AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore( Below 1000)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2011
profiles.myfreecams.com
I'm very curious I've been reading around this bored. When you ladies first started on MFC, like the very first day, and when your camscore was at 1000 how did you keep it above that. I haven't made that much money in the three days that I have been on and I noticed it just dropping lower and lower. I don't want to be that girl on the very last page. I'm black and I hardly ever seen black girls stay on the first page. Im wondering is this just how it? Not being racist or anything i love all shape,sizes, and colors. I'm just curious as to how you ladies kept yours about the "1000". I feel like a loser because I am falling lower and lower. I just want to be successful not necessarily in the top 20 but, I don't want to be on the last page.

Mine plummeted to 700 a few days after I joined MFC. It's taken me since May to bring back to 1000.
I made videos to sell for tokens. That's been my saving grace during the hellish slow summer.

Are you sticking to a schedule? If you are, try a different time slot.

Good luck!

Yea I am trying to adjust to it with my other job and people living in and out of my house. Last night I was on for about 2 hours and I didnt get too many tips but my score stayed the exact same. But, a few days back it would drop 100 in an hour. Hmm . It shouldnt be to hard to get it at least a little over 1000.

Im going to start makin videos I have to get a better camera or a stand for the one that I have nos so it wont be so shakey. What kind of videos do you do?

If you can't be on regularly, perhaps MFC is not the site for you. It can take a while for people to get to know you and people often only decide to take you private or tip after popping in a few times.

What not everyone just wrks for MFc some of us have jobs and other responsibilities and this is just another type of income for me. All I did was ask a question, nothing to do with wether or not I have time to get on thats irrelavent to what I asked. And im not even expecting a lot of tips. I just asked if anyone camscore dropped below 1000 how long did it take to get back up. Or what did you do differently.

Your camscore is based on tkns per hr versus the other models tkns per hr for ranking. MFC sets 1000 as the average. the more tkns per hr you make can raise or lower your score based on how the other models have done for tkns per hr for the day. I think there is a better explanation in the Models only section that may give you more information about how to raise your score. Hope this helps you. I don't think Sevrin was trying to discourage you or put you down, but trying to help you in choosing how to be get the response you are looking for to raise your camscore.

Reactions: bob
Sevrin said:
If you can't be on regularly, perhaps MFC is not the site for you. It can take a while for people to get to know you and people often only decide to take you private or tip after popping in a few times.

Janaee said:
What not everyone just wrks for MFc some of us have jobs and other responsibilities and this is just another type of income for me. All I did was ask a question, nothing to do with wether or not I have time to get on thats irrelavent to what I asked. And im not even expecting a lot of tips. I just asked if anyone camscore dropped below 1000 how long did it take to get back up. Or what did you do differently.

Sev was pointing out that being on a regular consistent schedule is part of getting you camscore back on track. You seem very defensive, take a chill pill!

If you make less than the average tokens per hour of all the girls on the site, it will be below 1000. Only way is to make more tokens per hour. One of the ways to do this is to build up a regular fan base, which is easier if you're on a consistent schedule and people know when to come back and find you if they enjoy you.

I have to agree with Amber and Sev, MFC is all about regulars and having a more consistent schedule will help with that. If you are only camming when you can then a site like Streamate may work better for you. SM is more about just getting on and doing the deed, wam bam ty ma'am type thing and works well when you have a busy life/other job and are having to work around other peoples schedules and dont really have a cam schedule.

I'm black and I've never been below 1000. I've seen many black models with a camscore above 1000, some of the top being AmberSin (she's spanish but I'm sure most guys think shes black until she talks), Kaileah, Katrina_Taylor and MsNicolelace.

Part of staying at or above 1000 is how much an hour you make that first week then maintaining that to a certain extent.

My suggestion to you would be to get a new username when you think you'll have a little more time then normal, so you can cam and get your score up, as well as gain some sort of fan base. If you don't want to get another username then it's going to take hard work and more of a consistent schedule to get above 1000.

Reactions: CassieRamone
Ivy_Rose said:
My suggestion to you would be to get a new username

Apparently this is quite difficult to do nowadays, unless there's some secret trick in the models-only section that I don't know about.

bawksy said:
Ivy_Rose said:

Apparently this is quite difficult to do nowadays, unless there's some secret trick in the models-only section that I don't know about.

Hmmm I got my new username around January but it was also a whole new account and not just me changing my name. I deleted my other account first, then signed up for a completely new model account. I don't plan on doing it again but it does suck if they somehow made it harder to get a new one, some models need a second chance.

