AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
actuallyyesbutno: I’ve been banned from every channel so far, here we go boys

actuallyyesbutno: TikTok thots are gayer than Ricardo Milos, because they represent some sort of plasticized ideal that weaker men will find themselves attracted to instead of treating them as simple entertainment. It doesn't actually matter in this case if the object of their affections is a male or female, as the only thing that attracts zoomers is the image they're allowed to see. There is nothing inspiring about them, they don't incite any naturally masculine qualities and are pretty much an overwhelmingly sedating presence for the men under their influence. In addition, the type of man that feels inclined to be attracted to them are the type of men who want to kindle some form of adolescent shallow romance rather than legitimate emotional connection. In comparison to this, Ricardo is literally an entertainer. Watching him dance is entertaining. Who gives a shit whether or not you personally find him attractive? He's an aesthetic ideal of masculinity in its raw form. He's a Greek sculpture brought to life who is dancing for our pleasure. Straight men can look to him as a representation of the kind of person they want to be, either just in the abstract sense of emulating his confidence and charisma, or even in the sense of shaping their own bodies. This brotherly aspiration is a natural thing for straight males to express, and thus doesn't come close to crossing the boundaries of homoeroticism. A Ricardo lover wants to become Ricardo in some way, he will work and strive even in vain just to achieve a fraction of the glory. This is the reason it's gayer to obsess over the fleeting aesthetic of TikTok thots.

actuallyyesbutno: No ur supposed to ban me lol nice try tho babe u are almost as cute as Ricardo in my eyes ❤️

actuallyyesbutno: Yo tell me that copy pasta isn’t straight facts tho boys

actuallyyesbutno: Ricordo=hot af NO H O M O T H O

actuallyyesbutno: Stolen laptop neighbors WiFi VPNnot tipping free entertainment

He shut up after that, so either he got his wish and was banned, or gave up and left

while all that was happening, there was also a guy who posted what may have been his phone number and full address

actuallyyesbutno: I’ve been banned from every channel so far, here we go boys

actuallyyesbutno: TikTok thots are gayer than Ricardo Milos, because they represent some sort of plasticized ideal that weaker men will find themselves attracted to instead of treating them as simple entertainment. It doesn't actually matter in this case if the object of their affections is a male or female, as the only thing that attracts zoomers is the image they're allowed to see. There is nothing inspiring about them, they don't incite any naturally masculine qualities and are pretty much an overwhelmingly sedating presence for the men under their influence. In addition, the type of man that feels inclined to be attracted to them are the type of men who want to kindle some form of adolescent shallow romance rather than legitimate emotional connection. In comparison to this, Ricardo is literally an entertainer. Watching him dance is entertaining. Who gives a shit whether or not you personally find him attractive? He's an aesthetic ideal of masculinity in its raw form. He's a Greek sculpture brought to life who is dancing for our pleasure. Straight men can look to him as a representation of the kind of person they want to be, either just in the abstract sense of emulating his confidence and charisma, or even in the sense of shaping their own bodies. This brotherly aspiration is a natural thing for straight males to express, and thus doesn't come close to crossing the boundaries of homoeroticism. A Ricardo lover wants to become Ricardo in some way, he will work and strive even in vain just to achieve a fraction of the glory. This is the reason it's gayer to obsess over the fleeting aesthetic of TikTok thots.

actuallyyesbutno: No ur supposed to ban me lol nice try tho babe u are almost as cute as Ricardo in my eyes ❤️

actuallyyesbutno: Yo tell me that copy pasta isn’t straight facts tho boys

actuallyyesbutno: Ricordo=hot af NO H O M O T H O

actuallyyesbutno: Stolen laptop neighbors WiFi VPNnot tipping free entertainment

He shut up after that, so either he got his wish and was banned, or gave up and left

while all that was happening, there was also a guy who posted what may have been his phone number and full address

..... Can I get what he's smoking?

Reactions: IndySolo
I get a ton. Started screenshotting so I can giggle with the fiancé.
Context, this user never tipped me but always wanted me to mute someone else. I was in the middle of a cumathon and he asked me to mute a dude I didn’t find offensive and I’m not about to stop fulfilling a tip someone sent me for that nonsense. Plus, it’s my damn room and I will do the decisions thank you very much. He offered to tip 3 tokens to mute someone and kept telling me to do it despite me using two hands for my show. A moderator I have just came in the room and muted a bunch of spam and muted the one guy as well and I got this message

Dude got yelled at by several tippers to GTFO and I banned him. Big loss here lol.

Attachments

• 3A9983FE-144F-47C3-B1D2-E847909548BD.jpeg
    3A9983FE-144F-47C3-B1D2-E847909548BD.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 68
Had this gem today. Dude thought he could lay away some edging under the desk in free chat today.WimpyBB.jpg

SO I made a thing..

