AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

Both great bew features @Catalina SM !

just FYI, from the cammodels page the background is too light, so you cant see the arrows on either side to flip thru schedule. Potential customers visiting from cammodels or other white labels with light backgrounds may not realise it shows more than the current day!
That's good info. Thank you very much!

Upvote 0
Hey guys, does anyone know how I can go about getting a letter of employment for my potential apartment complexes from streamates ? I’ve already emailed Liz and Kelly, I hope they respond. They want bank statements and a job letter ugh. Any advice would be appreciated as well.
If you emailed Liz or Kelly, they'll help you with that. :)

Upvote 0
Stream won't start, just keeps buffering. Models in another forum are saying the same thing. Is there a site issue today? Updates happening? I was able to go live an hour ago but now it will not connect.

Upvote 0
D32FDE2F-6137-4CC9-9239-7218BC0F9EED.jpeg
Guys I provided my tax returns, Liz even wrote me an employment letter and stuck her nose out for me, I provided 2 months worth (8 paystubs) of bank statements, a screenshot of my payment history page to verify, like I provided my soul and the landlord wants to know WHAT the company is/ what type of work/ content is made. I really hope I get this apartment because it’s like “ yeah your qualified and can make the rent but let me see if I morally like what you do” of course everything says IFC technology and they want to dig more into it. I told you guys they are being NOSEY because of Covid and the surge of Onlyfans women thriving buying houses etc. Help me from not crying. I hope I get approved.

Upvote 0
Guys I provided my tax returns, Liz even wrote me an employment letter and stuck her nose out for me, I provided 2 months worth (8 paystubs) of bank statements, a screenshot of my payment history page to verify, like I provided my soul and the landlord wants to know WHAT the company is/ what type of work/ content is made. I really hope I get this apartment because it’s like “ yeah your qualified and can make the rent but let me see if I morally like what you do” of course everything says IFC technology and they want to dig more into it. I told you guys they are being NOSEY because of Covid and the surge of Onlyfans women thriving buying houses etc. Help me from not crying. I hope I get approved.
Oof, next thing they shall require a gd blood test and make sure you are a human too. If it doesn't work out at this place, rest assured we as a community can help you figure out how to nail the next application. I am sure there are some models on the forum who live in your state and can provide insight if need be. Don't fret, one way or another, you will get an apartment!

Is this a private landlord or a corporation? I am so confused why type of work and company matter. WTF? You are obviously capable of providing the rent. Is there really this much hate in the world for Onlyfans women? Has he done anything else to make you think it is a moral issue? You may not want this apartment if the landlord has some weird moral affront to our line of work. If you do end up living here, make sure you read your lease VERY carefully to insure you can't be evicted over it. Will your internet be in your name with your own router? Take care and use caution if this landlord is already bringing his personal beliefs into renting.

Upvote 0
View attachment 89359

Ugh I'm so sorry. If this were me I'd be feeling so annoyed and irritated. Can Liz respond back and provide them with a boring (but not dishonest) job title? If she does do that and they push for more I would be more inclined to rescind my application and tell the landlord I will be looking for somewhere else since all the information has been provided on my end.

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me? Can someone provide me with an email address on who to talk to? Are you being part of the percentage who they are testing a new feature with? Now they are scanning your face to make sure it's really you. It started today and it freezes and crashes my laptop. Are you going through the same? Apparently they will make it permanent so eventually every model will have this. I honestly don't know what to do. I've been with them for so many years, since 2014 and never had an issue trying to stream. So I really hope they read my message this is really concerning me 😔. I cleared my cookies, history, cache, I even factory reset my computer and it doesn't work. It all makes my laptop crash. Someone please help me 😔 this doesn't happen with the other sites I work with. Thank you.

Upvote 0
1) The media manager is on the fritz. I'm trying to upload an edited clip of tonight's show for a member, but it won't let me and is totally blank. Where I have 2 clips pending it now says 0, and it's showing I have 0 clips and 0 pics uploaded when in reality I have 100s. It's a gitch of some sort. I'll try again tomorrow, but I did really want to expedite getting this clip to the member in question, as he is really excited about it.

2) I had several guys let me know that they were involuntarily kicked out of the private shows that they were paying for tonight. It was unfortunate. Several of them came back and had the 2nd half of their show anyway, but I felt bad because they had been kicked abruptly for no reason. I have no way of knowing if it happened to several more who never let me know, and/or never came back too. So just a heads up.

3) Also members are complaining about the new 2 step email verification not working properly and forcing them to make new accounts. This will lose us business and piss them off. Supposedly it's sending them out time-sensitive links to verify, but hours late, after the verification window has already expired.

OK, I'm off to sleep. No more troubleshooting for tonight :) Hopefully, these are all temporary issues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1) The media manager is on the fritz. I'm trying to upload an edited clip of tonight's show for a member, but it won't let me and is totally blank. Where I have 2 clips pending it now says 0, and it's showing I have 0 clips and 0 pics uploaded when in reality I have 100s. It's a gitch of some sort. I'll try again tomorrow, but I did really want to expedite getting this clip to the member in question, as he is really excited about it.

2) I had several guys let me know that they were involuntarily kicked out of the private shows that they were paying for tonight. It was unfortunate. Several of them came back and had the 2nd half of their show anyway, but I felt bad because they had been kicked abruptly for no reason. I have no way of knowing if it happened to several more who never let me know, and/or never came back too. So just a heads up.

3) Also members are complaining about the new 2 step email verification not working properly and forcing them to make new accounts. This will lose us business and piss them off. Supposedly it's sending them out time-sensitive links to verify, but hours late, after the verification window has already expired.