Reactions: LexieBlair
I thought about starting all over but i really like my page and my name, and i got on tonight for an hour and a half and did okay hopefully my raffle next month will bring me to at least the 800. And I'm also going to start to do videos soon as well. Maybe its the times when I get on which is after i get off of work, hmm I'm thinking Im going to keep trying this next two months and see how I do.

Ivy_Rose said:
bawksy said:
Ivy_Rose said:

Hmmm I got my new username around January but it was also a whole new account and not just me changing my name. I deleted my other account first, then signed up for a completely new model account. I don't plan on doing it again but it does suck if they somehow made it harder to get a new one, some models need a second chance.

Strange.... I left MFC (asked that my account be deleted) and was gone for about 3 months. When I went to join back up again (thinking my old account was no more) I was told that I COULD NOT have a new account, the only thing that they allowed me to do was to have them reinstate my old account. From my experience, it's pretty dang near impossible to get a new account. My camscore was already low when I left which is why I tried to get a new one when I went back on but admin pretty much told me to "shove it" in not so many words lol

Reactions: LexieBlair
Strange.... I left MFC (asked that my account be deleted) and was gone for about 3 months. When I went to join back up again (thinking my old account was no more) I was told that I COULD NOT have a new account, the only thing that they allowed me to do was to have them reinstate my old account. From my experience, it's pretty dang near impossible to get a new account. My camscore was already low when I left which is why I tried to get a new one when I went back on but admin pretty much told me to "shove it" in not so many words lol

when you say asked do you mean you sent MFC an email asking if your account could be deleted? If so maybe that's why. there's a section to delete your account once you log in, you click delete account, put in your password then bam it's gone.

Ivy_Rose said:

when you say asked do you mean you sent MFC an email asking if your account could be deleted? If so maybe that's why. there's a section to delete your account once you log in, you click delete account, put in your password then bam it's gone.

I sent admin (can't remember which one) an email stating that I was leaving MFC. They responded with "your account has been deleted. Please let us know if you change your mind." So according to them, it was in fact deleted.

Honestly, creating a new account to get rid of a bad camscore can feel a little like scamming to members. I can completely understand why you'd do it though. But coming and going with different names and accounts can really look bad. So if you do it, don't do it more than once please.

I'm actually kind of puzzled you girls have encountered difficulty. I have seen maybe 2 dozen or so, mostly eastern block girls change accounts and restart with 1000 in the last 6 months as well as a handful of girls with 2 accounts. Granted, some cases its a studio trying to sell a particular girl with some ridiculously inflated starting score but its still able to be done. Maybe its as a result of this and you have them to thank for your difficulties.
Also IMO, it seems that the crush of new models starting at 1000 is responsible for much of the pushing down of many. I've seen innumerable cases of absolutely wonderful girls trying to establish her room, being in the mid 850 -900's and disappearing under a crush of new models in a single week. MFC should have some CS value for 'time served' that could help with this. :twocents-02cents:

On this as well, I see so many sub 700 girls sitting in their rooms alone or with one member and no traffic. If there are any of you that have any ideas how to generate a bit of traffic, I'm curious to hear it. I do what I can by posting in the lounges, hitting the group button to get them on that list, but its a hard hole to get out of and I cant live in their rooms.

Janaee said:
Im going to start makin videos I have to get a better camera or a stand for the one that I have nos so it wont be so shakey. What kind of videos do you do?

I have a BJ video and a masturbation video. They are both shot in High-Def. A good cam is a MUST.

To drum up business when I was in the 700's I would hula-hoop. So try to think of something fun that will catch people's attention.

Cam Score

Shmam Score

The more tokens you earn,

The higher your cam score will be.

Also I believe that the number of tokens you earn in correlation with how quickly you earn them helps as well.

I've been a full time cam girl for 3 years.

Year one was at (a place I won't mention - they fired me after I asked for a raise)

Years two and three have been at MFC.

My cam score shot up to 3,000 and I was making about 2-3 grand a month then.

Now my cam score is about 850 and I am making about $1,200 a month.

It sucks balls to see your income go down like that.

Anyways, I taught myself how to build websites, and studied SEO and marketing online, and networking.

I bust my assssssssss to do this thang.

I try not to worry about my lame ass cam score.

Just focus on the money.

I wish you the best!

Also, my schedule varies a lot.

It always has.

Just go with the flow.

Do what feels right for you each day.

And try and get a good laugh out of it.

There will be ups and downs.

No worries.

Just be prepared if shit gets sucky.

I did not think things were going to get this sucky for me.

There are a lot of factors affecting my business though right now.

It's complicated.

Anyways, PEACE! And, best of luck to everyone!

Sites like Streamate work better for models who can't be on regularly 30-60 hours a week but would rather sign on whenever they're in the mood. Sure the higher models on any site have a schedule, but some sites work better with more sporadic hours than others.

