AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Hi EvaMoon, this appears to be a bug. Could you please PM your model username to eva@stripchat.com so that we can forward the information to our team.

Hello Eva and welcome.

I have sent you an email with a Cam2Cam Bug which I have tried reporting a week ago but Live Chat was useless, unfortunately. They said I did not provide enough info, when I definitely did: I explained the bug and gave screenshots of parts needed to show said bug. I have sent you a 5minute, 29mb video file which I have recorded my screen to detail in full, so this time hopefully I can't be told that I haven't provided enough.

I am unsure if other's experience the same bug or not, and I don't have anyone I can ask to test it but hopefully, you or someone else can replicate the bug I have shown you or tell me why it's happening only with me.

Upvote 0
Hello , Eva . i have a question about the fake traffic on your site, are studious and people alowed to do this? U can see on your site lots studio models with over 5000 users in the room, down in page , and the models on the first line( im one pf them :) got between 1000. 2000 real traffic .In the models with fake traffic rooms, u see in users list for example 5500 users , and 5480 anonimous :) . I guess the studious ideea is to make those 20 users in the girls room beleave that they are famous and deserve lots tips , but i was curious whats site opinion about this fake traffic on stripchat .
Hello, thanks for sharing this! The situation you described is funny, indeed. All cases are individual, but evidently, we can't avoid or prevent fake traffic coming to some rooms; hence, the solution we have is our StripScore system, which further depends on a model's average revenue per hour, not the number of users in the room. All of the things that influence your rating on Stripchat are achievable. They are not connected with the traffic numbers models have. I think that it totally makes sense. For those who don't know about StripScore, you can find more information here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore

Upvote 0
@Eva from Stripchat

Hi, I was hoping to speak to you about my new account which has been suspended.

Would you mind PMing me?

Thanks!
Hello, you can always contact me directly via eva@stripchat.com.

However, if your account has been suspended for any reason, it is better to directly contact our live support; they will definitely have more information about your case.

Please contact them via our live chat on Stripchat (Contact & Support link in the “footer” of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page).

Upvote 0
Hello Eva and welcome.

I have sent you an email with a Cam2Cam Bug which I have tried reporting a week ago but Live Chat was useless, unfortunately. They said I did not provide enough info, when I definitely did: I explained the bug and gave screenshots of parts needed to show said bug. I have sent you a 5minute, 29mb video file which I have recorded my screen to detail in full, so this time hopefully I can't be told that I haven't provided enough.

I am unsure if other's experience the same bug or not, and I don't have anyone I can ask to test it but hopefully, you or someone else can replicate the bug I have shown you or tell me why it's happening only with me.
Hello, yeah, I've seen your email and already forwarded everything to our team.

Thank you very much for recording it and providing it to me; it is very helpful. We certainly appreciate your time!

Upvote 0
@Eva from Stripchat Could you please answer my questions that I asked starting here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...xisting-models-are-welcome.35747/post-1083915 Some things were already addressed, but not everything. Most importantly, as someone who is publicly non-nude, must I be in the non-nude section? If so, what exactly are the rules for me? How do you define "sexually explicit"?
Hi, I am sorry for this delay with my response. The thing is that you've raised a topic we were actively discussing. We are updating the Non Nude category by providing clear instructions on the onboarding process and the rules on what models can do when they appear in this category. We want to make it transparent and clear; hence it will take another week or two to improve the onboarding process and list all the rules devoted to this category on our FAQ and Wiki. Meanwhile, we can chat via my email, please text me at eva@stripchat.com, and I will make sure to update you once everything is finalized. For the time being, models are free to tease users as much as they want as long as they are not performing nude shows. "Sexually explicit" means that you can not show/display nipples or breasts, or genitals during broadcasting.

Once again, we are currently overhauling the category; it will be better to wait for the full list with clear instructions. I am also looking forward to it :)

Upvote 0
Godo morning @Eva from Stripchat

Ihave a couple of "minor" suggestions regarding the direct messages:

1) Right now we can sort by Online or All models/users, how about a way to sort of read and unread messages? Or at least, just "unread".
2) Allow us to select multiple messages at once (via check boxes on the left of the user) so we can delete them all at once. Right now it's frustrating deleting one at a time, and then it automatically scrolls you back to the top of the PM list.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0

1) Right now we can sort by Online or All models/users, how about a way to sort of read and unread messages? Or at least, just "unread".
2) Allow us to select multiple messages at once (via check boxes on the left of the user) so we can delete them all at once. Right now it's frustrating deleting one at a time, and then it automatically scrolls you back to the top of the PM list.

Thanks in advance
I would also love to have separate tabs for friend requests and actual messages.

