AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Open Letter to all of the MFC Viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't agree with her original post that started this whole deal, that guy that chimed in late and ripped her for her appearance... You sir... are not my kind of guy.

Why don't you go ahead and post a picture of yourself so we can all judge you. Although if your outside matches your inside at all, I'm quite certain you are in for a lonely life.

RainyDayGuy said:
You know you guys just gave him exactly what he wanted right?

I'm glad people stood up to him. People should stand up to their bullies rather than just staying silent about it.

He's the one who is so upset, stalked her, tried to ridicule her (still failed), and then is too scared to read responses here. I'm glad he came in to give everyone a laugh and made himself the butt of everyone's ridicule. So... if he wanted to get insulted.. then good for him...? He owes everyone 100 tokens if he's wanking to their abuse.

I really don't think anyone is ass pained either though. It seems to me that everyone is having a good time poking fun at him, and got to see some bewbies... so.. I call it a win!

(Side note: dudes who complain about women letting themselves go.. aren't particularly striking either... and when you factor in personality... they are usually -11 out of 10)

HeyWhatsUp said:
@Spexy-since you are so honest and open to us members, let me be honest to you and give you a dose of reality. The reason why you don't get much tips and have boring, small rooms is because you totally have let yourself go and have gotten so heavy over the years (besides the awful boob job). I remember when you were on privatecamz 5-6 years ago and you were hot, really fit, and your natural boobs were great. Then you obviously let yourself go and that's why you don't make much camming now. You foolishly think just because you turn on your webcam that you should get tips and us members owe you something when you just sit there doing nothing. I don't think AmberCutie or GinnyPotter will think they aren't being tipped now well. They obviously care about their appearance and Spexy obviously doesn't. So I suggest going to school and trying to get a career Spexy as obviously this camming gig isn't working out for you and paying your bills. The truth hurts, Spexy. I am not going to read or debate with anyone about this; I absolutely could care less what anyone thinks. I just saw Spexy's whining and had to respond. Everyone here knows what I said was the truth.

Your passive aggressive screed sheds waaaaay more light on you and what kind of person you are than it does on Spexy's unenthusiastic room, yo. You've been following the girl for 6 years now and even though you profess to no longer find her attractive, you still evidently follow her with enough regularity to have an opinion on why she's not being tipped and what she should be doing with her life.

I suggest taking up a new hobby, sir. Stamp collecting maybe. Harbouring this much scorn for someone you've only ever spoken to on the internet and letting that scorn fester for 6(!) years only to splaff it all out in a forum post that reads like the butt-hurt diatribe of an overly sensitive tween rallying against someone who may or may not be 10lbs heavier now than they were when you first met them 6 years ago and (seemingly) may or may not have taken a steamy shit in your cereal this morning... it's just not healthy, ya know.

Eebre said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I suggest taking up a new hobby, sir. Stamp collecting maybe.
Crazy talk! Do you not realise most stamps are 10% larger than they were six years ago? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO HIM??? :woops:
You sir. You just slay me.
:whdat:

RainyDayGuy said:
You know you guys just gave him exactly what he wanted right?

It had nothing to do with him.. What he wanted had very little to do with the fact that people stood up and said something. People stood up and said something to make sure that Spexy knew that we had her back, that his statements are not true, and so that anyone else reading this thread knows that comments like his are not true, and not tolerated.

SpexyAshleigh said:
edited to add pics for proof-
2m7sufp.jpg
:cool:

OH AND FUCK YOU I'M HOT. Seriously, how can you honestly say I'm fat? BBW's are hot as hell, but I'm not a BBW. I'm not even slightly overweight and I'm sure everyone here will agree. I've gained a more curvaceous body since my boob job, but all of the bullshit you're spewing about me being obese is just that- BULLSHIT. I don't have a 22yr olds body anymore but for you to shame me for THIS?:

10z7hxz.png

11ioe8i.png

Shame on you, seriously. I hope to god you don't have a daughter because you having that attitude is just disgusting to women everywhere.

