AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

@Catalina SM are we allowed to watch movies on cam with the sound audible to viewers? Or if we have an obs, are we allowed to have a PIP with a movie streaming on our screen? I understand we can’t record these type of shows.

Upvote 0
I have no socials showing, no logos, nothing nude about this photo, how is this inappropriate content?? This is just a photo of my schedule that I wanted to upload to my photos so my customers can see my scheduled times. Not all of my members have access to the schedule feature, or have access to the activity feed and/or some profile features that we as models fill out (depending on the site they are visiting from.)

Has anyone else had their schedule in photos or have photos that share additional info (none of which violates sm TOS) denied? Or does it depend on who is reviewing the videos/photos?

rejected schedule.png

Upvote 0
Without seeing a screenshot of the transaction you're referring to, my only guess is that it could be someone who signed up using your Cammodels link and purchased a different model's video. Is the Revenue amount 50% of the Price, or is it something more like 20%?

Thank you soo much for saying … I got a video sale the other day for 34.99 and I don’t have a video with that price so I was racking my brain about how that happened and now I am guessing must be a referral through my link. Is there any way to see our referral earnings ?

Upvote 0
I am getting requests almost daily for people to control my lush vibrator. I have heard both yes and no on this being allowed. What is the rule on this and how do we do it? My app has a link that I share when I work other sites but I thought we couldn't share links on SM?

Upvote 0
I am getting requests almost daily for people to control my lush vibrator. I have heard both yes and no on this being allowed. What is the rule on this and how do we do it? My app has a link that I share when I work other sites but I thought we couldn't share links on SM?
You are correct in thinking that you cannot share a link for them to control. I'm very certain that you cannot send any links over chat or through private messages, because the site will filter out anything that contains a URL. (That's not to say that people don't try other ways to get connected tho)
Right now, the only way for them to control vibration levels is through sending gold. You can still change the settings while you're in a show, so you could do like a 1g 2g 3g 4g 5g, all at max time, kind of thing. I'd probably have them pay something upfront to play with it like that, or only offer it in block sessions.

I saw that Lovense recently added a new feature on Bongacams (I think?) that allows the viewer to also feel when your vibe goes off if the have a matching Lovense toy, so it's entirely possible that SM will want to keep competitive with that and implement more features into the SM Connect software. And the best way to make that happen is to tell all those guys to complain to SM Support that they "want it now!" lol

Upvote 0
I have mixed thoughts.

Pretty sure I read Catalina responding that giving Lovense control link is against TOC, therefore leaving only the tip option.

I personally have found the people who want to “control” “have access code” have been some of my less spending / more demanding customers and when I corrected their request that it was against the rules they claimed “other models gave them control”. Sure that’s possible but I have no desire to lose my account for some few minutes of unpaid lush control.

Everyone that doesn’t mind tipping : does tip for it FYI, so I feel asking for control is a cheap back door kind of question.

I feel I would feel differently if : I had established relationships with customer and knew they were already generous with tipping / paying for services then possibly on a safer platform share my Lovense link.

For example I have shared it with OF subscribers for free who definitely enjoyed the control and the live show during … but did they tip additional ? No. So it’s possible I need to improve my game with it but from my experience: complete control doesn’t yield much or any more $ and to me the entire point of those toys is profitability. And the most profitable I have found is putting high intensity most amount at a higher price and low intensity few seconds at the lower price.

Upvote 0
@Catalina SM are we allowed to watch movies on cam with the sound audible to viewers? Or if we have an obs, are we allowed to have a PIP with a movie streaming on our screen? I understand we can’t record these type of shows.
streaming a movie in your stream it's not allowed, so I would not advise to do that. Watching a movie while streaming would not be something I recommend either, for the reason that users will see you distracted and may affect your earnings.

• Helpful!
Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
I have no socials showing, no logos, nothing nude about this photo, how is this inappropriate content?? This is just a photo of my schedule that I wanted to upload to my photos so my customers can see my scheduled times. Not all of my members have access to the schedule feature, or have access to the activity feed and/or some profile features that we as models fill out (depending on the site they are visiting from.)

Has anyone else had their schedule in photos or have photos that share additional info (none of which violates sm TOS) denied? Or does it depend on who is reviewing the videos/photos?