This isn't a "wtf" but it's something MEMBERS do that annoy me..

When a member seems to constantly be saying "I hate to freeload..." but never tip, yet they are always a purple.. So what they are basically saying (or "asking") is for the model to say "it's ok don't worry".

Curious what you [models] think of that kind of person.. not the ones who ARE always a purple and seem to never tip you, but the ones who pretend to be oh so bothered by not being able to tip you, even though they obviously tip everyone else.. ??

Edit: to add, the same guys usually try stretch the whole thing out with even more comments..

"I hate to freeload"

"I will go"

**20 mins later still in the room**

"I really don't like having nothing to tip you.. i will leave now"

**10 mins later**

"sorry to freeload.. i am going to go now, you're too amazing to freeload"

And on and on it goes.. and not just one day but multiple lol. I dunno why as a member it bugs me so much *shrug*

This isn't a "wtf" but it's something MEMBERS do that annoy me..

When a member seems to constantly be saying "I hate to freeload..." but never tip, yet they are always a purple.. So what they are basically saying (or "asking") is for the model to say "it's ok don't worry".

Curious what you [models] think of that kind of person.. not the ones who ARE always a purple and seem to never tip you, but the ones who pretend to be oh so bothered by not being able to tip you, even though they obviously tip everyone else.. ??

Edit: to add, the same guys usually try stretch the whole thing out with even more comments..

"I hate to freeload"

"I will go"

**20 mins later still in the room**

"I really don't like having nothing to tip you.. i will leave now"

**10 mins later**

"sorry to freeload.. i am going to go now, you're too amazing to freeload"

And on and on it goes.. and not just one day but multiple lol. I dunno why as a member it bugs me so much *shrug*

If they ACTUALLY hated to freeload, they wouldn't, they would just gtfo until they have money. They're fishing for free attention while simultaneously trying to seem "better" than the honest/quiet freeloaders. Personally, I prefer my freeloaders silent, the ones begging for attention are far more rude. It's inevitable that freewankers will be watching on any camsite with a public chat, and there are three options:
- Stay logged out
- Log in and contribute to room conversation, but don't weasel free attention, and don't tell other people to tip

Ideally, on CB or MFC, folks will do #2. Ideally. Most of us aren't great conversationalists, so that leaves #1 and #3, which is a matter of personal preference for the model - some appreciate the room count boost, others prefer freeloaders be anonymous.

If they ACTUALLY hated to freeload, they wouldn't, they would just gtfo until they have money. They're fishing for free attention while simultaneously trying to seem "better" than the honest/quiet freeloaders. Personally, I prefer my freeloaders silent, the ones begging for attention are far more rude. It's inevitable that freewankers will be watching on any camsite with a public chat, and there are three options:
- Stay logged out
- Log in and contribute to room conversation, but don't weasel free attention, and don't tell other people to tip

Ideally, on CB or MFC, folks will do #2. Ideally. Most of us aren't great conversationalists, so that leaves #1 and #3, which is a matter of personal preference for the model - some appreciate the room count boost, others prefer freeloaders be anonymous.
I usually, as nicely as possible, explain to them how when they say things like that they are putting me in a bad position where nothing i say is going to look or result in anything good for me. If I say "thats ok" both they and other onlookers assumed they can always take up time and energy for free from me which results in me not being able to pay my bills with my JOB.
If I say "thats not ok" I look like ALL I care about is money and dont want people to chat with me and hang out unless they are always paying me which results in both members being salty and getting the wrong idea as well as me having a hard time online with no one to interact with at all to pass the time and help boost mine and their moods during my shows.. Usually when I explain it to them they are pretty understanding of it.
I also tend to add that I dont expevt everyone to be able to tip EVERY DAY because that wouldnt be realistic for them or reasonable of me but most models including myself would much rather them just not mention things like that especially in public chat where im forced to respond one way or another.

I usually, as nicely as possible, explain to them how when they say things like that they are putting me in a bad position where nothing i say is going to look or result in anything good for me. If I say "thats ok" both they and other onlookers assumed they can always take up time and energy for free from me which results in me not being able to pay my bills with my JOB.
If I say "thats not ok" I look like ALL I care about is money and dont want people to chat with me and hang out unless they are always paying me which results in both members being salty and getting the wrong idea as well as me having a hard time online with no one to interact with at all to pass the time and help boost mine and their moods during my shows..
Usually when I explain it to them they are pretty understanding of it.
I also tend to add that I dont expevt everyone to be able to tip EVERY DAY because that wouldnt be realistic for them or reasonable of me but most models including myself would much rather them just not mention things like that especially in public chat where im forced to respond one way or another.