SoTxBob said:
I'm actually kind of puzzled you girls have encountered difficulty. I have seen maybe 2 dozen or so, mostly eastern block girls change accounts and restart with 1000 in the last 6 months as well as a handful of girls with 2 accounts. Granted, some cases its a studio trying to sell a particular girl with some ridiculously inflated starting score but its still able to be done. Maybe its as a result of this and you have them to thank for your difficulties.
Also IMO, it seems that the crush of new models starting at 1000 is responsible for much of the pushing down of many. I've seen innumerable cases of absolutely wonderful girls trying to establish her room, being in the mid 850 -900's and disappearing under a crush of new models in a single week. MFC should have some CS value for 'time served' that could help with this. :twocents-02cents:

On this as well, I see so many sub 700 girls sitting in their rooms alone or with one member and no traffic. If there are any of you that have any ideas how to generate a bit of traffic, I'm curious to hear it. I do what I can by posting in the lounges, hitting the group button to get them on that list, but its a hard hole to get out of and I cant live in their rooms.

Off Topic, sorry....but I thought it was funny that I was scanning thru the posts and saw this ^ and was like "I didn't write that." LMAO! I pre-programmed myself to look for green font LOL....

I sometimes start scanning thru girls on the last page, cause you can find gold there, and also develop friends, since the rooms aren't so crazy pasted and there is little threat of being banned for not tipping. Also checking out my competition since I never get my scam score above a few hundred LOL

Reactions: CassieRamone
Yes, MFC has gotten strict lately about models closing accounts and opening new ones.

The last time I tried to do it, MFC wouldn't let me, and instead they REOPENED my account (the one with the bad cam score).

acutecamgirl said:
Cam Score

Shmam Score The more tokens you earn, The higher your cam score will be. Also I believe that the number of tokens you earn in correlation with how quickly you earn them helps as well. I've been a full time cam girl for 3 years. Year one was at (a place I won't mention - they fired me after I asked for a raise)

Hello, I deleted some of the double spacing and just got to lazy to do the rest. New paragraphs are typically used when moving on from one point or topic - to the next. Why do you give each sentence (and sometimes HALF a sentence) a new paragraph?

Its hard to read and personally, if I see it again I am just not going to read it. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Janaee said:
I'm very curious I've been reading around this bored. When you ladies first started on MFC, like the very first day, and when your camscore was at 1000 how did you keep it above that. I haven't made that much money in the three days that I have been on and I noticed it just dropping lower and lower. I don't want to be that girl on the very last page. I'm black and I hardly ever seen black girls stay on the first page. Im wondering is this just how it? Not being racist or anything i love all shape,sizes, and colors. I'm just curious as to how you ladies kept yours about the "1000". I feel like a loser because I am falling lower and lower. I just want to be successful not necessarily in the top 20 but, I don't want to be on the last page.

I had a bit of difficulty reading your profile. It was all the same colors and there seemed to be a lot of "busy" things on it. I don't know what your cam looks like, but I would make sure you have a good cam. Make sure you TALK to your members, not just type and always try to keep conversation going, it seems to captivate people more and gets them to stay. Just my advice.

Reactions: Longhorn9in
Sorry about that I have been working on my profile on and off when I have time. Im trying to get all of my colors to flow. Thanks for letting me know by the way. Camscore has been climbing up slowly but surely, so im pretty happy about that.

Hiii! I'm a below-1000 model, too! :mrgreen:
I began in the cam-model job in MFC last November, and this first month was a total disaster: I hadn't a schedule, I logged in very few times and I did't speak very much because I'm still trying to improve my English. I saw how my camscore dropped from 1000 to 500 in just 15 days.

Last December I tried to make a schedule (3-4 hours a day in the morning (GMT) and some days a little more in the evening), tried to speak more and have fun, and I'm gaining some regulars very slowly. I think my camscore is stabilized in 500 in December but there is no way to increase it T.T

Thanks to this forum I'm spending my winter flu learning a lot about Camscore (32 pages?? really?? lol) and a lot of good ideas to entertain people and make more money, but I'm feeling inside of a deep hole in the 2nd or 3rd page of MFC...

It is possible to raise my camscore again? Anyone has tried it? Anyone has tried to make a new account lately? What do you recommend me?

kittydorei said:
Hiii! I'm a below-1000 model, too! :mrgreen:
I began in the cam-model job in MFC last November, and this first month was a total disaster: I hadn't a schedule, I logged in very few times and I did't speak very much because I'm still trying to improve my English. I saw how my camscore dropped from 1000 to 500 in just 15 days.

