AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

It looks to me like all public tips contribute towards the epic goal, but members can also tip specifically towards the epic goal by using the "Send Tip" button next to it. When the latter happens, the tip message in the public chat will just say "<user> contributed to the Epic Goal!" and the token amount.

Making a "A dozen crabs for me!" your epic ghoal would be kinda cool, since there isn't a whole lot of creativity going on with these epic goals. It's mostly "For my new car", "for my studies" and similar, and in a couple of cases the epic goal was just "Goal" and "Epic Goal" lol

ETA: I've tipped directly for the epic goal on a couple of occasions and never expected anything in return. YMMV.

What were some of the token amounts you were seeing with other models' epic goals?

Upvote 0
I've seen anything from 5000 (my model friend "wanted" ice cream :) ) up to 99000 tokens can't remember what that was for.

Okay, thanks. I'm trying to figure out if I should be putting down an amount to try to get myself a gaming laptop, so that I have a new laptop with an incredible processor.

If I were to put something related to my son's college, it'd just result in people asking "What college does he go to?," and me having to constantly explain that that's personal info that cam site members don't need to know. Lol.

There is an R&B concert I'd like to go to in March. Maybe I'll calculate the cost of a ticket (or two tickets?) plus my cost of public transportation, and use that as my epic goal. But that gaming laptop would be nice. 😂

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Okay, thanks. I'm trying to figure out if I should be putting down an amount to try to get myself a gaming laptop, so that I have a new laptop with an incredible processor.

If I were to put something related to my son's college, it'd just result in people asking "What college does he go to?," and me having to constantly explain that that's personal info that cam site members don't need to know. Lol.

There is an R&B concert I'd like to go to in March. Maybe I'll calculate the cost of a ticket (or two tickets?) plus my cost of public transportation, and use that as my epic goal. But that gaming laptop would be nice. 😂
Yeah! start with the concert tix and then the laptop? As you know, many guys won't even see you epic goal (they have to read your Bio for that :rofl: )

But why not be creative and amuse yourself?

Upvote 0
Oh, geez. I see OBS is fucking up for me again, so once again I have to pick ONE site to cam on, and have to use the regular web broadcaster for it instead of OBS. I'm camming on Stripchat right now, and am not using OBS, I guess. Even though Stripchat's web broadcaster constantly gliches with me, going back and forth saying my stream is "Good...bad...poor...no video...." I've sent SC screenshots of it doing this a long time ago. The entire time it does this, members tell me they don't know what I'm talking about because it looks and sounds good on their end (That's good, at least).

All I know is my internet is much faster now with this new plan that's got me spending Comcast freakin' $150/month. So I'm pretty upset to be right back to having these problems with OBS.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yeah! start with the concert tix and then the laptop? As you know, many guys won't even see you epic goal (they have to read your Bio for that :rofl: )

But why not be creative and amuse yourself?

So if I'm understanding things correctly, the tokens I'd get from epic goal...would still be included with my usual Boleyn Models daily pay money, right? I wouldn't have to wait for the entire epic goal amount to be reached? I'd still like for @Charlie_SC to confirm this from when I asked earlier. It takes me such a long to make payout on this site ($20), because people keep giving me 1-token tips. Lol. So I'm trying to be realistic here with my epic goal amount.

Upvote 0
So if I'm understanding things correctly, the tokens I'd get from epic goal...would still be included with my usual Boleyn Models daily pay money, right? I wouldn't have to wait for the entire epic goal amount to be reached? I'd still like for @Charlie_SC to confirm this from when I asked earlier. It takes me such a long to make payout on this site ($20), because people keep giving me 1-token tips. Lol. So I'm trying to be realistic here with my epic goal amount.
The Epic Goal is an ongoing tally of how many tokens you've earned since you set the goal. It's basically a progress bar that starts from the time you set the goal and keeps going until you reach your goal or change the goal. You don't get anything extra from it.

Upvote 0
The Epic Goal is an ongoing tally of how many tokens you've earned since you set the goal. It's basically a progress bar that starts from the time you set the goal and keeps going until you reach your goal or change the goal. You don't get anything extra from it.

Oh, okay! Gotcha! Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The tokens you receive for the epic goal are cashed out when you normally cash out I think. The tokens contributed are not stored/saved until it's reached

YES, I was looking for someone to give me a yes or no answer to that question so I could be sure I'm understanding it right, so thank you. :) I've had a lot going on today, and was posting on here and reading responses kind of in a rush.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I am thinking that you are correct in your suppositions (the epic goal tips are just a part of normal daily earnings) but yes, get @Charlie_SC to confirm. (Maybe email her?)

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer but I am not sure I understand. Do you refer to the menu "setting and broadcasting" in stripchat? Do you mean that the list of the video quality can be chosen by a users, only if the source signal is 720p, at least?

You are enquiring about broadcasting in HD which you can do via third-party services.