Agreed with that part so much. When I was camming on more social sites, I would usually PM members who were talking about how they can't tip, telling them that if they can't tip today, I understand, but don't make excuses in public chat because it discourages others from tipping. If they didn't stop after that, they'd get a 6 or 24 hour block. I hated doing that, but it would affect earnings pretty badly if I didn't.

Ever god damned day now:
horrific.png
They're scared of the hair. This honestly does nothing but encourage me.

Ever god damned day now:
View attachment 80300
They're scared of the hair. This honestly does nothing but encourage me.

Every dude who complains about body hair on women makes me wish that I inherited my dad's body hair genes instead of my mom's. My dad is Robin Williams levels of hairy, whereas my mom is natural redhead levels of hairy. If I had my dad's body hair, my PCOS would have me resembling a yeti, and loving it!

Every dude who complains about body hair on women makes me wish that I inherited my dad's body hair genes instead of my mom's. My dad is Robin Williams levels of hairy, whereas my mom is natural redhead levels of hairy. If I had my dad's body hair, my PCOS would have me resembling a yeti, and loving it!

This is literally why I'm so hairy, PCOS + "in-hair-itance". :giggle: Both my parents were pretty hairy, but my legs and arms are even more hairy than my dad. If I went on T like my transgender partner, I would be Robin Williams for sure. My fans LOVE it. Some people are really freaked out and insult me just so I block them because they are repulsed by my profile picture. I love telling them to fuck off when they tell me to shave it unless a regular beats me too it. I seriously made $27 yesterday from one member on SM who just wanted me to lay there with my arms over my head and talk about my body hair. He does that same show every week.

This is literally why I'm so hairy, PCOS + "in-hair-itance". :giggle: Both my parents were pretty hairy, but my legs and arms are even more hairy than my dad. If I went on T like my transgender partner, I would be Robin Williams for sure. My fans LOVE it. Some people are really freaked out and insult me just so I block them because they are repulsed by my profile picture. I love telling them to fuck off when they tell me to shave it unless a regular beats me too it. I seriously made $27 yesterday from one member on SM who just wanted me to lay there with my arms over my head and talk about my body hair. He does that same show every week.

I don't really advertise hard that I'm hairy because I shave maybe once every two or three weeks, and most people don't notice. But what I hate is when I specifically mention my pussy is hairy and a guy freaks out after he sees my hairy snatch. This hasn't happened in a while but I once had a geremlin of a guy tell me during c2c that I need to "shave that thing because it's disgusting and dirty." I'm not one to rag on people's looks but he looked like a disgusting slob so it turned into him and I hurling insults at one another. Loved it, he was paying my exclusive rates.

Luckily you models will rarely witness something like this, because you no doubt don't watch other models whilst you are broadcasting... but something that just annoyed me:

A guy, he is always a purple on CB, he refused to take a model private because she increased her price from 6/min to 12/min, yet have seen him many times tip big single tips (like just now 2000tks + took the same model private at 30/min)... I mean, I know it's the user's money but that is just the biggest dick move in my opinion.. refusing to take you pvt any more, despite how amazing he always says your private show is for him, just because you doubled the price from 6 to 12... Obviously she will not find out and ever see him (or others) do this, but i just think it's the biggest insult you could give.. saying that you enjoy someone so much but "oh sorry you're not that good" and when it's more than half that of another (non popular) model..

Sorry just needed to rant about that, as for me as a member/tipper, it pisses me off (more so at the models I get on with and enjoy). I can't begin to imagine what something like this would feel like for you if you ever discovered it. Maybe you have? If so what happened?

Edit: Just to say, no don't worry before you say anything.. I would never make another model aware of something like this happening to them. I like to see the model happy and having fun, not sad, depressed and feeling they are worthless - you poor ladies get that enough as it is + it's just not me at all.

Luckily you models will rarely witness something like this, because you no doubt don't watch other models whilst you are broadcasting... but something that just annoyed me:

A guy, he is always a purple on CB, he refused to take a model private because she increased her price from 6/min to 12/min, yet have seen him many times tip big single tips (like just now 2000tks + took the same model private at 30/min)... I mean, I know it's the user's money but that is just the biggest dick move in my opinion.. refusing to take you pvt any more, despite how amazing he always says your private show is for him, just because you doubled the price from 6 to 12... Obviously she will not find out and ever see him (or others) do this, but i just think it's the biggest insult you could give.. saying that you enjoy someone so much but "oh sorry you're not that good" and when it's more than half that of another (non popular) model..

Sorry just needed to rant about that, as for me as a member/tipper, it pisses me off (more so at the models I get on with and enjoy). I can't begin to imagine what something like this would feel like for you if you ever discovered it. Maybe you have? If so what happened?

Edit: Just to say, no don't worry before you say anything.. I would never make another model aware of something like this happening to them. I like to see the model happy and having fun, not sad, depressed and feeling they are worthless - you poor ladies get that enough as it is + it's just not me at all.

