AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from chaturbate on saturday.. If we dont get un banned , what's the next best site similar to chaterbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2020
Twitter Username
@tarzanandariel
Chaturbate Username
TheDevilMadeUsDoIt69
Hey guys, we've been caming for about 3 months now... But on Saturday we got banned from chaturbate..
Which is super sucky cos we've built up a small fan base, 5k followers, and have a fair few regulars in our room, we can't seem to find out why we got banned yet, but it maybe due to too much alcohol on set or imitating sleeping.. Neither of which we even knew where the rules.. Because like most peeps, we didn't read the rules 🤦‍♂️... Now I've been banned I've looked through them all and seen all the things that aren't acceptable on cam.

Anyways so basically, if our ban doesn't get overturned, we are wondering which is the best next site to use? That's like chaturbate, because we like the way its layed out and the way you react with fans.
Cheers

I'm sorry if it sounds rude BUT I REALLY DON'T GET WHY MODELS DON'T READ THE FUCKING RULES.
Yeah, I'm a little irritated by users that don't read it, too but I can understand them, at very least (they come to have fun while being horny).
But models... like, it's our business, our money, our present and our future (in the long run).
How can you sign up for something if you don't know the rules of game? That's risky at the best.

TO ALL MODELS THAT SEE THIS THREAD:
PLEASE READ ToS of your site.
If you haven't yet, go and read right now.
Thanks.

Upvote 0
The thing is we are so new to this we have entered it with a bit of naivety, it's not a full time job as of such, it's something to make a bit of money on the side, and if eventually it takes off well enough, then maybe one day could be a main Imcome.

But yea I understand what your saying and you are right, we should have read in detail the terms of service. We were excited to get on cam and enjoy our ventures with our new fans, that we Still didn't check back on the terms... As we thought we were doing OK and normal nal.. And Never had a clue we would or could be banned..

In hindsight we defo would have read the terms, but the fact is we just jumped Into it all too fast without paying full attention. And it was all working well so we thought that's it, we can do this, this is good fun, let's keep going.

But yes I know as you say we are idiots for not reading this... But is there anyway back for us? And does anyone know best ways to get support at chaturbate to actually reply to our emails?

Upvote 0
Thankyou I have noticed this name and think I may have said about it on an older thread, but dotn think there has been replies.

Do you know any other sites that are good to cam on similar to chaterbate? Thankyou

Actually, there are a tons of replies from @punker barbie.
She replies ASAP but not immediately, of course.

MFC is a good and respectable token based site but, as I understood from your original post, you're a couple (correct me if I'm wrong) and MFC is females only.

Upvote 0
Actually, there are a tons of replies from @punker barbie.
She replies ASAP but not immediately, of course.

MFC is a good and respectable token based site but, as I understood from your original post, you're a couple (correct me if I'm wrong) and MFC is females only.
Ah thanks, maybe she has replied and I didn't notice, will have a look on my old post, either that or I didn't click post when I wrote it 🤦‍♂️...

Yea we are a male, female couple, so would have to be a site that caters for couples :) if you know any for that?

Upvote 0
Yea we are a male, female couple, so would have to be a site that caters for couples :) if you know any for that?
Not really, I cam on CB and I'm a female who only does solo shows.
So I'm no expert.
Though, I found this article:

I can't guarantee it's useful/legit/relevant at the moment but it may give you some ideas on what sites to look into as a couple.

Read reviews from models first (you may search for it here, on the forum, by typing out the name of site you're interested in).
Some research won't hurt.

And read their ToS ofc if you decide to join any of them.
Good luck.

Upvote 0
Not really, I cam on CB and I'm a female who only does solo shows.
So I'm no expert.
Though, I found this article:

I can't guarantee it's useful/legit/relevant at the moment but it may give you some ideas on what sites to look into as a couple.

Read reviews from models first (you may search for it here, on the forum, by typing out the name of site you're interested in).
Some research won't hurt.

And read their ToS ofc if you decide to join any of them.
Good luck.

OK thankyou very much for your help, will have a look at link, but with any luck we won't have to go to another site! We really like chaturbate, so fingers crossed we get back on and continue caming there :)

Thanks again and we may pop by and check your cb stream out one time too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
Anyone else have any more info on what else can be done to get the attention of chaterbate support? Or shall I just keep pestering them via email till I get a reply?

I'm guessing they are just reviewing the reports made. Or they are just slow as fuck at getting back to us!?

Upvote 0
Anyone else have any more info on what else can be done to get the attention of chaterbate support? Or shall I just keep pestering them via email till I get a reply?

I'm guessing they are just reviewing the reports made. Or they are just slow as fuck at getting back to us!?

They are pretty strict and definite on their bans. I think she already replied to you on your other thread. Hopefully you received your payout, and you’re square on that end.

Upvote 0
They are pretty strict and definite on their bans. I think she already replied to you on your other thread. Hopefully you received your payout, and you’re square on that end.
Ah right ill go have a look thanks.

