AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Youtube videos that make you laugh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrRodry said:

He - Charlie Brooker (comedian and writer of the Black Mirror series) - has a weekly wipe also and the first episode of 2015 should be released today on the BBC website.

The 2014 Wipe was just bleak and depressing to me. I'm somehow not surprised that he's behind Black Mirror.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
zippypinhead said:
MrRodry said:

He - Charlie Brooker (comedian and writer of the Black Mirror series) - has a weekly wipe also and the first episode of 2015 should be released today on the BBC website.

The 2014 Wipe was just bleak and depressing to me. I'm somehow not surprised that he's behind Black Mirror.

:-D
Considering what was newsworthy last year, I think 2014 was a bleak and depressing year in general. Seeing what we have done to each other in the last four weeks, 2015 is going down to same path.

Reactions: ACFFAN69

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Tony Abbott, President of the USA of Australia HBO

Dickhead :lol:

Reactions: Sevrin
I like this guy. He does prank videos mainly on Omegle. I find it funny with a twinge of scary. Feel free to remove if it isn't appropriate. :)

I always think of this when I hear guys say "no homo". Plus this song is catchy as hell.

And bless whoever edited this. It syncs up perfect.

and the PERFECT mash-up

Status
Not open for further replies.