AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Really want to play this, but don't have much free time to play right now 😥
I have a gaming schedule and I stick to it. Otherwise I'd get nothing done. I also set an alarm for two hours when I play. It's like a reminder to stand up and move around.
Just watched gameplay trailer for AC:Valhalla and it looks good, and it has sailing! 😁👍

I thought about putting off Ghost of Tsushima for this one instead because I think they may be too similar. But I got impatient and couldn't wait till November. So far Tsushima is absolutely stunning.

Reactions: Petsod
Lately I've been playing overcooked 2, Two point hospital, harry potter wizards unite, animal crossing. Also I have noticed a new trailer for a game that will come out on playstation 5 or the new xbox system. Dang, I guess I might have to purchase one around winter holidays.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 4
Recently finished The Outer Worlds, great game. Fallout in space...kinda 😁. Now it's time for Cloudpunk, very intresting looking game.

Also been trying out Final Fantasy 14 (MMO) but note sure about it, feels quite outdated. Will give it some more time to see if it will stick, been lusting for a new MMO to play since I've stop playing WoW.

Beat Judgment a couple of days ago. Never played any of the Yakuza games before, but I enjoyed Judgment so much I think I’m eventually going to give some of the other games a try. I also went through three Artifex Mundi games in the past week and earlier today I finished up Conarium (and now I want to read more Lovecraft).

I’m probably going to jump into Steins;Gate sometime this week.

Beat Judgment a couple of days ago. Never played any of the Yakuza games before, but I enjoyed Judgment so much I think I’m eventually going to give some of the other games a try. I also went through three Artifex Mundi games in the past week and earlier today I finished up Conarium (and now I want to read more Lovecraft).

I’m probably going to jump into Steins;Gate sometime this week.

Yakuzo 0 is the prequel to the entire series and it's wacky af. It has arcade games within the actual game. If you like that style you should check that one out. Plus it's pretty cheap right now.

Reactions: Marceline
Yakuzo 0 is the prequel to the entire series and it's wacky af. It has arcade games within the actual game. If you like that style you should check that one out. Plus it's pretty cheap right now.

I'll definitely check it out! I think I have Kiwami from when it was one of the PS+ games of the month, not sure where that one fits in the series, though. Judgement had a lot of arcade games in it, as well. Most were fun and I think my only criticism is that you need to meet a lot of different goals within them to get plat and with some of the arcade games it feels damn near impossible *side eyes Puyo Puyo*.

Reactions: TajaEthereal
I'll definitely check it out! I think I have Kiwami from when it was one of the PS+ games of the month, not sure where that one fits in the series, though. Judgement had a lot of arcade games in it, as well. Most were fun and I think my only criticism is that you need to meet a lot of different goals within them to get plat and with some of the arcade games it feels damn near impossible *side eyes Puyo Puyo*.

If it's Kiwami 1, then it's just a remake of 1 in the 6/0 engine. As is Kiwami 2. then they just recently ported 3-5 to PS4 from PS3. The only Yakuza not on PS4 is the zombie one, which I think is not so great, perhaps. I need to restart 0, now, after I got distracted from it by my new PC and games I've missed out on in the past few years by having a potato.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Marceline
With Nintendo Switch being almost impossible to find these days, I used that HotStock app someone told me about, and the moment I got notified about a Switch being in stock on Best Buy's website, I jumped on it without hesitation. So far I've played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Just Dance 2020 on it.

I live with 2 intensive somewhat addicted gamers. Maybe 3 soon, since my son has recently gotten really into Rocket League and Steep. Anyways we have an Xbox One, and a Nintendo Switch. All I have time for is Animal Crossing right now. We all share an island tho, and I'm getting a bit irritated that our roommate/ best friend is rearranging the island like crazy, every day, but I mean, technically it is his island. He's back to playing like 5-7 hours a day, despite working full time, so it's not the easiest to even get on the island sometimes.

