AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

Has anyone ever got a second chance on Streamate? what does a guy gotta do? Sometimes in life you dont know how much you love something until its gone. PLEASE TAKE ME BACK STREAMATE.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
Has anyone ever got a second chance on Streamate? what does a guy gotta do? Sometimes in life you dont know how much you love something until its gone. PLEASE TAKE ME BACK STREAMATE.
Why were you banned?

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
So my latest August calendar got rejected for copyrighted material. @Catalina SM if you could please help me understand what is wrong with this most current calendar, that'd be helpful. I don't see anything wrong with my calendar, it suffices all of the approval requirements and it doesn't violate any TOS either... The picture is mine too since I guess I can only upload photos that contain myself in it.

Sorry to harp on this, but my calendars were rarely rejected before, however, lately it has been constant. My regulars and new members find that my monthly calendar and schedule is helpful for them to schedule exclusives with me and when to expect me to be gon
The photo you chose for this one is so good! Dang!

Agreed! And I love this idea thanks for sharing, might just have to borrow this concept for displaying schedules -hope it doesn't get rejected 😅

Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
Go for it! I have a hard time committing to a consistent schedule, and while camming offers a lot of flexibility, I think it’s important to have consistency and this what works well for me.

I travel a lot, so this helps members also respect my time off!

Upvote 0
Go for it! I have a hard time committing to a consistent schedule, and while camming offers a lot of flexibility, I think it’s important to have consistency and this what works well for me.

I travel a lot, so this helps members also respect my time off!
Same for me, I've never set an exact schedule for the same reason if anything I just give a window of when i'm available. Otherwise a pvt msg to schedule a date/time with me. I do make it an effort to stick to the days I mention and I do this verbally. If at the end of my show I don't plan on being live the next day, etc. when I usually would I give the heads up or I send a pvt msg to my regulars so they are aware and that always makes them feel valued and special.

Upvote 0
I wonder where everyone is these days. There are barely 200 models online even during peak times in the US regions. This is especially apparent after Streamate finally banned all of those pre-recorded streams. Barely any new models, either. Another OnlyFans casualty?

Upvote 0
I wonder where everyone is these days. There are barely 200 models online even during peak times in the US regions. This is especially apparent after Streamate finally banned all of those pre-recorded streams. Barely any new models, either. Another OnlyFans casualty?
Summertime fun most likely. Northern hemisphere members and models are out enjoying the sun. Most models I know use the summer time to do customs and a lot of content creation.

Upvote 0
Summertime fun most likely. Northern hemisphere members and models are out enjoying the sun. Most models I know use the summer time to do customs and a lot of content creation.
This ^^^^.

Upvote 0
So my latest August calendar got rejected for copyrighted material. @Catalina SM if you could please help me understand what is wrong with this most current calendar, that'd be helpful. I don't see anything wrong with my calendar, it suffices all of the approval requirements and it doesn't violate any TOS either... The picture is mine too since I guess I can only upload photos that contain myself in it.

Sorry to harp on this, but my calendars were rarely rejected before, however, lately it has been constant. My regulars and new members find that my monthly calendar and schedule is helpful for them to schedule exclusives with me and when to expect me to be gone.
Hi there,

Been more quiet lately as I was on holidays. :)

If that's you in the picture, I don't see why we won't approve it. If you're from US please email liz@streamate.com or kelly@streamate.com and ask to help you get it approved. If you are from EU, you can email me and I'll help with that.

Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
One other thing to mention: did you see that we added a predictive schedule on the model's profile? This is being displayed on the user's side and it uses the last 8 weeks of stream times to predict the days and hours a model will be online. :)

Upvote 0
Hi there,

Been more quiet lately as I was on holidays. :)

If that's you in the picture, I don't see why we won't approve it. If you're from US please email liz@streamate.com or kelly@streamate.com and ask to help you get it approved. If you are from EU, you can email me and I'll help with that.
All good! You deserve time away from work! I hope you enjoyed your holidays.