Hmm well I'm hoping they do pay us out as we have just under 4k tokens, I knwk its not a massive amount , but we've earned that fairly haha.

Upvote 0
Just bumping this, to ask does anyone who's dealt with chaturbate support - have any idea what's the usual time from of them getting back to you via email??

We emailed them a few times on Saturday, still no reply to that., again on Monday I think it was, but still no reply? I literally dont have a clue whats going on? Haha

Upvote 0
Just bumping this, to ask does anyone who's dealt with chaturbate support - have any idea what's the usual time from of them getting back to you via email??

We emailed them a few times on Saturday, still no reply to that., again on Monday I think it was, but still no reply? I literally dont have a clue whats going on? Haha
They’ve always gotten back to me very quickly. You’ve already been told. That you’re banned. Move on. Unlikely that you’ll get your money either.

Upvote 0
They’ve always gotten back to me very quickly. You’ve already been told. That you’re banned. Move on. Unlikely that you’ll get your money either.
Ah right I see, thing is it just said on our profile "we have reason to believe you may have violated our terms of service"

So to me that sounds like they aren't fully sure yet, being worded that way haha?

Our account lokks like this when we sign in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200219-160643.png
    Screenshot_20200219-160643.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20200219-160654.png
    Screenshot_20200219-160654.png
    455.6 KB · Views: 26
Upvote 0
You violated two rules, being drunk on cam and pretending to sleep on cam. Most sites usually state in the tos that if you are permabanned you forfeit any tokens in the account at the time, because in their eyes you got those tokens by breaking rules. So yeah, you're more than likely never going to see that money or get unbanned. If you go to another site, like others have already said, read the terms of service.

If enough people broke the site rules (that are put in place by the payment processors or just comply with the law) and never faced any repercussions the site would be at risk of either losing it's payment processors, being charged with higher fees (which in return would mean higher fees for models), or if what is going on is severe enough, having the site shut down.

Upvote 0
You violated two rules, being drunk on cam and pretending to sleep on cam. Most sites usually state in the tos that if you are permabanned you forfeit any tokens in the account at the time, because in their eyes you got those tokens by breaking rules. So yeah, you're more than likely never going to see that money or get unbanned. If you go to another site, like others have already said, read the terms of service.

If enough people broke the site rules (that are put in place by the payment processors or just comply with the law) and never faced any repercussions the site would be at risk of either losing it's payment processors, being charged with higher fees (which in return would mean higher fees for models), or if what is going on is severe enough, having the site shut down.

Yep I totally understand what your saying it makes sense. Like peoeple should be punished otherwise they'd fuck everything up for chaturbate by keep doing these wrong things...

But as for the tokens earned, these are over the space of a few nights, so during the period that we did have a drink or there had been an act of sleeping - may have only equated to a total of 500 tokens max..

But anyways, the main thing is I would of just liked to know from support if we was permanently banned or just being reviewed, or If we even have a chance or not to explain/appeal ourselfs - like just an email or two Letting me know.

Now I've been looking Into other sites I've read terms of service (reading them properly now as you guys have recommended 👍) some fine you for breaching rules.
Like we'd be happy to pay a fine to chaturbate for example give them all our tokens we have in account atm.. So we can start again and then if we fuck up again say goodbye, like a 2 strike system ..... But yea - Looks like we may have no chance of even sparking this kind of convo with support anyways as we can't get hold of them haha. I guess that's just a massive long shot that's Never gonna happen...

So basically if this is a perma ban, we just need a new site... Do you yourself know the best site/s for cam couples??

Upvote 0
So basically if this is a perma ban, we just need a new site... Do you yourself know the best site/s for cam couples??

Look into Stripchat. I don't have any personal experience with their site, but from what I've seen it looks like it might be a good token site that allows couple cams. I almost exclusively create content these days, so if you're looking to actually make more money and not just have fun on cam, I'd recommend checking out clip making. Clips4Sale and ManyVids are two good sites for b/g videos, they are also pretty transparent about what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

Upvote 0
Look into Stripchat. I don't have any personal experience with their site, but from what I've seen it looks like it might be a good token site that allows couple cams. I almost exclusively create content these days, so if you're looking to actually make more money and not just have fun on cam, I'd recommend checking out clip making. Clips4Sale and ManyVids are two good sites for b/g videos, they are also pretty transparent about what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

Thankyou very much for your help! Am looking Into strip chat as we speak, looks nicely laid out so may get hooked up with them.

The closest thing to chaturbate, layout wise and the way it all runs, seems to be sodacams.com.... But Im not sure if it had ths same traffic as chaturbate, also looked into sites like bonga cams, live jasmin etc... But still unsure,? As its nice to hear people's thoughts on these? :)
Chaturbate was just easy and we liked the layout lol....

Basically we'd love to make a bit of extra cash via this or/and content liek you say, so will defo check these site sout too thankyou.

so maybe later on down the line we dotn have to keep working so many hours in the day job... But have fun on cam too for the pleasure also.