:woops: I tried to play the video. I'm thoroughly disappointed that it didn't work.

Jillybean said:
SpexyAshleigh said:
edited to add pics for proof-
2m7sufp.jpg
:cool:

OH AND FUCK YOU I'M HOT. Seriously, how can you honestly say I'm fat? BBW's are hot as hell, but I'm not a BBW. I'm not even slightly overweight and I'm sure everyone here will agree. I've gained a more curvaceous body since my boob job, but all of the bullshit you're spewing about me being obese is just that- BULLSHIT. I don't have a 22yr olds body anymore but for you to shame me for THIS?:

10z7hxz.png

11ioe8i.png

Shame on you, seriously. I hope to god you don't have a daughter because you having that attitude is just disgusting to women everywhere.

:woops: I tried to play the video. I'm thoroughly disappointed that it didn't work.

I did the same thing... :shifty:

Perhaps a quote by a famous person will illustrate my point better.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw

If a troll upsets you, they have accomplished their goal. So don't let them upset you because their opinion is of no consequence. You win by not caring about what they have to say.

Reactions: dilligaf0
RainyDayGuy said:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw

If a troll upsets you, they have accomplished their goal. So don't let them upset you because their opinion is of no consequence. You win by not caring about what they have to say.

I think you misunderstood what MissLolli was saying. It's not that we're pandering to the troll, it's that it serves as a warning to future trolls that they are not welcome to bring their trolling here.

KamikaziKitty said:
RainyDayGuy said:

I think you misunderstood what MissLolli was saying. It's not that we're pandering to the troll, it's that it serves as a warning to future trolls that they are not welcome to bring their trolling here.

In addition, despite the fact that most of us hate feeding and satisfying trolls, the point is that we are willing to give this troll what they want to show support to our fellow camgirl. It certainly feels worth it to me and I'm proud to be part of a community that would rather support their own than protect their pride regarding "Troll Handling".

SpexyAshleigh said:
Thank you everyone for having my back :h:

This guy has been anonymously harassing me for years now. He is so offended by the fact that I gained 10lbs after my boob job. He likes to argue that I've let myself go, when in reality I had major surgery, have aged EIGHT YEARS since I was on Camz (metabolism slows down dumbass) and the fact that I'm only 5'3 makes ten lbs look like a lot more than it is. I love my body, and my fans love my body. If you don't, thats perfectly fine. There's a type for everyone, maybe you should spend your time seeking out thinner women rather than waste your time trying to bring me down. Add some positivity to the world instead of hate.

And fyi - my weight is HARDLY the reason why my income has dwindled. Its been slow for many MFC girls, even the top 100 aren't hitting their goals sometimes. Just take a look at any of the DOZENS of models agreeing with my post on tumblr and you'll see that its clearly not just me who's not hitting goals.

Oh and bad boob job? REALLY? Not to sound conceited but I have the best tits evar. /end thread

I have seen and was lucky enough to feel her breasts in person and they were the most beautiful pair of breasts I've ever seen or felt! I seriously couldn't believe they were fake! I've touched a lot of boobies over my life too.

spankamber said:
SpexyAshleigh said:

This guy has been anonymously harassing me for years now. He is so offended by the fact that I gained 10lbs after my boob job. He likes to argue that I've let myself go, when in reality I had major surgery, have aged EIGHT YEARS since I was on Camz (metabolism slows down dumbass) and the fact that I'm only 5'3 makes ten lbs look like a lot more than it is. I love my body, and my fans love my body. If you don't, thats perfectly fine. There's a type for everyone, maybe you should spend your time seeking out thinner women rather than waste your time trying to bring me down. Add some positivity to the world instead of hate.

And fyi - my weight is HARDLY the reason why my income has dwindled. Its been slow for many MFC girls, even the top 100 aren't hitting their goals sometimes. Just take a look at any of the DOZENS of models agreeing with my post on tumblr and you'll see that its clearly not just me who's not hitting goals.

