AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favourite MFC games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to do "clear the board", chance draws, tip 1-50, hitachi jenga, balloon pop (like chance draw but inside a balloon and the member chooses how I pop it), raffles, spin the wheel. They're all really fun and for 1-50 and clear the board there's something for people that have very little tokens. I actually did a variation on 1-50 so that ever single tip gets a prize. Lower values (1-10) were flashes, 1-20 were spankings, etc. with some hidden jewels like my snapchat & photo sets & 100(!) spanks.

Reactions: angieivy
I play this. I think it's fun, especially if you don't typically reveal certain information so they want to find it out. And they like to get you to drink. I "make" the members drink too if they're guilty/tell their stories. If people play along, it's a good time.There are also card games you can buy that have premade questions in case people can't think of something to ask.

Ooooh I'll have to look out for those cards! Might be good for parties aswell, so multi-functional!

Reactions: Guinevere_
My absolute favorite has to be pictionary. Tip the model to draw something and the room has to guess it as she draws. When the drawing is successfully guessed the model flashes or whatever. Fun way to get those lurkers talking since it's not actual conversation at first and it's the chance at a free (to them) flash. I have a huge list of other games with descriptions that can be played on cam if anyone wants a copy.

I'm just starting and I had pictionary in mind! I would also love to get a copy of your list if possible :D

I would enjoy seeing this s done in a room

I actually do this as part of another game I play (it's a "prize" attached to a card I draw). I play Never Have I Ever 5 times and the guys love it! It's always sexy stuff and I start more mild and move up. I state something sexy that I have done and if someone else in the room admits they have done it, I drink. If no one else in the room has done it, I tell the story of what it is I did (sex in a car, BJ in a public restroom, sex in a hotel stairwell, sex in costume, etc).

My absolute favorite has to be pictionary. Tip the model to draw something and the room has to guess it as she draws. When the drawing is successfully guessed the model flashes or whatever. Fun way to get those lurkers talking since it's not actual conversation at first and it's the chance at a free (to them) flash. I have a huge list of other games with descriptions that can be played on cam if anyone wants a copy.

I would love a copy of game ideas. Right now the only game I've played is I have a board with 2-12 and roll two Six sided die. I had spanks, flashes and vibrator play on it, it was a lot of fun!

Reactions: Vivi_Amante
I've seen a model with a plinko board. Basically you could pay a little more than usual for a raffle ticket to risk it on plinko. The plinko had 5, 10, 20, and 0 as possibilities. Fun risk/reward. She also does double or nothing blackjack upon request after tipping for any number of raffle tickets. Good times.

(Psst! Dungeons and Dildos is fuuuuuuuuun!)

Reactions: Belladona_Lyn
1-50 with bonuses such as flash or whatever are always fun. odds should be 1:2 at most but not less that 1:3, if it gets too hard members loose interest. Model has to give a carrot. I think the best way to do this is with a countdown that the 1-50 goes towards, members can also tip for flashes (amount above 50) or by videos. That way you cover the small token purchases and the big token. Some members just want a flash then and now, or a video.

Hi Lo can also be fun. Chances to play a game should be low token amount imho.

Just my 2 cents.

^I always feel bad if they don't get something worth their money so I try to make it worth it in some way. I always think about the members who can only buy 200 tokens at a time & choose to spend some of that on me. I make it all a winner in some way. It may not be what they wanted but they won't be dissatisfied & if all else fails, a flash never hurt anyone (maybe it has but for the sake of this post, lets pretend it hasn't).

What are your favourite MFC games or room topics? Are there any you don't like?

I'd like opinions from both members and models. :D

I really enjoy doing raffles and group shower shows.
i just started doing a game i call "read my lips" . tip to play and i silently mouth a sexy sentence into the cam and the tipper has to guess what i said. i give him three chances. he wins a pw to my prvt galeries. it's fun! i have the sentence written on a card so i can show the room after the game is over too so they can see i'm being honest. :)

I like "Never Have I Ever" where a member tips, I read a card and if it's something I have done before, I have to flash or take a drink of my alcoholic beverage. I also like Pictionary even though I'm a terrible drawer lol and roll the dice where every number is a winner-member gets flashes, spanks, password to a pic gallery, etc. depending upon what number the dice land on.

Reactions: Sinderella27
All these are so overwhelming lol. I am not familiar with many games at all so thinking about trying to do something like this in front of a room full of people is terrifying. My lucky dip game also isn't particularly popular, I've been disappointed that more members aren't interested in tipping fir it, so have to wonder how popular games would be? Are they worth the effort? Whats a REALLY simple game to start off with?

All these are so overwhelming lol. I am not familiar with many games at all so thinking about trying to do something like this in front of a room full of people is terrifying. My lucky dip game also isn't particularly popular, I've been disappointed that more members aren't interested in tipping fir it, so have to wonder how popular games would be? Are they worth the effort? Whats a REALLY simple game to start off with?
Anything where you hide prizes under tip numbers. That seems the most common. You don't even have to do much. An erase board can work for the numbers.

id love a copy if you don't mind.

I'd love that list, too!

I would love to get a copy of that list, if that's okay! ♥

Hi! I'm brand new here and to camming. My first few days have been a bit rough, and I've been doing what feels like endless research to try to make this work for me. This thread is incredible and I'm thankful that so many of you are willing to share your games. Blehxor, I would love a copy of your list if it's still available. I'm taking the weekend off to ramp up and get some stuff ready for next week. Hoping it'll help my camscore and increase my visitors.

Again, thanks everyone for such fantastic ideas!

Sorry to necro an old post but I just sent out the games list to a few people who requested it. I haven't been on the forum in awhile and I apologize if this is super late. Anyone else who wanted a copy and hasn't gotten it feel free to let me know and I'll send it over.

I would love a copy

Status
Not open for further replies.