Upvote 0

Hello I have been a cam model on CB for 3months now and when I had an issue it took over a week once until I got a response I just consistently emailed them daily and the and any other issues I had I just sent multiple emails. I Think they got annoyed lol.

Upvote 0
Hello I have been a cam model on CB for 3months now and when I had an issue it took over a week once until I got a response I just consistently emailed them daily and the and any other issues I had I just sent multiple emails. I Think they got annoyed lol.
😂 Pissed them right of then!... Cool thanks for the heads up, it's not even been a full week yet, so maybe they willl get back to me eventually then... I'm guesing yours wasn't an issue with a random ban though was it???

Upvote 0
Have you done any research on this at all? Or, did you just think it's cool and start camming? The way you're asking about sites, and inquiring about a lot of things, it really sounds like no research or very little put into it.

Any time you take on a business venture, no matter how small you think it is, you really need to spend time looking into all aspects of it. Not just the ToS. But, also finances, taxes, legality of it in your country/state/municipality, etc.

Upvote 0
Have you done any research on this at all? Or, did you just think it's cool and start camming? The way you're asking about sites, and inquiring about a lot of things, it really sounds like no research or very little put into it.

Any time you take on a business venture, no matter how small you think it is, you really need to spend time looking into all aspects of it. Not just the ToS. But, also finances, taxes, legality of it in your country/state/municipality, etc.
tenor.gif

Upvote 0

Have done alot of research, it's just confusing being there is so many sites out there 😕 with cb it was easy and just worked for us. But now it's hard to know which of these other sites is right for us? And as I found this forum recently I thought I'd ask and get more in depth detail about things from people who know better then me.
As it seems most you guys have years of experience... Rather than 3 months like us lol.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, we've been caming for about 3 months now... But on Saturday we got banned from chaturbate..
Which is super sucky cos we've built up a small fan base, 5k followers, and have a fair few regulars in our room, we can't seem to find out why we got banned yet, but it maybe due to too much alcohol on set or imitating sleeping.. Neither of which we even knew where the rules.. Because like most peeps, we didn't read the rules 🤦‍♂️... Now I've been banned I've looked through them all and seen all the things that aren't acceptable on cam.

Anyways so basically, if our ban doesn't get overturned, we are wondering which is the best next site to use? That's like chaturbate, because we like the way its layed out and the way you react with fans.
Cheers
My husband and I were on CB for a few months back in 2016. We started off great, and were really excited about our future on the site. But eventually, our popularity, and income, began to wane. So I decided to look into camming solo, on a different site, and haven’t looked back in over three years. Best decision I ever made. I was nervous about going it alone, but it was actually even better than doing couples shows, and I really prefer private based sites because I don’t like giving anything away for free, and I never deal with trolls or mean guys. Private based sites aren’t for everyone, but if you can handle the one on one interaction, it’s a site you can really succeed with. I’m new here, so I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say the name of the site, but it is the most popular private based site online. I was able to quit my cleaning business, and am the main breadwinner in my family, and I only work about 20 hours a week. It’s also great because it’s mature friendly, and since I’m almost 36(though people say I look closer to 28 or 29), it works well for me. I love it. There are models ten years older than me that do very well, so I feel it has more long term potential than CB, where most models are under 30. You can cam as a couple there, but you won’t make nearly as much money. Good luck!

Upvote 0
My husband and I were on CB for a few months back in 2016. We started off great, and were really excited about our future on the site. But eventually, our popularity, and income, began to wane. So I decided to look into camming solo, on a different site, and haven’t looked back in over three years. Best decision I ever made. I was nervous about going it alone, but it was actually even better than doing couples shows, and I really prefer private based sites because I don’t like giving anything away for free, and I never deal with trolls or mean guys. Private based sites aren’t for everyone, but if you can handle the one on one interaction, it’s a site you can really succeed with. I’m new here, so I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say the name of the site, but it is the most popular private based site online. I was able to quit my cleaning business, and am the main breadwinner in my family, and I only work about 20 hours a week. It’s also great because it’s mature friendly, and since I’m almost 36(though people say I look closer to 28 or 29), it works well for me. I love it. There are models ten years older than me that do very well, so I feel it has more long term potential than CB, where most models are under 30. You can cam as a couple there, but you won’t make nearly as much money. Good luck!
Thankyou very much for your info :)
I think we are hoping to do it as a couple, but will never day never when it comes to solo, so maybe one day we wil delve into that... And I think I know the site you mean, over the next few weeks we will decide what to do, got a busy few things going on atm with our private life's. So after that, it's full stream ahead and work out what's best route to take the couple caming. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Thankyou very much for your info :)
I think we are hoping to do it as a couple, but will never day never when it comes to solo, so maybe one day we wil delve into that... And I think I know the site you mean, over the next few weeks we will decide what to do, got a busy few things going on atm with our private life's. So after that, it's full stream ahead and work out what's best route to take the couple caming. Thanks again.

After reaching out to support they have confirmed that their review of your account has been finished. They have sent you an email regarding the status of your account and any pending payments.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.