desire to ever be anything beyond that. There are people we call $20 basics, they spent the $20, once, to just not be muted in chat automatically, and have no intention of ever spending another penny on the site; they get access to the lounge, that's all they need to find free shows.

Yup. That was my plan.

Thousand and thousands of tokens in the past.

Something went horribly wrong with my original plan.

HiGirlsRHot said:
UncleThursday said:
RebeccaT said:

Not always true. In fact, I'd say it's a minority that will be the 'next tipper.' There are people who have been guests or basics for years, and have 0 desire to ever be anything beyond that. There are people we call $20 basics, they spent the $20, once, to just not be muted in chat automatically, and have no intention of ever spending another penny on the site; they get access to the lounge, that's all they need to find free shows. Ever look at the most popular room part of the site? The regular lounge is almost always top 5, as an example.

So, don't expect lurking guests, basics or premiums to be a tipper in the future. It's a lot rarer than you might think.

+1

The chronic freeloaders I call them. PlayboyMegan and other models play a ban the basic game, , I always tip to ban oldest basic and tell Megan how long the guy has been a basic.

Why bother? The guy can come back as a guest or create another basic account almost as fast as they can be banned.

Reactions: LadyLuna
lexmark402003 said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
UncleThursday said:
RebeccaT said:

Not always true. In fact, I'd say it's a minority that will be the 'next tipper.' There are people who have been guests or basics for years, and have 0 desire to ever be anything beyond that. There are people we call $20 basics, they spent the $20, once, to just not be muted in chat automatically, and have no intention of ever spending another penny on the site; they get access to the lounge, that's all they need to find free shows. Ever look at the most popular room part of the site? The regular lounge is almost always top 5, as an example.

So, don't expect lurking guests, basics or premiums to be a tipper in the future. It's a lot rarer than you might think.

+1

The chronic freeloaders I call them. PlayboyMegan and other models play a ban the basic game, , I always tip to ban oldest basic and tell Megan how long the guy has been a basic.

Why bother? The guy can come back as a guest or create another basic account almost as fast as they can be banned.

It bans not just the account name but also the IP associated with the account. So for most unsophisticated users it effectively does stop freeloaders from a seeing a models show. There are obviously work arounds, VPN and such but it isn't trivial easy. I found using a VPN with MFC noticeably lowered the performance/framerates.

Yep, I read the entire thread. At this point in time, I am a Styx song.

I was formulating a long, very well thought out, wordy reply to this. But I got tired.

You know, what? A lot of members suck. As a member who tries to be conscientious, I sometimes suck.

You know what else? Some models suck.

As human beings, we all suck at something. Some more than others.

I suggest we all get hammered drunk and light some stuff on fire. That won't solve anything, but it might be fun.

RogueWarrior said:

I was formulating a long, very well thought out, wordy reply to this. But I got tired.

I suggest we all get hammered drunk and light some stuff on fire. That won't solve anything, but it might be fun.

I have 75% finished novella length reply on stored on my computer ...but I think I'm going open a bottle of wine and watch some sexy camgirls do some fun shit on cam and not worry about it.

HiGirlsRHot said:
RogueWarrior said:

I have 75% finished novella length reply on stored on my computer ...but I think I'm going open a bottle of wine and watch some sexy camgirls do some fun shit on cam and not worry about it.

That's what I'm talking about. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

@Spexy-since you are so honest and open to us members, let me be honest to you and give you a dose of reality. The reason why you don't get much tips and have boring, small rooms is because you totally have let yourself go and have gotten so heavy over the years (besides the awful boob job). I remember when you were on privatecamz 5-6 years ago and you were hot, really fit, and your natural boobs were great. Then you obviously let yourself go and that's why you don't make much camming now. You foolishly think just because you turn on your webcam that you should get tips and us members owe you something when you just sit there doing nothing. I don't think AmberCutie or GinnyPotter will think they aren't being tipped now well. They obviously care about their appearance and Spexy obviously doesn't. So I suggest going to school and trying to get a career Spexy as obviously this camming gig isn't working out for you and paying your bills. The truth hurts, Spexy. I am not going to read or debate with anyone about this; I absolutely could care less what anyone thinks. I just saw Spexy's whining and had to respond. Everyone here knows what I said was the truth.

HeyWhatsUp said:
@Spexy-since you are so honest and open to us members, let me be honest to you and give you a dose of reality. The reason why you don't get much tips and have boring, small rooms is because you totally have let yourself go and have gotten so heavy over the years (besides the awful boob job). I remember when you were on privatecamz 5-6 years ago and you were hot, really fit, and your natural boobs were great. Then you obviously let yourself go and that's why you don't make much camming now. You foolishly think just because you turn on your webcam that you should get tips and us members owe you something when you just sit there doing nothing. I don't think AmberCutie or GinnyPotter will think they aren't being tipped now well. They obviously care about their appearance and Spexy obviously doesn't. So I suggest going to school and trying to get a career Spexy as obviously this camming gig isn't working out for you and paying your bills. The truth hurts, Spexy. I am not going to read or debate with anyone about this; I absolutely could care less what anyone thinks. I just saw Spexy's whining and had to respond. Everyone here knows what I said was the truth.