Anyone that thinks a model making .60 a minute is too much doesn't deserve us. One can make the argument of "that's too much because I can't afford it" which doesn't mean the model isn't worth it just means the guy should stick to tipping for public shows. But if they can afford it and just think that's too much for individual attention from a model they are sick in the head. The model would be making 6 dollars every ten minutes. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Out of curiosity, are you pissed that someone who is clearly able to afford it is basically haggling over prices, or are you pissed that people are even haggling to begin with.

A guy, he is always a purple on CB, he refused to take a model private because she increased her price from 6/min to 12/min, yet have seen him many times tip big single tips (like just now 2000tks + took the same model private at 30/min)

It's his tokens, he can spend it how he wants. If he doesn't want to take a model because her rates increased even if he can afford it, okay. What's the problem exactly? I've had guys refuse to take me to my exclusive rates but drop $50 in gold shows which would cover the cost no problem. I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to members spending on their own terms, even if it seems a little irrational.

It's his tokens, he can spend it how he wants. If he doesn't want to take a model because her rates increased even if he can afford it, okay. What's the problem exactly? I've had guys refuse to take me to my exclusive rates but drop $50 in gold shows which would cover the cost no problem. I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to members spending on their own terms, even if it seems a little irrational.

Exactly, his tokens, his reasoning (even if it may seem unreasonable). Sometimes it's fun to take a model private. Other times, it's fun to flirt, dirty talk (tip notes) and tip in the chat room. Admittedly, there's been a couple of times where I've had more fun dirty talk tip notes with a model in free chat than I have in private. The benefit of it is that if others decide to join in, then the models gets additional tokens for it.

Dudes who don't know what they want in a private and just keep asking what I offer (it's listed in my room topic and bio, use your eyeballs), then wind up doing this:

upload_2019-3-16_21-46-27.png

If I pick, either I'm lip-syncing to drag queen music, or I'm aggressively singing 90's country, whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment. I'm not a mind-reader, have an idea what you want for crying out loud.

And then we have the "is he fishing for raceplay or does he want to wear my skin as a suit?"

upload_2019-3-16_23-43-28.png

And then we have the "is he fishing for raceplay or does he want to wear my skin as a suit?"

View attachment 80325
I really feel uncomfortable when people mention skin color. Specifically mine. Because then they comment about my eye color. Someone told me once I had "aryan" blue eyes and perfect pure skin.

These are not the type of members I wish to take money from. Sure, their money is green, but I'm not okay with those comments and if I take their money I am only encouraging it.

I really feel uncomfortable when people mention skin color. Specifically mine. Because then they comment about my eye color. Someone told me once I had "aryan" blue eyes and perfect pure skin.

These are not the type of members I wish to take money from. Sure, their money is green, but I'm not okay with those comments and if I take their money I am only encouraging it.

That's exactly what I'm concerned about when people mention it. Not providing any Nazi wankfodder, kthanxbai.

Dudes who don't know what they want in a private and just keep asking what I offer (it's listed in my room topic and bio, use your eyeballs), then wind up doing this:

View attachment 80323

If I pick, either I'm lip-syncing to drag queen music, or I'm aggressively singing 90's country, whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment. I'm not a mind-reader, have an idea what you want for crying out loud.

May I ask how it usually turn out? I’m guilty of this sometimes, but if I say it I’m usually quite open.

Do they really not mind if you pick something unexpected or is it like when my wife lets me choose where to have dinner (it’s a trap, she will pick anyway).

View attachment 80323

Yea, this is madly annoying. Sometimes i think they just want me to dirty talk so they can get off for free.

May I ask how it usually turn out? I’m guilty of this sometimes, but if I say it I’m usually quite open.

Do they really not mind if you pick something unexpected or is it like when my wife lets me choose where to have dinner (it’s a trap, she will pick anyway).

This dude was asking in free chat, so nothing came of it because I kept telling his indecisive self to tell me what he wants and he left when I told him that "you pick" gets me singing along to my playlist.

Some of them seem to be under the impression that most models offer similar shows and go private expecting to see nudity and masturbating. Others have some fetish they're curious about, but don't know how to go about asking for it. Some probably just get off on annoying us. I personally don't offer explicit shows, just tease or femdom. So if someone takes me private and keeps refusing to give me any direction regarding what they want, I just sit there explaining why I need them to tell me what they're interested in. Some people want to see my boobs, others want me to pretend I'm putting out cigarettes on their balls, so if I just do something random, the chances of me correctly guessing what they want are.... low.

View attachment 80325

“But... I am a ghost... I’ve been dead for 111 years and you can only see me because it’s the full moon...” *waves chaines, makes wooooing sounds*