View attachment 88849
We do not accept photos or videos that does not include the actual performer allowed to stream on that account.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
Thank you soo much for saying … I got a video sale the other day for 34.99 and I don’t have a video with that price so I was racking my brain about how that happened and now I am guessing must be a referral through my link. Is there any way to see our referral earnings ?
The 20% referral from the spendings with other models appear in your earnings report as 20% cammodels and the direct spending appear as +40% cammodels

Upvote 0
I have mentioned this in another thread: the only way users can control your interactive vibe is by pairing it through SMConnect. See the guide about this in streamatehelp.com

Upvote 0
We do not accept photos or videos that does not include the actual performer allowed to stream on that account.
Sorry but that is a bit confusing... That picture was purely my July schedule showcasing what days and times I will be on, and what days I will not be on cam. I have found that members like seeing a monthly schedule.
It never showed any unapproved performer on my account nor did it advertise any outside information. I have seen other model pages with uploaded pictures that explain their schedules, how to order a custom through streamate, or gold video deals.

Am I not allowed to upload a picture of my monthly schedule?

Upvote 0
Sorry but that is a bit confusing... That picture was purely my July schedule showcasing what days and times I will be on, and what days I will not be on cam. I have found that members like seeing a monthly schedule.
It never showed any unapproved performer on my account nor did it advertise any outside information. I have seen other model pages with uploaded pictures that explain their schedules, how to order a custom through streamate, or gold video deals.

I have seen dozens of photos with just text, no performer. Sucks that yours wasn't allowed when this is common. To stick to the "rules" maybe put the text as an overlay on a photo of you?

Upvote 0
I have seen dozens of photos with just text, no performer. Sucks that yours wasn't allowed when this is common. To stick to the "rules" maybe put the text as an overlay on a photo of you?
Yeah, lately they have been getting rejected and every time it's a different reason. I can definitely do a Sports illustrated style calendar/schedule where I have a pic of me instead of just a plain text version.

Idk, I find that my members like seeing my schedule and explanation of the shows I do.

Time it vogue out for the calendar I guess!

Voguing Strike A Pose GIF

Upvote 0
I am trying to cover as many countries as possible from Europe. For UK we have cristina@streamate.com, for Australia pe have daniela@streamate.com, North America: kelly@streamate.com or liz@streamate.com, Brazil: walter@streamate.com, Italy: carmen@streamate.com, Russian speaking countries: russia@streamate.com, French speaking countries: aura@streamate.com

These are the reps we're having for the different languages. :)
I have a studio account in Streamate I am from Asian Zone, it takes a long time to mail to Direct support, from whom I can get such good help like you,

Upvote 0
I have a studio account in Streamate I am from Asian Zone, it takes a long time to mail to Direct support, from whom I can get such good help like you,
I have read your message in the other thread. Which country are you from? You can also DM me here.

Upvote 0

I understand what you say, but what I try to say is that if it's a picture that does not show the actual performer, it's not going to be approved. We are working on adding back the schedule on the website, which will be much better than how the previous one was. :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, lately they have been getting rejected and every time it's a different reason. I can definitely do a Sports illustrated style calendar/schedule where I have a pic of me instead of just a plain text version.

Idk, I find that my members like seeing my schedule and explanation of the shows I do.

Time it vogue out for the calendar I guess!

Voguing Strike A Pose GIF
You can write in your profile info the days when you can be found on the website. :)

Upvote 0
I understand what you say, but what I try to say is that if it's a picture that does not show the actual performer, it's not going to be approved. We are working on adding back the schedule on the website, which will be much better than how the previous one was. :)
You can write in your profile info the days when you can be found on the website. :)
Ahhh Ok that makes much more sense, thank you for the clarification! I appreciate it!

Upvote 0
[...] Am I not allowed to upload a picture of my monthly schedule?
If you have the Activity Feed feature enabled for your account, I think it could be a great idea to post your schedule there instead of your profile page.
Especially since it looks like you'll be updating the graphic every month to display the right dates, it will be easy to keep it relevant and you can even add a little message for any upcoming events or special ideas you have for that month.

Upvote 0
I can't believe I never thought to upload a picture explaining my schedule! I'll just make sure to include a photo with it.

Hope SM gets a better schedule feature for the profiles soon. Even one that just shows a scale of when we actually sign on, like how the Jerkmate affiliate does...

Upvote 0
I have read your message in the other thread. Which country are you from? You can also DM me here.
Many thanks for your response, I am from India,one of my model TIYA7 still waiting from 22nd June for approval with something correction and other two uploaded there document INDIANJULI 2nd July,and BABYAMELIA 4th july.

Upvote 0
Many thanks for your response, I am from India,one of my model TIYA7 still waiting from 22nd June for approval with something correction and other two uploaded there document INDIANJULI 2nd July,and BABYAMELIA 4th july.
I am only helping performers from Europe. Make sure those model accounts have everything uploaded, all the documentation, account info etc. If they are incomplete, they don't enter in our queue for approval.

