AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tip. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
I get this message every time I try to tip:

"Unable to send tip. Please contact support."

This is my first time adding tokens, using bitcoins. I have exactly 2000 tokens in my account that I cannot spend.

How do I solve this issue?

Thanks.

I just made a new account to help my model that i mod for and am having the same issue with tips. User name is same as shown please help me! I have 4k tokens just sitting there and emailing support hasnt helped.

Upvote 0
I have reached out to the support team and they state that there is nothing preventing you from tipping with the tokens you have on your account; however note that if you are trying to send tokens to another broadcaster that they may have a feature enabled which prevents broadcasters from tipping in their room at all. If you are having further issues the support team can assist further.
Im hoping you see this I seriously need help with my account which is also the same name here. I keep writing how my one friends Ids never went through before appearing but he was my best friend who was visting and unfortunately he passed away a month ago. I truly have no ways of getting his IDs

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved
In my hereiam_79 account 18458444 .. barbidou78 account 18473324 .. .toume78 account 18457746 ... I have same problem.. .and .. my the most important my hereiam_78 18509681 Account still banned since 2+ weeks please can you help me @punker barbie 6 year model here waiting to work pleaseee

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.