Last December I tried to make a schedule (3-4 hours a day in the morning (GMT) and some days a little more in the evening), tried to speak more and have fun, and I'm gaining some regulars very slowly. I think my camscore is stabilized in 500 in December but there is no way to increase it T.T

Thanks to this forum I'm spending my winter flu learning a lot about Camscore (32 pages?? really?? lol) and a lot of good ideas to entertain people and make more money, but I'm feeling inside of a deep hole in the 2nd or 3rd page of MFC...

It is possible to raise my camscore again? Anyone has tried it? Anyone has tried to make a new account lately? What do you recommend me?

like its mentioned above.. its REALLY hard to get a new account.. i tried 5 times.. and the last time i only succeeded because i had been offline for 6,7 months...
in that time mfc hired new admins.. i'm sure my request was viewed by an admin that wasn't aware of my old account...
studio's have more ways to start new accounts for the same girls.. and there for the camscore is not totally objective anymore...
more girls = more score = less chance of succes for girls who have to do it on their own.

i also believe that the higher the highest scores get.. the lower the lowest scores get.. girls with a score from 500-1000 are between that... and its fucking hard work to even keep that up.
i suck at keeping a regular schedule, and i stopped trying to work one when i dont feel good about camming.. also i get really paranoid about my score.. and i just desided to give it a hour max.. if i dont get more then 300 tokens.. i logg off.
mine went from 1000 to 445 in 2 weeks.. but have raised it back to 700-800 in a few weeks as well..

it all depends on getting lucky with prvt/groups and regulars.. i was lucky to bring my 2 best regulars from my old account to my new account, but have lost about twice that amount, be sure you want to take that risk...
alot of people like to win... with that said.. games, raffles, rewarding tipping works really well, i always hoped for friendly tips.. but i guess beeing low rated doesnt bring that nice feature to it..

the only thing i recommend is not doing ANY kind of public shows, girls who are high rated and will be tipped no matter what, can pull that off easily, but for us kinda girls.. it just makes things worse...
music and talking is a big plus in a room.. i have noticed playing different kinds of music.. brings different kinds of people in...

choosing some kinda niche for yourself could be usefull as well:
do you smoke? make it into something sexy
do you like to paint? start a countdown while painting...
are you goofy? please act as goofy as you normally are...

sorry for making this a long ass reply.. but thought i could just give you all more idea's... i'm not claiming to be an expert at all.. but sometimes different things from different people can make you get new idea's...

one thing not to forget: PROMOTION, facebook,twitter,adult forums whatever you like.. just promote the shit out of yourself...

it can be done.. it just takes alot of tries and work...
hope this helped somewhat ;)

Finally MFC seems to have closeed that hole.Models see there camscore go down and they just want a new account because they know all new accounts start at 1000.That is plain cheating the system and should not be tolerated.Did you know your tippers have to work for there money to ?.

I would even go one step further and disallow models to change there modelname.This is often used by scamming models to try and escape and justify there behavior.Also why do some models have more then 1 account online at the same time ? (LadyRuslana => DemyQueen) aka the crying bitch.This tells me she is so desperate for the money that she would do anything.Such models will not get a penny out of me.Work for the money correctly without scamming or cheating or be the next in my hidden models list that's my motto. :mrgreen:.Sitting there without even moving your ass is not gonna get you tips either.Some models do ...

Mfcwatchdog said:
Finally MFC seems to have closeed that hole.Models see there camscore go down and they just want a new account because they know all new accounts start at 1000.That is plain cheating the system and should not be tolerated.Did you know your tippers have to work for there money to ?.

I would even go one step further and disallow models to change there modelname.This is often used by scamming models to try and escape and justify there behavior.Also why do some models have more then 1 account online at the same time ? (LadyRuslana => DemyQueen) aka the crying bitch.This tells me she is so desperate for the money that she would do anything.Such models will not get a penny out of me.Work for the money correctly without scamming or cheating or be the next in my hidden models list that's my motto. :mrgreen:.Sitting there without even moving your ass is not gonna get you tips either.Some models do ...

agreed on most what you say.. however not all models who get a new account cheat or scam IMO...
when i quit mfc.. due to not beeing online for 6,7 months my camscore dropped without me beeing able to save it (exams, getting my diploma and such)
i don't believe deleting my old account is like taking money from people without ever working for it...
i assume you're talking about models having 2 accounts.. just wanted to drop my :twocents-02cents: about the other side of that story ;)

i can't even believe girls WANT to be online on more then one account.. to me that doesnt sound like that would ever work...
scamming works all the way around.. and i guess as long as the non-scamming models get liked by the non-scamming members.. we can all have happy times :D

Reactions: Alana Cruise
Status
Not open for further replies.