Oh and bad boob job? REALLY? Not to sound conceited but I have the best tits evar. /end thread

I have seen and was lucky enough to feel her breasts in person and they were the most beautiful pair of breasts I've ever seen or felt! I seriously couldn't believe they were fake! I've touched a lot of boobies over my life too.

haha omg I remember that...not even ten minutes into arriving at the mansion and I was getting felt up by half a dozen girls. It was awesome :mrgreen:

spankamber said:
SpexyAshleigh said:

go on...

AmberCutie said:
Sort of adding my own sentiment into the pot here...

I think one of the most annoying things is that I feel I'll get called "entitled" if I was to complain about lack of tips in between "shows". We constantly hear members (all sorts of members, from freeloaders to actual tipping members) calling a model entitled, or a greedy token whore who expects to get money just for sitting there. Now, I get that there ARE models who really DO JUST SIT THERE and do nothing. And by nothing I mean sit there and stare at their screen and blink.

But a girl like me, or **Sophia Locke, SweetDee, JoleneBrody, GinnyPotter, Brina_, GoddessZoey, MoniLove**... we have a very chatty personality and will "sit there" and chat about all sorts of things for some periods of time. There is teasing and nudity involved in the chatting a good portion of the time as well.

I believe that this is STILL a form of entertainment. We may not be shoving dildos in ourselves at the moment, or busting a major sweat dancing to an awesome song (we can be caught doing these things, too! But I digress...) but we are providing you with entertainment. If you're sitting there, choosing to listen to our conversation instead of going to another room or another site or even something away from your computer, then we are holding your attention.

I think that's worth something.

So it drives me nuts when there aren't necessarily any countdowns or action-packed shows going on and no tips are coming in. Because at that moment I'd bet that at least 50% of the people watching are entertained, but don't feel the need to share a few tokens because there's no action. And that's quite shitty. And that's one of the things that gets me down sometimes.

**(just tossing examples of girls whom I have seen on cam and believe they have a social cam style)
I am feeling this way today myself! I had almost 100 people in my room and NO ONE was talking. I was chatting about myself, asking members questions, getting up and changing angles, teasing and trying to be engaging and I earned 100 tokens in an hour. I really DO try to keep a positive attitude but I cannot do it alone and I don't feel like I'm being greedy when I expect at least SOME kind of conversation or tippage. Honestly it just makes me feel like giving up camming altogether and finding somewhere else where people might give me a high five or a pat on the back for my hard work.

I thanked the first post because my initial reaction was "she has some good points". But I mostly agree with a lot of the counterpoints more.

If you're not doing well on MFC, go to a different site. Personally, I discovered that if I'm on MFC one every couple months, I tend to have really good nights there. But I do better on Streamate, because I'm just not into working for tips. I want to focus on private. And that's what Streamate is set up for. Why did I like MFC? Because, as one person said, you get a good night on MFC and you feel like you're on top of the world! My best night ever camming was on MFC, $220 in 8 hours. For those of you who shudder at math, that's an average of $27.50 an hour. That was my best night ever on MFC. My best night ever on Streamate so far? I only worked 1.5 hours, but I left with $80. That's an average of $53.33 per hour. Nearly TWICE my best night on MFC. I don't understand it, but I guess I just do better on camera when I don't work so much. Maybe it's because my public show is very generic.

So for those of you girls who are reluctant to leave MFC but you're not doing as well as you need to there, try another site out. You can go back to MFC. You can work both sites, pick a day and work that day on MFC. (For awhile, I was doing MFC Sundays, and that went fairly well. I had 1 dead, 1 decent, 1 excellent Sunday pretty much every month). And maybe, maybe you need to get another job, so that camming becomes almost like a hobby. That's what I ended up doing, what I'm doing now. I go on camera, and think "it's okay if I only make $20, this is just to fill in the cracks. I'm here to relax." And I don't focus on the money at all. I just focus on making people happy when I can, and wishing them luck when I find that I can't. (Like the "can you pee for me" people.)

I just signed up for two more camming sites that way I can be prepared when I have a room full of crickets on MFC. I must say this one letter has successfully opened up the floor for both sides to air their grievances, which is always good! Communication is key.

