AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zooming out on OBS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
OBS noob here. I have it set up using the exact settings for MFC. But I hate how cropped and zoomed in I am. I am thinking it has to be a setting I can play around with though? Wide screen isn't my thing since I stand up a lot. Can never get my face and body in the same shot. 😩

how cropped and zoomed it is? 🤔 maybe your window is not sized properly, click the video source in the list of sources and push CTRL+F

Edit: and make sure you got the resolution set properly when you double click the video source and the 2 boxes in the settings > video section for a total of 3 boxes to set your resolution.

Last edited:
OBS noob here. I have it set up using the exact settings for MFC. But I hate how cropped and zoomed in I am. I am thinking it has to be a setting I can play around with though? Wide screen isn't my thing since I stand up a lot. Can never get my face and body in the same shot. 😩
Make sure your base canvas and your camera source are set to the same resolution. In sources, click on your cam source, right click, transform, fit to screen.

Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.