I might get my own personal, non-shared switch, and start an EliMarie717 island. Once it actually becomes possible to get a switch again, without huge, long wait times... I'd be down to invite other people to my island, in that case, if anyone else is into it?

Among my other usuals, I've gotten sucked back into GTA Online. More like GTA OnGRIND, amirite guys?! Anyway, I'm having fun with it. There's a bunch of new stuff to do, and a bunch of new stuff to buy for no reason since I'd played regularly a couple years ago, so I figure I'll probably not get bored with it for a while. Plus, driving around, collecting cars, and doing the races never really gets old.

I’ve been on a Lovecraftian kick for awhile now and jumped into Moons of Madness yesterday. I’ve enjoyed it so far. The puzzles are a little bit more challenging than in other games like it, which I really enjoy.

I’m super stoked for some of the games coming out next month. Remothered: Broken Porcelain, Little Hope, and Amnesia: Rebirth. October is going to be spooky!

Mini rant:

Goddamn, the GTA Online community is just the most toxic shit. We could all be having fun and getting paid and feeling like real kingpins, but instead, like half the player base has to act like a bunch of entitled fuckbois. And the worst of it is, Rockstar pretty much openly cultivates this behavior. I just don't get the point of it.

So why do I play? Because the content is largely pretty fun, and it's easy to kick yourself into a session all by yourself, so avoiding the "online" aspect of GTA Online is actually pretty simple. I just wish the community gathered around a game I like so much wasn't so terrible.

I just got RDR2, but I'm afraid to go online because of my experience with GTA.

This is the only place I can come and brag about this: I finally got a Deluxo on GTA Online! I've been wanting one for years! I solo'd the heist setup that drops the price, and that was actually a pretty fun time. It's cool to know the way the heists are set up, you have a bit of leeway to fumble with two controllers and get it done. I think I'll probably try to solo a bunch of the heist content. It seems fun.

Now I need to get some clothes so I can cosplay Marty McFly. I wonder how much I could change my face to look like Michael J Fox...

Reactions: SMuser69
Bought Yakuza 0 through 6 today! Excluding Kiwami 1 since I already have it.

I also got the original FF 7 so I can play it while waiting for the second part of the remake and I also got Zanki Zero: Last Beginning. I may get a few more games before the end of the Big In Japan sale. My PS4 backlog is becoming insane.

With the PS5 getting released soon (I was able to get the sweet, sweet pre-order) and ridiculous amount of games that's been sitting in my library un-played, I'm probably never going to see sunlight again. -breathes heavily in vampire-

Reactions: zippypinhead
Getting sick of grinding in FIFA 20 FUT so started playing VOLTA (the street football mode). That's pretty fun.

Checked out the new No Man's Sky update. I like the planet variety and UI reskin but after playing through the game 3 times already before the NEXT update came out, it's still a bit boring. Also the flora pop-in and draw distance are still bad if you move faster than walking pace.

I've really been considering Fall Guys. It looks fun.

mike_aussie said:
Checked out the new No Man's Sky update. I like the planet variety and UI reskin but after playing through the game 3 times already before the NEXT update came out, it's still a bit boring. Also the flora pop-in and draw distance are still bad if you move faster than walking pace.

Yeah, the hype for the update is definitely buffered after a few hundred hours of previous gameplay. I'm happy for the wider variety, but I'm hoping it's a base they extend from. I'm trying to get the last few achievements to 100%, which means planet hopping to the center of the galaxy a couple more times. A few systems in, and things begin to seem not-so-varied again.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike_aussie
I've really been considering Fall Guys. It looks fun.

Yeah, the hype for the update is definitely buffered after a few hundred hours of previous gameplay. I'm happy for the wider variety, but I'm hoping it's a base they extend from. I'm trying to get the last few achievements to 100%, which means planet hopping to the center of the galaxy a couple more times. A few systems in, and things begin to seem not-so-varied again.

For new players the latest version would be a blast. So much to do if you haven't done most of it already.

Reactions: zippypinhead