In terms of the letter, in a fit of broke rage I thrust my fist in the air like, "Fuck yeah! Vive la resistance!" But after reading it again a few times, it does seem a bit abrasive. But that's Ashleigh's M.O. and we love her for it, that and her beautiful boobs O.O

I've been trying to stay positive ever since the post-Valentine's Day slump, but sometimes it gets hard. After nearly a week of saying, "We didn't get to show tonight maybe we can try again tomorrow!" one can get discouraged. I know she's caught a lot of crap for writing that letter, but I chalked it all up to an excited utterance.

But we as models should keep fighting the good fight and save the whiney posts/texts for the Models Only section.

:twocents-02cents:
Kris

mynameisbob84 said:
As to your actual argument, I completely agree that if you're spending time in a model's room and enjoying her company (and I see no other reason why you'd be spending time in a model's room) you should be tipping her something. But it's also worth pointing out that those freeloaders are there for a reason. MFC is marketed in a way that attracts a lot of them. That very same marketing also attracts a lot of members who do wind up spending money on the site. The freeloaders are a consequence of the members in that second bracket - the tippers - being attracted to the site in the first place, and as annoying as they may be, they're kind of a necessary evil. And as far as MFC is concerned, they're doing nothing wrong, and they're 100% entitled to use the site without ever tipping a single token.
So true...and it can put the models and premiums at odds. I have no problem paying for a 30 to 60 minute private (1800 to 3600 tokens). But I have an issue with paying for free shows for hundreds of freeloaders. A lot of models will only do privates after they reach their topic countdown. I'm not going to buy a bunch of cheapskates a free show first though. Heck, I'd rather just have a set pre-private tip amount before going private than buying the freeloaders a free show. Sometimes it's just wildly counter-productive from an economics standpoint for the model too. The other night I wanted to take a model into 30 minute private - 1,800 tokens, but she wasn't doing privates until after her topics was met (and I asked her within minutes of her opening her room). Instead, she spent 3 hours in her room and reached her first two topics which totaled approximately 1,800 in tokens and then complained as she left about what a slow night it had been. She could have done the private, made the same amount of tokens and then taken a nap for the remaining 2.5 hours.

Kunra9 said:
The market on MFC is saturated. There are sooooooooooo many models now. It's ridiculous. The competition is the biggest reason for your downswing in income.

Guys are easily distracted creatures, we look at new shiny shit. Maybe it's time to throw a coat of wax on the car and shine it up a bit. Or buy a new car altogether and see if people pay attention. Here, the car is a metaphor for performances.
Yep. This is why the "new" models have an influx of guys in their room. Pardon the analogy, but if I go to a really good Brazilian BBQ restaurant, I may love the filet and it may be my favorite item that they bring to my table but I still want to sample all the other good items too. I'm not going to pass on everything else and tell them to keep bringing just that filet back. There's major competition out there and there was an increase in cam girls while the economy was tanking. More competition for less discretionary spending money. A site like MFC is set up for and encourages wandering, sampling, exploring, etc. Guys can and often do have multiple rooms open and premiums can just go to the lounge and watch cams without even being in the rooms. There are many other sites set up as strict pay for view type of sites but that's just not MFC.
AmberCutie said:
So it drives me nuts when there aren't necessarily any countdowns or action-packed shows going on and no tips are coming in. Because at that moment I'd bet that at least 50% of the people watching are entertained, but don't feel the need to share a few tokens because there's no action. And that's quite shitty. And that's one of the things that gets me down sometimes.
Well, over 50% of the people in most rooms are basics and guests who can't tip and have typically been muted. So you're always going to have silence and no tips coming from the majority of viewers. Then you have a certain percentage of premiums who say or are into really messed up stuff or are very shy or socially awkward (which probably has something to do with why they are on the site). So, generally, you have about 10-15% of the room who is being counted on to carry things as far as tips and conversation. When models are in public chat for several hours at a time, it's difficult to expect the same few guys to do this.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.