AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The story I linked about rage discusses how they removed the child from video games and filled his time with other things, result in acts of rage all but disappearing. In my son's case, it wasn't so much rage while playing. It was rage when he couldn't play. He would get very aggressive, confrontational, etc.

It's difficult to say how common game addiction/aggression is. But, it's common enough to be of concern to many.
I did not read your articles I'm busy, I'm refering more to your past comments recently about video games, throwing your mouse, and other generally negative things which you have said. But it's all good, I know there are quite a few guys out here in public who can get like that. It's so pitifully sad :cry:

ETA; Just trying to point out there are always going to be negative people who are in a bad place, or who get in one way too easily, but that doesn't mean it's the majority. It's nice to bring each other up, not down. Just my personal outlook. I think that that is especially important in times like these, where it's easy to fall into Doom and Gloom, Anger, Resentment etc etc. I like to move in the other direction, and try to bring others with me. Which imo takes more effort, and is harder to do.

Anyway I have fun things to do.
Goodnight.
I'm way too real to be popular, and that is totally fine with me. I do have a good time though, and I want others to also.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
I played also Doom, without any number (so a handful of decades ago^^... before webcams and cellular).
It was my first experience of fast FPS with a good video rendering and the novelty of this feeling of immersion stuck me in it for a while.
We used to play and compete with a colleague at work during breaks as RPGs couldn't exist yet. It was not so 'mindless' as it (in this version) made you think in another way to find secure paths and secrets and develop other reflexes.
Since then, I played also WoW at a good level. To find time for this, I stopped completely watching TV for years.
Lately, 'Hyper Scape' seemed to me to be a good and (very) fast Team FPS, this could fit you, Mary ;)

I'm now installing 'Assassin's creed - Valhalla'... but can't decide if it's an fps or a platform game ^^

Oh yeah, I played the original Doom when it originally came out and it is what kicked off my strong interest in gaming, computers, etc. Since then, I've played a lot of various games. FPS, RPG, flight sims, RTS, etc. in the first few years. I can't say I was addicted. But, I did spent a lot of free time playing.

Assassin' Creed is a great game series. I enjoy the concept of it and much of the gameplay.

Reactions: DoD404
I did not read your articles I'm busy, I'm refering more to your past comments recently about video games, throwing your mouse, and other generally negative things which you have said. But it's all good, I know there are quite a few guys out here in public who can get like that. It's so pitifully sad :cry:

ETA; Just trying to point out there are always going to be negative people who are in a bad place, or who get in one way too easily, but that doesn't mean it's the majority. It's nice to bring each other up, not down. Just my personal outlook. I think that that is especially important in times like these, where it's easy to fall into Doom and Gloom, Anger, Resentment etc etc. I like to move in the other direction, and try to bring others with me. Which imo takes more effort, and is harder to do.

Anyway I have fun things to do.
Goodnight.
I'm way too real to be popular, and that is totally fine with me. I do have a good time though, and I want others to also.

Mine were more bits of frustration after countless attempts at performing something and failing. After a while, I either just game up or found a cheat code to get past it and continue on. The storyline was more important to me than actually beating the game.

Agreed on the positive remarks, and mine wasn't meant to be a detractor as I think these times are a bit more trying. Which I why I said to enjoy :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Mine were more bits of frustration after countless attempts at performing something and failing. After a while, I either just game up or found a cheat code to get past it and continue on. The storyline was more important to me than actually beating the game.

Agreed on the positive remarks, and mine wasn't meant to be a detractor as I think these times are a bit more trying. Which I why I said to enjoy :)
Yeah, and my whole post wasn't aimed directly at you. I used to have fun in the public part of this forum, but recently it seems it's turned into a drunken whine about other people and other models zone. I feel semi-responsible, because the one, and I mean ONE TIME I ever vented about some tactics certain other models were using that IMO was below the belt, all of a sudden a bunch of other people went off on what seemed to me like an unfair model, and in some cases wife, ex-wife bashing spree. I'm being direct about the fact that I don't think that any of that was healthy, and saying that I truly pity people who have made such poor choices in life, and ended up at a point where they are so focused on such negativity and are coming across (at least to me) like angry people, who perhaps need to go find a more appropriate and helpful place to work on their personal issues. Rather than making the rest of us suffer, and killing all jokey and fun times. But, hey, I'm just one chick. I can't force people to act appropriately or like adults, I can only reflect what I am perceiving, and I can only make it clear how off-putting that that is socially.

But hey, what the fuck would I know, I'm just a dumb cam-whore :haha: :haha:. Whoops I mean a dumb cam whore who's after guys on benefits, and trying to get their next stimulus checks :haha::haha::haha::haha: God knows I'd love to have a room full of guys who have a ton of time on their hands and absolutely no money. Maybe I might get real lucky and one will waste enough time over-analyzing me that he would come here and start a ridiculous thread about how he's "in love". And how it's my fault because you know all cam models are evil, selfish sociopaths with no empathy, rather than getting some work done on his own life, and handling things like an adult. Nothing women find sexier :haha: Just my world view. My apologies Amber. I literally had to say it.