Shame on you.
And shame on your mother for raising a person with no respect for other people or what they do in life.

HeyWhatsUp said:

What in the actual fuck?? not only is spexy still drop dead gorgeous.. its beside the point because.... while appearance is *important* to camming it's NOT the only way to make a living at it. There are successful camgirls with ALL different body types, sizes, weights, and personal grooming habits.

Just because spexy's appearance NOW doesn't fit your particular taste doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it.

I'm heavier than her, I've put on 30lbs since I started camming.. and as i've gained weight, i've only enjoyed more and more success..so your argument is kind of idiotic.

You might not come back to argue about it (thank god) but I wanted to just *put* this here in case anyone reads this and thinks you can't be successful unless you're fitting into a narrow beauty standard box, and especially for spexy who glowed when I met her, and still glows now.

HeyWhatsUp said:

Please seek professional help.

Honestly, if writing vile things about people you don't even really know and trying to hurt others is your only way to get attention, you need to speak to a therapist.

HeyWhatsUp said:
I am not going to read or debate with anyone about this;

What a pussy.

HeyWhatsUp said:

I've gained 60 pounds since I was first camming. I get guys telling me "i let myself go" all the time. Actually, I was put on an antidepressant and that was a side effect. I looked different then I did before but my true fans who were fans of ME and my PERSONALITY stuck around. And I gained a ton new fans from my new look. Your a total asshole. Ugh, so much shit i could say to you but I'm all about keeping the peace. I hope you work through your issues because clearly there are some things wrong in that head of yours.

HeyWhatsUp said:
you had me at boob job.

HeyWhatsUp said:
I'm at a healthy BMI and all natural. I play games in my chatroom. I'm having the exact same problems as Spexy.

Oh and go fuck yourself.

JoleneBrody said:
HeyWhatsUp said:

What a pussy.

Nah, he lacks both warmth and depth.

HeyWhatsUp said:

Attachments

• dense.jpg
    dense.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 271
LilyEvans said:
JoleneBrody said:
HeyWhatsUp said:

What a pussy.

Ok that had me laughing out loud.

Personally, I favor burning trolls and then pouring acid on their chard remains. However, I hear that ignoring them works also.
Just my :twocents-02cents:

LilyEvans said:
JoleneBrody said:
HeyWhatsUp said:

What a pussy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, There is a difference between ignoring trolls who personally attack you and sticking up for your friends when they are attacked personally, publicly.
Spexy deserves to know that we have her back and will not just turn a blind eye.

Thank you everyone for having my back :h:

This guy has been anonymously harassing me for years now. He is so offended by the fact that I gained 10lbs after my boob job. He likes to argue that I've let myself go, when in reality I had major surgery, have aged EIGHT YEARS since I was on Camz (metabolism slows down dumbass) and the fact that I'm only 5'3 makes ten lbs look like a lot more than it is. I love my body, and my fans love my body. If you don't, thats perfectly fine. There's a type for everyone, maybe you should spend your time seeking out thinner women rather than waste your time trying to bring me down. Add some positivity to the world instead of hate.

And fyi - my weight is HARDLY the reason why my income has dwindled. Its been slow for many MFC girls, even the top 100 aren't hitting their goals sometimes. Just take a look at any of the DOZENS of models agreeing with my post on tumblr and you'll see that its clearly not just me who's not hitting goals.

Oh and bad boob job? REALLY? Not to sound conceited but I have the best tits evar. /end thread

edited to add pics for proof-
2m7sufp.jpg
:cool:

OH AND FUCK YOU I'M HOT. Seriously, how can you honestly say I'm fat? BBW's are hot as hell, but I'm not a BBW. I'm not even slightly overweight and I'm sure everyone here will agree. I've gained a more curvaceous body since my boob job, but all of the bullshit you're spewing about me being obese is just that- BULLSHIT. I don't have a 22yr olds body anymore but for you to shame me for THIS?:

10z7hxz.png

11ioe8i.png

Shame on you, seriously. I hope to god you don't have a daughter because you having that attitude is just disgusting to women everywhere.

To HeyWhatsUp; grow a set you little pansy ass! Lame screen name, lame post that I won't even dignify by quoting, and totally lame "I don't care what anyone says" line of bullshit! You care or you wouldn't have bothered to sign up here to make your one silly schoolboy post and you're reading this right now with your hand shoved down your pants. Grow up loser. I don't care who you like or dislike so keep you lame ass opinions to yourself and crawl back into the woodwork. I usually just ignore morons like you but most of them at least have some balls. You don't. You remind me of the little man who would toss a rock at someone and run away. So forget the rock and just run away now.

To everyone else here; sorry for the rant but JJ nailed it. These types are total jags and are an embarrassment to the rest of us men who actually have a set. Fucking pussy indeed!!
:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.