AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Watching Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (My favorite one)!

Reactions: NotYou
Watched maybe 10-15 minutes of "Don't Look Up" on Netflix.

Geez! Do yourself a favour.. don't!

Someone obviously thinks that comedy (or satire I saw it called somewhere!!) requires stupid, idiotic characters. :facepalm:

Watched maybe 10-15 minutes of "Don't Look Up" on Netflix.

Geez! Do yourself a favour.. don't!

Someone obviously thinks that comedy (or satire I saw it called somewhere!!) requires stupid, idiotic characters. :facepalm:

I watched it all and did enjoy it, but the comedy side of it was annoying. Not sure why they tried making it into a comedy. I like the fact it shows us how I personally think it would happen if this did come about, it showed the priorities and how everyone would react, who we would believe, how it would be used for politics etc.

Jonah Hill character in it was just.... ANNOYING and pointless. Quite literally, what a dick character.

I wacthed The Book of Boba Fett
I enjoyed the first Mandolorian, and this one was also great so far, i look forward to all episodes.

Reactions: Ozzie_
A very heartbreaking episode of General Hospital where they had to turn off the machines for a newborn baby who had brain damage. 😭
My mom watches that show all the time!

For me, I just saw the virtual premiere of Cobra Kai season 4 episode 1 last night. Now I can hardly wait for New Years eave when they drop the whole season!!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Ozark. I had never heard of this before and it's a 4 year old Netflix Show with 4 Seasons.
I watched Season 1 Episode 1 so far, and it's really good, I think i will enjoy it, so I will binge watch Season 1 tomorrow I guess

Ozark. I had never heard of this before and it's a 4 year old Netflix Show with 4 Seasons.
I watched Season 1 Episode 1 so far, and it's really good, I think i will enjoy it, so I will binge watch Season 1 tomorrow I guess
It's good, maybe it's just me but I feel like Julia Garner (Ruth) is really carrying that show.

I am so incredibly late to the game, but I am finally watching Game of Thrones.

Just started season 5 and I can't believe it took me this long to start watching it. It's so damn good. I somehow went into it knowing only the bare minimum and also that the last season apparently sucks. I really want to read the books now, but I think I'll wait for about a decade and maybe by then the entire book series will be finished.

Finally got to sit down and watch Rocketman, Elton John's biopic. I'm not his biggest fan, but a guy with that much talent who works that hard deserves all he gets (in the end)!

Forgot to mention that I recently watched Stephen King's 'Thinner' on Hulu. Weird, interesting movie...and I liked it.

Reactions: cbhours
Looking for stuff to watch tonight on Hulu, and this old Saturday Night Live episode hosted by Betty White popped up. Watching that, and then hoping to find a good scary movie on Hulu.

Yellowstone. Mia learned one heck of a lesson, don't mess with Texas.

I watched the tv series Exorcist on hulu... (it was cancelled so no season3 is coming). If you don't like the first episode of season1 you probably won't like the rest of the show.
(Edit: I forgot to mention, i don't remember the movie at all)

Season 1: definitely worth watching if you like exorcism shows/movies, i give it like...a 7.7 out of 10. You can absolutely stop watching after you finish season 1 and be satisfied.

Season 2: starts out strong, you can tell they wanted to do things a little different here and they did a good job it was interesting but towards the end they dropped the ball and I just wanted it to be over. The events in season 2 that occur do wrap up within the season so you should be satisfied but you probably wont be because of how they wrapped it up. At the end a quick cliff hanger thrown in to try to get people interested in a 3rd season. 6.8 out of 10

Last edited:
I just watched Blade Runner 2049.
I remember thinking it was "ok" the first time I saw it, and it was still only "ok"

Dexter New Blood new episode...

I disliked the ending to this very much.
For me it was a big let down