Last edited:
Yeah, and my whole post wasn't aimed directly at you. I used to have fun in the public part of this forum, but recently it seems it's turned into a drunken whine about other people and other models zone. I feel semi-responsible, because the one, and I mean ONE TIME I ever vented about some tactics certain other models were using that IMO was below the belt, all of a sudden a bunch of other people went off on what seemed to me like an unfair model, and in some cases wife, ex-wife bashing spree. I'm being direct about the fact that I don't think that any of that was healthy, and saying that I truly pity people who have made such poor choices in life, and ended up at a point where they are so focused on such negativity and are coming across (at least to me) like angry people, who perhaps need to go find a more appropriate and helpful place to work on their personal issues. Rather than making the rest of us suffer, and killing all jokey and fun times. But, hey, I'm just one chick. I can't force people to act appropriately or like adults, I can only reflect what I am perceiving, and I can only make it clear how off-putting that that is socially.

But hey, what the fuck would I know, I'm just a dumb cam-whore :haha: :haha:. Whoops I mean a dumb cam whore who's after guys on benefits, and trying to get their next stimulus checks :haha::haha::haha::haha: God knows I'd love to have a room full of guys who have a ton of time on their hands and absolutely no money. Maybe I might get real lucky and one will waste enough time over-analyzing me that he would come here and start a ridiculous thread about how he's "in love". And how it's my fault because you know all cam models are evil, selfish sociopaths with no empathy, rather than getting some work done on his own life, and handling things like an adult. Nothing women find sexier :haha: Just my world view. My apologies Amber. I literally had to say it.

I wouldn't say it was unfair to continue the discussion, as it seemed many were experiencing similar situations in regards to model tactics. Sometimes things get intertwined on forums, and relevant side discussions come in. As well as sometimes the mood of the forum will swing a bit one way or the other. I don't think anyone was being disrespectful in regards to derogatory remarks while being critical of some parts of topics/threads.

Overall, I still think this is a very positive place and with rare exception we do try to help and support one another. Right now is an extremely trying time for everyone. Between all that's happened this year, and now the world is going into a second lockdown during an already stressful time of the year due to the holidays. Sometimes a little venting is helpful, as is doing something each of us enjoy. Whether it's playing games, visiting camsites and interacting with our favourite models, chatting with each other here, working out or whatever. :)

• Hugs
New episodes of Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago P.D. started this month, but each show only aired TWO new episodes before announcing they'll "return in January???" Nooooo!

I wonder if it's the same thing for Law and Order SVU? I missed last night's episode because I was at karaoke night. I'll watch it online later tonight.

I'm sure they're limiion the shows this year due to production being shut down. I haven't seen any of the Chicago show in over a year now...

I wouldn't say it was unfair to continue the discussion, as it seemed many were experiencing similar situations in regards to model tactics. Sometimes things get intertwined on forums, and relevant side discussions come in. As well as sometimes the mood of the forum will swing a bit one way or the other. I don't think anyone was being disrespectful in regards to derogatory remarks while being critical of some parts of topics/threads.

Overall, I still think this is a very positive place and with rare exception we do try to help and support one another. Right now is an extremely trying time for everyone. Between all that's happened this year, and now the world is going into a second lockdown during an already stressful time of the year due to the holidays. Sometimes a little venting is helpful, as is doing something each of us enjoy. Whether it's playing games, visiting camsites and interacting with our favourite models, chatting with each other here, working out or whatever. :)
Definitely not how lot of the comments read at all, but it's all good.
Especially given so many were so off base, and not related to what I had even brought up at all.
I guess, of course, everyone's going to interpret things differently.
To me it seemed like a weak excuse to jump on a bandwagon of petty complaints, which I felt that I had unwittingly opened a door to, and made seem OK.
But I now feel that I have made up for that, so I am no longer concerned.

Also (sorry I've been busy) I was in no way insulting this forum, I was very directly criticizing the behavior of a certain group of males out in the public section of this forum, which has been very socially strange, off-putting, bitter and creepy. I wanted to clarify that for you Force. Sometimes, I get so confused how you read things into communication, which are completely off base and unrelated, but I don't always have time to correct you.

I'm not sure if you genuinely thought I was saying that, or if it was just you twisting things on purpose, and trying to put words in my mouth.
It's of little consequence to me either way, other than the fact it needs to be corrected. As usual. And once again, is off-topic from the original post.

Yay!!! I've always wanted a white Christmas tree! Found me a pretty 6 foot one for real cheap...$20. Got it from Dollar General! Yesss! Gonna put blue ornaments and blue lights (My son's favorite color) on it!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that @Cheeseonmyfriesplz' avatar literally makes me hungry every time I see their posts.

It's killing me a little bit each time. I really need some crinkle fries with cheese sauce soon before I burst.

I don't know if I've ever had fries with cheese sauce on them. Took me forever to finally break down and try mayo/Siracha mix with fries.

I don't know if I've ever had fries with cheese sauce on them. Took me forever to finally break down and try mayo/Siracha mix with fries.
Please treat yourself to such sometime soon.

