AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Art

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustHoneyKiss

Cam Model
Dec 4, 2012
USA
www.manyvids.com
Twitter Username
@justhoneykiss
I would love to see your art, art you like, or even just pictures of artful awesomeness you see when you are walking down the street. This thread was started because I just found what may be some of my favorite jewelry art. I wanted to share, but didn't know where.

Check this out: https://www.facebook.com/audsartdesigns?fref=ts
This gal is actually using teeth for art. So creepy cool and unique. I am going to buy a necklace.

I would love to see more gems of this nature.

Natalie_Irish_2.png

I love this medium of using lipstick kisses. I'm a sucker for romantics.

Honey_Kiss said:
Michael_G said:
Just a few that I had done. :)

The first one and the last one have an eery vibe to me. I like that. You know something is good when it makes you feel. The portrait is stunning as well. How long does it take to do something like that?

Depends really, the render times can be pretty long, 40-100 hours in some cases. The portrait was mainly an exercises in getting really nice eyes.

heres 3 more.

Attachments

• Littlebutterfly.jpg
    Littlebutterfly.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 395
  • scotlyn.jpg
    scotlyn.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 395
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 395
Here are a few drawings by me.

First, a drawing that was too late for PlayboyMegan's contest:

FSCYpkO.jpg

And the sketch that goes with it, which I think captures her well:

18e6Sgl.jpg

And a drawing of one of my favorite girls, missclaudia:

fdAi13Y.jpg

Quality ain't great. I tend not to optimize too well for the internet, but I hope you like!

zippypinhead said:

FSCYpkO.jpg

18e6Sgl.jpg

fdAi13Y.jpg

Quality ain't great. I tend not to optimize too well for the internet, but I hope you like!
There is some fantastic art here. I really love the kiss art. I have a friend in Quebec who carves soap, - I will try to find some examples of her work and post them. Lets not let this thread die so quickly.

I work in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
They are really big on art throughout the hotel.

From the parking garages to the penthouses on the top floor, there isn't a wall without SOMEthing.

The lobby features 8 huge columns displaying digital art. Here are a couple videos showing some examples of what you see

But one of my favorite spots is at the Vesper Bar which is right next to the hotel lobby. This bar is a work of art on it's own in my opinion:

P3101750.jpg

zippypinhead said:

FSCYpkO.jpg

18e6Sgl.jpg

fdAi13Y.jpg

I love these. The color choices are some of my favorites. Nice and warm. I hope these lucky ladies are as much flattered, as I am in awe. Love it.
Markers?

bob said:
there is some remarkable street art out there
there is some very good street art in the area where I live. One artist in particular who had done a mural under the freeway where I lived/camped for a while. It amazed me how much could be done with rattle cans. if I can I will stop by there soon and take a picture of it if it is still there.

Reactions: JustHoneyKiss
Honey_Kiss said:
I love these. The color choices are some of my favorites. Nice and warm. I hope these lucky ladies are as much flattered, as I am in awe. Love it.
Markers?

Thanks. I think they do like the attempts. I'm always looking for new people to draw. If anyone is interested, they can feel free to message me.

And this is brush and ink. I also paint and make prints, both of which I'm sure I'll end up posting here soon.

Kunra9 said:
I work in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
They are really big on art throughout the hotel.

From the parking garages to the penthouses on the top floor, there isn't a wall without SOMEthing.

The lobby features 8 huge columns displaying digital art. Here are a couple videos showing some examples of what you see

But one of my favorite spots is at the Vesper Bar which is right next to the hotel lobby. This bar is a work of art on it's own in my opinion:

P3101750.jpg
You should post the art in the parking lots at your work. Every level is so cool!

Reactions: JustHoneyKiss
PlayboyMegan said:
You should post the art in the parking lots at your work. Every level is so cool!

I actually intended to do that originally but couldn't find pictures I was happy with. I think I might take pictures myself tomorrow.

Here's a couple examples though:

All of these are in the parking garage.

r-COSMOPOLITAN-LAS-VEGAS-large570.jpg

5118713298_f0cd89a830_z.jpg

5346013188_e07345a4d0_z.jpg

Here's some progress pics of a painting I'm currently involved with. It's the first in a four-part series of allegories of the elements. This is Fire.

Session 2: the underpainting and first red glaze has been applied.
rsnaQmn.jpg

Detail of the face.
Rps9g6H.jpg

Session 3: color glazes, utilizing more red, some blue, and yellow.
n0NxU5b.jpg

Another detail.
hK1uWGA.jpg

Session 4: a white glaze is applied to knock down the intensity of the colors underneath and brighten her tone up, and I've begun work on the fire halo that will surround her head.
dWBcocF.jpg

One more detail.
4aG0v4g.jpg

It's a slow process or application and refinement. The problem with the method I'm using is that drying times can get a bit tricky. If I don't allow for the glazes to properly set up, the next time I work it, paint flakes off the surface. So, I must be patient. I'm down to more of the finer points, and will be breaking out my smaller brushes. I'm hoping to be finished, or close to it, by next week, and I will be starting on Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.