I’ll keep that in mind for the future to e-mail Liz or Kelly. I guess I reach out to you on here often so others can find any answers helpful. I don’t see other reps on here often. Thanks for the help and all that you do!

The predictive schedule is extremely helpful btw, I really enjoy this new feature.

Upvote 0
One other thing to mention: did you see that we added a predictive schedule on the model's profile? This is being displayed on the user's side and it uses the last 8 weeks of stream times to predict the days and hours a model will be online. :)
Yes and I love that we have that feature now. Also loving the private to exclusive transition button feature, very cool. I haven't streamed since it went live but, I am excited to be able to use that instead of having them exit/re-enter for things I only perform in excl.

Upvote 0

Yesssss very happy about both the new features!!

Upvote 0
Has anyone from the UK received the payment email, mine isn't showing either in my SM account and I have not received the notification email.

Upvote 0
Has anyone from the UK received the payment email, mine isn't showing either in my SM account and I have not received the notification email.
This is all sorted now no need to reply (infact I'd like to delete it but no way to do so).

Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
I freaking love this. I'm pretty elusive, so it's hard to stick to a schedule. My schedule is always fluctuating. Would love to be able to see this on the model side so we know what is displaying. Maybe with our time online stats?

Upvote 0
I freaking love this. I'm pretty elusive, so it's hard to stick to a schedule. My schedule is always fluctuating. Would love to be able to see this on the model side so we know what is displaying. Maybe with our time online stats?
I'm similar because I have other work and commitments which fluctuate, if I set a time then other work comes in I feel I'm coming across as flaky but I am very motivated, work hard, take the camming seriously but it has to be around the definite work.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, does anyone know how I can go about getting a letter of employment for my potential apartment complexes from streamates ? I’ve already emailed Liz and Kelly, I hope they respond. They want bank statements and a job letter ugh. Any advice would be appreciated as well.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, does anyone know how I can go about getting a letter of employment for my potential apartment complexes from streamates ? I’ve already emailed Liz and Kelly, I hope they respond. They want bank statements and a job letter ugh. Any advice would be appreciated as well.

Unfortunately I've never heard of them doing this, but is there any chance you could say you're self employed or something? It's technically true, anyways.

Upvote 0
What type of job did you tell them you do? Technically you are self-employed and a contracted worker, therefore a job letter wouldn't exist in most industries for the same type of work. Others may have some better insight but when I was looking into apartments recently being self-employed and working streamate, all I needed was my bank statements showing deposits.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I've never heard of them doing this, but is there any chance you could say you're self employed or something? It's technically true, anyways.

What type of job did you tell them you do? Technically you are self-employed and a contracted worker, therefore a job letter wouldn't exist in most industries for the same type of work. Others may have some better insight but when I was looking into apartments recently being self-employed and working streamate, all I needed was my bank statements showing deposits.

We are independent contractors, not employees.
I've never used a job reference or letter when renting. I list myself as self employed, and provide bank statements + credit check. Sometimes last year's tax statement.
Thank you so much guys! I’m going to say self employed , I just didn’t want to confuse them with the direct deposit . What job do i tell them I work ? Can I simply say streamer / cam girl or will that hinder my chances ?

Upvote 0
Thank you so much guys! I’m going to say self employed , I just didn’t want to confuse them with the direct deposit . What job do i tell them I work ? Can I simply say streamer / cam girl or will that hinder my chances ?
Do not say camgirl! I said social media marketing, no one asked questions. If you say streamer they may ask for more info because it might be unfamiliar territory. In other threads people have mentioned: affiliate marketing, internet marketing, freelance consultant, website developer, etc. Basically say a boring job that you can personally answer a few questions about. As cam models we technically do a lot of social media marketing so it covers the bases and you can give broad answers to any further questions.