@EliMarie717, @ForceTen

you are two, both, valuable, helpful members of the forum. I hope you will still keep posting your thoughts in this DailyThoughts section which is supposed to be chill and funny, when you have time and if you feel like it, of course. Personally, I always enjoy reading them.

Yeah, these are very triyng times for everybody. The world really seems like it has gone to shit. Who would have thought that we'd ever get to go through a pandemic in our lifetime? Personally, I believe that many are learning lessons here and many changes will happen - I hope for the best - in the future. I'm trying to be optimistic.

This pandemic has really taken away the best out of us. Personally I'm completely stressed out to the point I'm kind of torn and contemplating different unthinkable options just last year. 1) proposing; 2) getting a twitter account and starting shitposting all over the place. I'm full determined to go for the worst possible decision ever so I think I'm going for number 2.

Last edited:
This pandemic has really taken away the best out of us. Personally I'm completely stressed out to the point I'm kind of torn and contemplating different unthinkable options just last year. 1) proposing; 2) getting a twitter account and starting shitposting all over the place. I'm full determined to go for the worst possible decision ever so I think I'm going for number 2.

Agreed, it's definitely been an impact on all of us in ways many of us had never imagined. Based off personal experience, I'd say the first is the worst decision and would say that living long term with someone and staying unmarried is the wiser choice. That being said, shitposting on Twitter seems to be a very common occurrence for most. You might have more enjoyment trolling the dating app scene...

Agreed, it's definitely been an impact on all of us in ways many of us had never imagined. Based off personal experience, I'd say the first is the worst decision and would say that living long term with someone and staying unmarried is the wiser choice. That being said, shitposting on Twitter seems to be a very common occurrence for most. You might have more enjoyment trolling the dating app scene...
Agree. Who really would have thought? Unbelievable. And, yes, agree. It's always been the rule I've been living by.

Real story here. One of my closest friend for life is my personal lawyer. My same age. He's two times married and two times divorced. And he always tells me, if you ever get this crazy marriage idea, please call me. Don't know, I think I have to make my mom happy sometimes in the future. I'm being sarcastic.

That said, when asked if I'm married, expecially abroad, and I have to say, expecially in Us, I always joke around a bit - outsideof business context ofc - and playing with stereotypes I'm always like, "I don't know, I don't really get a decision on my private life. You really have to ask the most important women in my life, aka mom, sister, female friends, and the most dangerous of them all, my housekeeper. And we all know how hard is to get women to all agree on something".

I'm not on any dating apps, I know that nowadays, idk, it seems like being a fad. I have personal friends, men and women, and even some coworkers/collegues of mine who are on these dating/hook ups app, and I'm like, guys you are fucking married do you realize that? But, ok. I guess I'll keep my mouth shut. Idk, it really seems to be a thing among married people.

Personally, I can never imagine to be on an dating app. What if I get a match or matches, what the hell I'm supposed to do? Going on a date 7 days a week with different people. Nobody has time for that. Already stressed out at the thought. Always preferred things to be idk more organic.

Not sure to get on Twitter and shitposting. Afraid to embarrass everybody. Maybe I'll get an anonymous or throaway account. We'll see, I guess. Alway a pleasure hearing from you.

What part of eating crispbread w blue cheese, extra hot salsa, and then a layer of sour cream lastnight was a good idea again?? 🤢🤢🤮
At the time it was the best thing ever, now that I wake up with only that in my stomach... just ewwww.
There's probably a reason that Mexican cuisine generally, doesn't include very strong blue cheese as a central ingredient 🤮🤮

crispbread w blue cheese
See, THIS part sounds lovely... then I kept reading lol. What an odd mix! Blame the hormones though, I imagine. :)

What kind of crispbread is your go to? This is my jam right here:
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 9.37.14 AM.png

Favorite toppings include:
a layer of cream cheese and slices of roma tomato with salt/pepper/basil
tuna salad
laughing cow spreadable cheese (pepperjack and smoked gouda are faves)
brie and slices of ham or turkey (or just brie by itself as one of my favorite treats ever)
avocado with lemon and salt n pepper

See, THIS part sounds lovely... then I kept reading lol. What an odd mix! Blame the hormones though, I imagine. :)

View attachment 86280

tuna salad
brie and slices of ham or turkey (or just brie by itself as one of my favorite treats ever)
The Wasa multigrain whole grain, but I was looking at the sourdough last night and thinking that I should give it a try. Thank you, I'm basically going to copy and paste and I have my snack part of my shopping list. All of those sound like great ideas. With honey crisp apples.

Yes haha, you definitely should have stopped at the crispbread, lol - as I wish I had.
I remember thinking last night; "Wow it's crazy this isn't a thing, strong blue cheese w even stronger salsa, sour cream, and a shit ton of salt. People have no taste"
LOL! Nope, it's not crazy at all. Perfectly sane.

View attachment 86280

tuna salad

Might have to look for this next time I'm in the store.

I enjoy blue cheese. But, in moderation. Salad dressing, chunks in salads, etc. Heck, I even add a small amount of tiny crumbs into my lasagna so it has a hint of flavour to it.

Reactions: AmberCutie