Upvote 0
Hiiii, I'm Arin_Lyndon and I just joined StripChat. I heard it was one of the good camsites. I'm so excited to get started ❤
good luck! Yes it is , have fun and lots of $$$

Upvote 0

Thanks in advance
Hi Brett, thanks for the feedback :) I will forward your and @_mika_.52146's feedback to the team.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hiiii, I'm Arin_Lyndon and I just joined StripChat. I heard it was one of the good camsites. I'm so excited to get started ❤
Hi Arin :) We're happy to have you on board. If you would like some free promo reach out to our social media team on twitter at twitter.com/sripchat for some shoutouts. They can help send some traffic to your room when your online

Reactions: JessicaXOXOXO
Upvote 0
Morning! I had a private last night on stripchat , and the guy left after 2 minutes and i i have a minum 10min pvt , and he paied only this 2 minutes . Happend to anyone else? usually after guys are leaving pvt, site just add there the rest of tks for the private , but this time no...

Upvote 0
Morning! I had a private last night on stripchat , and the guy left after 2 minutes and i i have a minum 10min pvt , and he paied only this 2 minutes . Happend to anyone else? usually after guys are leaving pvt, site just add there the rest of tks for the private , but this time no...

Is it possible that he didn't leave intentionally and it was an internet issue on his end?
I am unsure if that makes a difference, but I think on CB for example, if I take a model for a show and lose internet connection, it doesn't charge the minimum.

Upvote 0
Is it possible that he didn't leave intentionally and it was an internet issue on his end?
I am unsure if that makes a difference, but I think on CB for example, if I take a model for a show and lose internet connection, it doesn't charge the
I am unsure if that makes a difference, but I think on CB for example, if I take a model for a show and lose internet connection, it doesn't charge the minimum.
he is not the first time, he come pvt and leave after 2. 3 min .. but after pvt always paied, last night no :) Aww dont tell me that if its internet guys wont pay, you give them ideeas, now after 3minutes they take router out and lose net :clown:

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Hi, can you please PM me with your username? It is a weird behaviour, and I want our QA team to check this out.
Cheers!

Upvote 0
Hi, this is just curiosity. I was looking in the "Top Models" section and I looked at the #1 woman, when I clicked her profile, it showed it for a few seconds then the page changed to "Account Hidden".
Does "Account Hidden" mean it's hidden from my country/region, or is it something else? Honestly, I did try to test it myself by logging out, using a VPN and testing but it did the exact same. I also looked in the Help Section, and could not find anything about it.

Oh and, there is a slight bug with one of your hovers, in the "Top Models" bit - more specifically, in the "Hall of Fame". For the hover bit with the info for #1, #2 and #3 it seems the bubble is set to a lower value for the index (maybe?). So to clarify, the image below, when you put your mouse over the #1 Badge as you can see, the dark bubble cuts off and goes behind 2nd Place Model. The same happens for the 2nd and 3rd Place ones for those badges. The Gold, Silver and Bronze badges are perfectly fine and are displayed on top.

halloffamesc.png

Edit:
Oops, sorry, I am using the latest Chrome and Windows 8.1 on Desktop.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I went to the room and could see it without problems. No "Account Hidden" message. Chrome on Mac.

"Account Hidden" is what I get from the Top Model - Current Top Month
Not the one seen above in the "Hall of Fame" - is this the one you looked at? On the above image/screenshot I gave, she is #3

Edit:
Actually I just tested lots of VPN, and the only one to WORK, is a US one, so it seems like that model has blocked all EU, which is fine - my question was just wondering if it was country/regional block, that gives that message for "Account Hidden" which it seems to be confirmed that it is

Upvote 0
"Account Hidden" is what I get from the Top Model - Current Top Month
Not the one seen above in the "Hall of Fame" - is this the one you looked at? On the above image/screenshot I gave, she is #3
Ok, I visited the #3 model in your screenshot, and her profile too displays just fine for me. No "Account Hidden" message. I'm not using a VPN and I definitely have a European IP address.
Without putting too much thought into it, why would a model block all of Europe? We're talking 750 million people ... Also, her cover picture is taken in Italy, but it could of course be a vacation photo.

Upvote 0
Ok, I visited the #3 model in your screenshot, and her profile too displays just fine for me. No "Account Hidden" message. I'm not using a VPN and I definitely have a European IP address.
Without putting too much thought into it, why would a model block all of Europe? We're talking 750 million people ... Also, her cover picture is taken in Italy, but it could of course be a vacation photo.

I understand that fully and agree with you, however my free VPN has 16 IPs from different locations, then I have my own, here is my result while I was logged into my account (bug or done on purpose? not sure, but if she blocked these on purpose I am sure she has reason):

Works:
US
Canada
Switzerland
Japan
Netherlands
Russia
Ukraine
Austria

Not Working:
Germany
France
Italy
Poland
Sweden
UK (My own)
UK (VPN)
India
Singapore

I use the Free VPN called "SetupVPN" on the Chrome browser, but rooms load fine with the "Not Working" IPs. I was going to suggest maybe it's something the site/SC has blocked these IPs from the VPN, if people use them to harass models. But I don't think that can be the case since they work fine elsewhere.
But, I think we have come to the answer anyway: it means country blocked (which was my initial question for the "Account Hidden" message

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Hi, this is just curiosity. I was looking in the "Top Models" section and I looked at the #1 woman, when I clicked her profile, it showed it for a few seconds then the page changed to "Account Hidden".
Does "Account Hidden" mean it's hidden from my country/region, or is it something else? Honestly, I did try to test it myself by logging out, using a VPN and testing but it did the exact same. I also looked in the Help Section, and could not find anything about it.