Upvote 0
I am only helping performers from Europe. Make sure those model accounts have everything uploaded, all the documentation, account info etc. If they are incomplete, they don't enter in our queue for approval.
Ok,thanks for your response, You wrote that if you only help European models then in the future I will not get any help from you? You mentioned the names of the representatives of different places in your previous list. There is no representative in our region?

Upvote 0
QUESTION RE: FAN CLUB SUBSCRIPTIONS

Perhaps this is something that's been answered before, I apologize - if so, please redirect me!! I just find the info on SM isn't always concise and I don't want to commit to a Fan Club without really knowing what I'm getting into.

First off, Does anyone find success in using the Fan Club feature?
My only concern is adding the discount option for private/exclusive shows and whether that discount can have a negative impact on my earnings after or if it evens out? I always input on features from fans and I know a few would be interested so I'm now wondering when it comes to comparing my earnings to having that discount since some of my regular fans would probably be interested in subscribing to the fan club and I obviously don't want to be at a loss.
Is it possible and/or would it be a bad move to not offer a rate discount and to just offer the Fan Club with exclusive content (photos/vids)?

I ask because I'd also like to consider the Fan Club option as an alternative to having an OnlyFans account and signing up for that which I know you obviously can't promote along with other social medias. It would be easier to have all my earnings in one spot that relate to my cam modelling.
Also, I hope it's ok to ask this but in relation to OnlyFans, would the Fan Club feature work in the same way in terms of being able to just post photos/videos for those who subscribe?
I'm sure i've seen this option but I'm also assuming I can create & send personalized content to subscriber(s) )of my choice for X amount of gold, without everyone who is subscribed to the Fan Club being able to view it?

Sorry for all the questions but appreciate your time and feedback!!

Upvote 0
QUESTION RE: FAN CLUB SUBSCRIPTIONS

Perhaps this is something that's been answered before, I apologize - if so, please redirect me!! I just find the info on SM isn't always concise and I don't want to commit to a Fan Club without really knowing what I'm getting into.

First off, Does anyone find success in using the Fan Club feature?
My only concern is adding the discount option for private/exclusive shows and whether that discount can have a negative impact on my earnings after or if it evens out? I always input on features from fans and I know a few would be interested so I'm now wondering when it comes to comparing my earnings to having that discount since some of my regular fans would probably be interested in subscribing to the fan club and I obviously don't want to be at a loss.
Is it possible and/or would it be a bad move to not offer a rate discount and to just offer the Fan Club with exclusive content (photos/vids)?

I ask because I'd also like to consider the Fan Club option as an alternative to having an OnlyFans account and signing up for that which I know you obviously can't promote along with other social medias. It would be easier to have all my earnings in one spot that relate to my cam modelling.
Also, I hope it's ok to ask this but in relation to OnlyFans, would the Fan Club feature work in the same way in terms of being able to just post photos/videos for those who subscribe?
I'm sure i've seen this option but I'm also assuming I can create & send personalized content to subscriber(s) )of my choice for X amount of gold, without everyone who is subscribed to the Fan Club being able to view it?

In my opinion, the fan club feature is useless. I have tried several variations and all have failed. In no way does it replace an OnlyFans or other off site fanclub. It does not work like an Onlyfans at all and is basically discounts for users on shows and videos, neither of which is needed.

Others may have a different experience than me and can weigh in.

Upvote 0
In my opinion, the fan club feature is useless. I have tried several variations and all have failed. In no way does it replace an OnlyFans or other off site fanclub. It does not work like an Onlyfans at all and is basically discounts for users on shows and videos, neither of which is needed.

Others may have a different experience than me and can weigh in.
Thanks for your experience with it, appreciate it! I've heard that opinion going around so I've gathered that insight and would be great if it could be built up to be more like an OF concept. I more or less wanted to try since I've had interest from specific customers but don't know if it's worth all the effort and if others will be interested.. especially with the discount unless you can opt out of offering the private/exclusive discounts - if not I probably wouldn't consider it if that's the case.

Anyone else with thoughts on the Fan Club and more info to my questions?

Upvote 0
I had a fan club with one subscriber for about 3 months. Unfortunately I set it at $6 price and my member kept renewing.

Once I had 20 videos up i wanted to change the price so I followed SM post in their help pages how to do it. Was very annoyed to see that even though I deleted my $6 plan the same fan was able to resubscribe

For that month I didn’t add many videos and I also emailed support twice (who got back to me with vague response only AFTER user subscription expired!) … so in my particular experience : people have the option of searching for “fan club” so if they want it I like having it available.