Upvote 0
Do not say camgirl! I said social media marketing, no one asked questions. If you say streamer they may ask for more info because it might be unfamiliar territory. In other threads people have mentioned: affiliate marketing, internet marketing, freelance consultant, website developer, etc. Basically say a boring job that you can personally answer a few questions about. As cam models we technically do a lot of social media marketing so it covers the bases and you can give broad answers to any further questions.
Thank you so much. I’ll go with affiliate marketing. Im sorry for all of the questions , I have literally no one in my life to ask and I feel so clueless and blind going into all of this. Hopefully I get the apartment.

Upvote 0

My current property management asked for a superior's contact and I sent them Liz's email and gave Liz a heads up that an email would be coming my to verify my employment (this was after the runaround that I am a self-employed contractor convo). I'm pretty sure all that was asked from my property manager was if I was employed by them and if I would continue to being contracted through them. I feel like when places ask for bank statements, they just want to see income earned for the prior two months and if the payments are coming from the same place consistently. When I've had to provide bank statements I went back to the most recent 8 weeks and blacked out all personal info and incoming deposits that were not work related (retail refunds, venmo, etc.) The job letter is the tricky part, hopefully Liz can help you out with that one too.

Upvote 0
i said self-employed and my apartment had several methods they accepted to prove my income. i never told them affiliate marketing or whatnot, and they didn't ask further. all they cared about is if i could afford to pay my rent. you can get bank statements with just your deposits so you aren't handing them all of your info. if you have tax returns even better.

there is also boylen models, a studio that does do employment letters for housing or jobs. i recommend creating a clips4sale account through them and creating uploading some clips to your store. they will release you easy peasy lemon squeezy with no wait time. or you can decide to keep them because c4s pays out once a month and BM has daily/weekly pay options.

Upvote 0
I am with Boleyn models and they did an employment letter for me when I applied for a new apartment. I personally really like Boleyn for daily pay and for the additional assistance they provide when it comes to applying for loans, apartments, housing, etc. I'd highly recommend looking at them and doing what @AudriTwo has suggested. You may also be able to transfer your current SM model account over to them as well.

Upvote 0
My current property management asked for a superior's contact and I sent them Liz's email and gave Liz a heads up that an email would be coming my to verify my employment (this was after the runaround that I am a self-employed contractor convo). I'm pretty sure all that was asked from my property manager was if I was employed by them and if I would continue to being contracted through them. I feel like when places ask for bank statements, they just want to see income earned for the prior two months and if the payments are coming from the same place consistently. When I've had to provide bank statements I went back to the most recent 8 weeks and blacked out all personal info and incoming deposits that were not work related (retail refunds, venmo, etc.) The job letter is the tricky part, hopefully Liz can help you out with that one too.
Liz was amazing, she actually made me a employment verification letter today and sent it to me so I forwarded it to them, fingers crossed.
i said self-employed and my apartment had several methods they accepted to prove my income. i never told them affiliate marketing or whatnot, and they didn't ask further. all they cared about is if i could afford to pay my rent. you can get bank statements with just your deposits so you aren't handing them all of your info. if you have tax returns even better.

there is also boylen models, a studio that does do employment letters for housing or jobs. i recommend creating a clips4sale account through them and creating uploading some clips to your store. they will release you easy peasy lemon squeezy with no wait time. or you can decide to keep them because c4s pays out once a month and BM has daily/weekly pay options.
New York/ New Jersey is so much stricter, they are extremely bossy especially because of Covid and the eviction rates here and everyone losing their jobs so it’s been much harder. I actually had to leave my previous realtor because they were asking so many questions and being weird. I had the tax returns, etc everything. It’s so annoying but the property I’m viewing now seems to accept what I have given. Liz made me a letter so that should hopefully make things easier 🤞
I am with Boleyn models and they did an employment letter for me when I applied for a new apartment. I personally really like Boleyn for daily pay and for the additional assistance they provide when it comes to applying for loans, apartments, housing, etc. I'd highly recommend looking at them and doing what @AudriTwo has suggested. You may also be able to transfer your current SM model account over to them as well.
Thank you so much!

Upvote 0