OK, I'm off to sleep. No more troubleshooting for tonight :) Hopefully, these are all temporary issues.
You're not the only one having issues with streamate. There's a new scanning feature that they are testing with some of us that freezes our interphase and it's making some of us lose money too 😔. Whoever they hired as developers they really need to be careful. We're starting to lose business. Hopefully they can resolve all of this soon.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I’ve gotten this too I wasn’t on tonight but 2 of my regulars messaged me about it. I was planning on doing a long shift tomorrow and I rolled my ankle and now hearing about this I’m less than enthused. I understand wanting to make sure the correct people are streaming but two step identification to spend money is definitely not helping anyone especially expired links…..bye bye drunk Friday and Saturday night boys 😢

Upvote 0
Y'all so I downloaded firefox and it fixed the unresponsiveness and getting disconnected error for the face scanning process. The scanning process is very slow but that is something they acknowledged in a public email in our inbox, they're working on it. Can you guys forward the information to any other girls on other forums, to download firefox to fix this problem? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Y'all so I downloaded firefox and it fixed the unresponsiveness and getting disconnected error for the face scanning process. The scanning process is very slow but that is something they acknowledged in a public email in our inbox, they're working on it. Can you guys forward the information to any other girls on other forums, to download firefox to fix this problem? Thank you.
Sure :) Thanks so much.

Reactions: wdesr
Upvote 0
…..bye bye drunk Friday and Saturday night boys 😢
noooooooooooooo I love Fri and Sat nights and how wild and funny people get :cry: I never thought about how this glitch on 2 step will impact that. I hope that this gets figured out ASAP.
ETA; sorry to hear about your ankle - hope it feels better soon 💜
This issue above is now solved, at least for me. I was just able to upload a new clip and send it to review successfully. Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not sure if it's just my account or a site-wide glitch but there is no ability to block, report, or see details on messages in messenger mode right now. It's been that way for me since yesterday.
I have a rando sending me pictures, and trying to arrange a meetup and I wanna report him, but I can't. At the very least I wanna take his ability to message me further away from him, but also can't do that. I tried a different browser but to no avail. The same error/ glitch occurred.

Upvote 0
I can't see my cam anywhere on the site (I looked all the way through to the end), is anyone else having these issues? I'm normally on the top row of the first page. Confusingly there have been a few people popping in and out of my room so I'm showing up somewhere? But I checked on both streamate and femdomaddicts.com and couldn't see myself at all.

Upvote 0
Anyone else locked out of the whole site right now? I think it's glitching hard. I've been fine all night right until now.

Stressed Out Reaction GIF
I had the same problem today, the quality of my stream was bad and then suddenly, I disappeared completely from SM, I could not log in anymore, it came back 30 minutes later. Everything seems ok now.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I had the same problem today, the quality of my stream was bad and then suddenly, I disappeared completely from SM, I could not log in anymore, it came back 30 minutes later. Everything seems ok now.
Yes, I was stuck out for about 30 mins also. So were quite a few other models, so it was not only us.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. sorry for being more absent lately, had plenty of things to do. :)
What you have encountered yesterday was a temporary issue on our end. Since then things have been resolved and are working as expected.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. sorry for being more absent lately, had plenty of things to do. :)
What you have encountered yesterday was a temporary issue on our end. Since then things have been resolved and are working as expected.
i really like that streamate now updates us when there are site issues. there are so many times i would be reporting a problem for days, getting automated responses, or being told its my computer, only for support to finally tell me like a week after it's been resolved that it was a site issue.

i do understand most streaming issues are user-based, from working in a tech support job, but there are times were it felt like i'm are going crazy because i don't know if it was me or the site.

my point is i really like this communication. i appreciate it so much!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Has anyone lost access to their tags? I can see them all on my SM page, but when I view them through my streammatemodels page it says "you have zero tags."

Upvote 0
Has anyone lost access to their tags? I can see them all on my SM page, but when I view them through my streammatemodels page it says "you have zero tags."
Same here.

Upvote 0
Why is Streamate so broken?! No working room topic, Tags aren't showing up on our dashboard so we can't see if there's anything there we need to block. I understand maintenance happens, but it's pretty shitty when none of that is communicated with us while we're still giving up 65% of our earnings. Oh, that's right...contest week when Streamate is ALWAYS broken. Thanks guys.

Upvote 0
I use my room topic to explain my limts (ex: no anal, c2c in exl only) , or when I'm on my period and cannot do certain types of shows.

I could be missing other customers because people keep taking me into shows and then leaving because I cant do their request. I haven't gotten a bad rating yet because of it, but I'm worried it could happen.

Upvote 0
Why is Streamate so broken?! No working room topic, Tags aren't showing up on our dashboard so we can't see if there's anything there we need to block. I understand maintenance happens, but it's pretty shitty when none of that is communicated with us while we're still giving up 65% of our earnings. Oh, that's right...contest week when Streamate is ALWAYS broken. Thanks guys.
The room topic is not broken, it is disabled on purpose because we're working on changing certain things around it. As for the tags, we're aware of that as well and it will be resolved. Thank you all for your patience, we're very appreciative for this.

Upvote 0
The room topic is not broken, it is disabled on purpose because we're working on changing certain things around it. As for the tags, we're aware of that as well and it will be resolved. Thank you all for your patience, we're very appreciative for this.

I know the room topic is being worked on, I just said it's not working (disabled). Streamate itself has been broken...no one can even stream this morning now. It's obvious site maintenance happens while contests are going on...just sucks missing out on hours of work and money.

Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 0