For price I would have it be AT LEAST as expensive as your most expensive video. Honestly people buy my videos pretty regularly and now that my fan club price is $20 i feel better that if someone “really” wants all my content at a deal it is available. Fan club subscriptions are still 30 percent earnings i think.

I like having an option for customers who possibly think my per minute price is expensive: so I suggest to become a fan and get 20 videos at $1 each etc … I may be wrong but think it appeals more to those kind of customers.

But again, I have had many more individual videos sale than the fan club, even same users buy more than $20 of videos from me but don’t become fan club members makes me assume it only appeals to a certain audience.

You cannot change the private / exclusive discount for fans it is included, you can however set it like 10 percent private 15 percent exclusive etc … like Goddess V i don’t think I’ve had much fan club success and I only keep it for the things I mentioned.

one thing I have considered is making a fetish fan club for specifically more fetish type requests and then suggest to those customers to get the fan club with the videos already uploaded … but again … i do not really want fetish customers to have reduced rates in my privates.

In my experience: activity feed: nada, nothing happened, no money earned off content at all prices. I post and it seems no one cares. It would be nice if activity feed had some interaction ability but it doesn’t.

Fan club is good if you want to have another thing to be searched for; different price options for different customers, possibly cater to certain fetish / groups. And most people anyways just purchase videos individually … I think feels most natural in a moment for a customer to buy 1 video at a time than the feeling that they should have access to all the videos. But some customers want it, and all I suggest is keep the price high so you don’t feel cheated if something happens like what happened to me with that member who was able to renew my deleted cheaper rate.

Upvote 0

i really wish we could do this with the fan club and it’s possible it may become an option in the future. I don’t know how to make a PPV message for SM but it would be great if option was available- then one could do what you are suggesting. Right now if I was to do something like you suggest it would require sending each individual content into their inbox which would be free for them to review. It is possible if you arrange it correctly though to make it happen that you can get paid / tipped for message.

one idea something like send a message to people who subscribed to fanclub with your ideas about special content etc and then say “if you want the content it’s $x gold etc” and if they want to send you a tip they can do that and THEN send them the paid content. I honestly think it needs improvement because I don’t know how to send mass messsges to each fan instead to look up the plan, then the members … then create messages individually … there may be a better way but this is my experience so far.

it’s not at all like OFs unless you try to make it be that way with some intentional procedures.

Reactions: willx
Upvote 0
i really wish we could do this with the fan club and it’s possible it may become an option in the future. I don’t know how to make a PPV message for SM but it would be great if option was available- then one could do what you are suggesting. Right now if I was to do something like you suggest it would require sending each individual content into their inbox which would be free for them to review. It is possible if you arrange it correctly though to make it happen that you can get paid / tipped for message.

one idea something like send a message to people who subscribed to fanclub with your ideas about special content etc and then say “if you want the content it’s $x gold etc” and if they want to send you a tip they can do that and THEN send them the paid content. I honestly think it needs improvement because I don’t know how to send mass messsges to each fan instead to look up the plan, then the members … then create messages individually … there may be a better way but this is my experience so far.

it’s not at all like OFs unless you try to make it be that way with some intentional procedures.
Thanks so much for your input again @Trixxi_Love really appreciate it!

I kept going back and forth on this option but I think much like you said, if SM is able to work out the options and flexibility for this feature it would be more appealing.
The customers I've had inquire are regular spenders and several spend a long time with me in private so the thought of losing X amount of revenue just to have the fan page option doesn't really make much sense or beneficial in my opinion so I've been skeptical on the idea especially when it comes down to my time. Just something else to maintain to really not make much profit since majority comes from tips and private shows for me personally.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I find this is almost the same thing with the Activity Feed feature they recently added. I have had video purchases once in a while but if they incorporated more flexibility and made it like an actual activity feed similar to the likings of Twitter or Instagram where customers can see what you're up to but also giving us the option to post content that can be viewed with gold purchase only, especially when it comes to photos since I believe it's just videos at the moment; would be great. I don't know how often SM has issues with performers attempting to redirect their customers to other platforms like I've read but that would probably help cut down on that I would think.

The Activity Feed and Fan Club could almost be made as one bundle where you can scroll through content and customers PPV, and/or offer to subscribe at a discounted recurring monthly fee.

I think if SM could work out the specs and customizability in these areas to be more user and customer friendly there is a lot of potential especially for those who may not necessarily want to spend per minute but still want to view/purchase your content on your feed like you mentioned... Now I just need to join their tech support/development team! 😂

Upvote 0