AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Youtube, Twitch... branching out!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
So I started a youtube a while back with the intent mainly to be learning how to speak better to the camera but also to people in general. When I first started out much of the video's etc... were just really quiet and I struggled to find things to say but now it's a bit easier to ramble about.

Every so often though on these other sites I get someone going "oh god can I buy you" (ebay) "can I get yo numbarrrr" (poshmark) or people that I've blocked from other sites coming on to leave long drawn out diatribes about why I'm such a cunt that I don't really read and just report as spam and abuse cause I'm sure no amount of talking is going to convince someone / hell anyone that you're good or bad.

Just wondering do you all have sites or pages outside camming that still get random flack or people trying to hit on you. (I'm still confused by the one's that do this on sites for selling clothing... youtube I guess I can sort of understand... a little).

How do you deal with rude people?

Does it ever get to you?

Admittedly as an introvert and something I read about recently... ummm empaths I believe... a lot of these things can drain me and make me not want to deal with anyone or anything for long periods of time.

Do you think there's a way to desensitize oneself to these things?

• Hugs
Reactions: Nordling and Vera
I love all my fans/viewers/friends on other sites and love it anytime someone leaves feedback. Received some amazing loving feedback amazing- i often read it over and over. To me it translates to love.
Of course I also get trolls.
Trolls commenting means people view what i create.To me it translates to attention.
What I find lifeless and fake is when comments are all just wonderful. It tells me two things about performer if on facebook page or wherever- it is either heavily moderated page where breathing is barely allowed or comments are all left by friends/family and other gullible people asked to do so. Means no real followers interested in art or whatever created/talked about. Because if is all real there is always a critic there, someone who hates or has a problem.
In a chat room I believe is a bit different cause is all live conversation.It has to have some balance. But is okay if a troll (one or two) comes in and disrupts. As long as it is not the majority in the room and a positive vibe is majority cause is a live party.
Never respond to trolls. If your fans do not defend you is not so cool but don't respond.You are the hostess.
Always respond to people who are nice. The more you respond to positive comments the more positivity you will get.
Find a way to become stronger.You can't change other people only yourself.

I love all my fans/viewers/friends on other sites and love it anytime someone leaves feedback. Received some amazing loving feedback amazing- i often read it over and over. To me it translates to love.
Of course I also get trolls.
Trolls commenting means people view what i create.To me it translates to attention.
What I find lifeless and fake is when comments are all just wonderful. It tells me two things about performer if on facebook page or wherever- it is either heavily moderated page where breathing is barely allowed or comments are all left by friends/family and other gullible people asked to do so. Means no real followers interested in art or whatever created/talked about. Because if is all real there is always a critic there, someone who hates or has a problem.
In a chat room I believe is a bit different cause is all live conversation.It has to have some balance. But is okay if a troll (one or two) comes in and disrupts. As long as it is not the majority in the room and a positive vibe is majority cause is a live party.
Never respond to trolls. If your fans do not defend you is not so cool but don't respond.You are the hostess.
Always respond to people who are nice. The more you respond to positive comments the more positivity you will get.
Find a way to become stronger.You can't change other people only yourself.
well said!!!!!!

Reactions: violetvibe
Status
Not open for further replies.