Oh and, there is a slight bug with one of your hovers, in the "Top Models" bit - more specifically, in the "Hall of Fame". For the hover bit with the info for #1, #2 and #3 it seems the bubble is set to a lower value for the index (maybe?). So to clarify, the image below, when you put your mouse over the #1 Badge as you can see, the dark bubble cuts off and goes behind 2nd Place Model. The same happens for the 2nd and 3rd Place ones for those badges. The Gold, Silver and Bronze badges are perfectly fine and are displayed on top.

View attachment 86913

Edit:
Oops, sorry, I am using the latest Chrome and Windows 8.1 on Desktop.
Hi,

Thanks for reporting it, I also see the same thing. Will be fixed the soonest. And, yeah, you are correct regarding the country block, it has been set by a model for her profile to be hidden for specific countries/states.

Cheers
Eva

Upvote 0

Attachments

• 6A22528D-960F-4BAA-8A15-5C0A461A6072.png
    6A22528D-960F-4BAA-8A15-5C0A461A6072.png
    280 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
Just had a drama on pm on stripchat . A model from my page, did knight a guy hoping that he will help her with the spam and rude people when noone of our firends is there to help .. But this guy started to fight with a knight friend that i trust, sending ugly pms and also he pm to my girl that he mute everyone is quiet for to long becouse they will never pay and want all for free .. i unknight him and omg drama ! i try to expain him my point of view that in my room isnt working that way , i apreciate he wanna help her but ill do it my way and then i saw he fight again in free chat with my other knight that i know long time. , so even if i asked him please no dramas thats it ,, i had to block him . Now ofc he already pm me with a new nick name that i did the biggest mistake ever to bann him , and he will report me that i dont confirm the rules .. Usualy im not scared of this bulshit, never in 10 y camming had problems with report, but for sure ill never make anyone knight anymore, better spam then hurt guys if i have to unmod them then they just wanna hurt you ..

Attachments

• 144074032_866902367436140_3482998053898747661_n.jpg
    144074032_866902367436140_3482998053898747661_n.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 0
Just had a drama on pm on stripchat . A model from my page, did knight a guy hoping that he will help her with the spam and rude people when noone of our firends is there to help .. But this guy started to fight with a knight friend that i trust, sending ugly pms and also he pm to my girl that he mute everyone is quiet for to long becouse they will never pay and want all for free .. i unknight him and omg drama ! i try to expain him my point of view that in my room isnt working that way , i apreciate he wanna help her but ill do it my way and then i saw he fight again in free chat with my other knight that i know long time. , so even if i asked him please no dramas thats it ,, i had to block him . Now ofc he already pm me with a new nick name that i did the biggest mistake ever to bann him , and he will report me that i dont confirm the rules .. Usualy im not scared of this bulshit, never in 10 y camming had problems with report, but for sure ill never make anyone knight anymore, better spam then hurt guys if i have to unmod them then they just wanna hurt you ..
I bet my ass on this is wugburn .

Damm girl well you gained him as a stalker.

Block anyone that will ask you skype especially he is obessed in having skype and pvt infos of the model.

if you see someone in the chat with lines like : do not trust her because she has no knights , you will never be a top model without knights , and any massive offences about your show , always the same boring cunt

then you know is him
also he will log with more accounts in the same time so when he post shit , he will write with other account pretending that is another member agree with his shit :(

This is the motherfucker that made my life hell for 3 years on stripchat and he still try to , now he missed from my room for about 4 months , apparently he found new victims :( damm i hope his hands will get paralized so he will never ever type to a model again.

He has a lot of member account like about 30 plus another 40 or 50 as a grey and ex.

Whatch your chat carefully and ban as soon you see a first line. he will hunt all your tippers and pm them how shitty and not worthy you are and on the other side will play the good guy in your room with diffrent accounts :(

He is really massevly pshyco , the most disturbed stitty stalker that i ever saw

Be ready and prepared for massive troll attack and requests of forbiden things even in pvt , because he will post your recordings on sites adverizing you do pee , p** , pedophilia , zoopfilia and everything that is forbbiden by TOS .

Have the ban ready and do not give any chance , also hide your email , or other social media , and also things like snap , he will buy them and will make your life a hell , has like around 30 twitter accounts and will use them all to advertize your shows in the worst ways possible , and will go to models telling you talk shit about them too .

Last edited:
Upvote 0