Upvote 0
You are enquiring about broadcasting in HD which you can do via third-party services.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, since I have a bad connection, I can only broadcast up to 480p. So I would like to know if it's possible to setup in my stripchat account or in OBS the list of different qualities like the 1st following picture (480p / 240p / 160p) instead of the actual version shown on the 2nd picture (only 480p)

Attachments

• quality2.jpg
    quality2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
  • quality3.jpg
    quality3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Hi, I am coraholiday2020 and a model on stripchat.com. I have been camming for 2 years but took a 6 month hiatus. I have just been back since the 1st if the year and decided to keep my account instead of starting a new page for the tag because I have spent so much time on branding so I am building slow and steady. I am an American bbw model and a performer for sure! I have enough lingerie outfits 2 wear fir 3 months with out duplications. It's my favorite part of camming. I like 2 do allot of themes to keep things fresh l! I also just started a consulting company 2 help other models and an only fans for models is soon 2 follow. For example 1 thing I offer is to hang out in your room as an alias and send you a 4 page report. The only fans for models, coras cam corner will have daily tips and tricks for models new and seasoned, interviews and photos. It will be affordable. I want to empower other women and if I can help u please reach out ig coraholiday2020 l. I have cammed on 9 other sites and stripchat.com by far is the best! There is few scammers, lots of fans that take you to pvt and I have never ever had a problem getting paid ! Please come visit me everyone who reads this I would love 2 get 2 know you and welcome all models. Greys and paid users... come take a Holiday with Cora you will not be sorry! Tara dolls!!!

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Upvote 0
Sorry for the misunderstanding, since I have a bad connection, I can only broadcast up to 480p. So I would like to know if it's possible to setup in my stripchat account or in OBS the list of different qualities like the 1st following picture (480p / 240p / 160p) instead of the actual version shown on the 2nd picture (only 480p)

Please email me directly for further assistance (charlie@stripchat.com). Contact me from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Hi, I am coraholiday2020 and a model on stripchat.com. I have been camming for 2 years but took a 6 month hiatus. I have just been back since the 1st if the year and decided to keep my account instead of starting a new page for the tag because I have spent so much time on branding so I am building slow and steady. I am an American bbw model and a performer for sure! I have enough lingerie outfits 2 wear fir 3 months with out duplications. It's my favorite part of camming. I like 2 do allot of themes to keep things fresh l! I also just started a consulting company 2 help other models and an only fans for models is soon 2 follow. For example 1 thing I offer is to hang out in your room as an alias and send you a 4 page report. The only fans for models, coras cam corner will have daily tips and tricks for models new and seasoned, interviews and photos. It will be affordable. I want to empower other women and if I can help u please reach out ig coraholiday2020 l. I have cammed on 9 other sites and stripchat.com by far is the best! There is few scammers, lots of fans that take you to pvt and I have never ever had a problem getting paid ! Please come visit me everyone who reads this I would love 2 get 2 know you and welcome all models. Greys and paid users... come take a Holiday with Cora you will not be sorry! Tara dolls!!!

You should post that here as well:

Upvote 0
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
No it's from your 1st broadcast doll. Cb is from the minute you get approved.
5 years ago when i started on stripchat , was from the moment you got aproved ... maybe meanwhile has changed. even 2 years ago when i done a new account was still from the moment you got aproved , and last year when a friend of mine started on stripchat was also from the moment she got aproved , because she did not entered the first 2 weeks and lost the new tag placement.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC i am unsure if this is on purpose or by accident/a bug, but the Swedish flag in "my specifics" shows as grey, but on the video preview it is the regular colour

swedishflaggrey.pngswedishflagnormal.png

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC i am unsure if this is on purpose or by accident/a bug, but the Swedish flag in "my specifics" shows as grey, but on the video preview it is the regular colour

View attachment 91517View attachment 91518
Seen that too! The grey flag - a stylized Nordic cross - is for the Nordic models category. Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland etc.
I'm not sure why StripChat do it like that, but maybe because there are so few models from those countries.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
No it's from your 1st broadcast doll. Cb is from the minute you get approved. Stripchat rules!

5 years ago when i started on stripchat , was from the moment you got aproved ... maybe meanwhile has changed. even 2 years ago when i done a new account was still from the moment you got aproved , and last year when a friend of mine started on stripchat was also from the moment she got aproved , because she did not entered the first 2 weeks and lost the new tag placement.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Your NEW status commences from your first Live Broadcast - not from the date your documents are approved.
Once your account is approved, models can take as long as they want amending/editing and making their profile look nice before they go Live.

Upvote 0
Happens to me too. Model has the grey Nordic flag under "My specifics" and a proper country flag in the thumbnail.
Hi, I responded to the email (I saw it before I just came here) and provided screenshots. I also provided screenshot of it happening in another room too.

Thank you both for your help :cool:

Upvote 0
IMPORTANT NOTE:

Your NEW status commences from your first Live Broadcast - not from the date your documents are approved.

Yes, I remember Chloe saying this last year (Maybe on here...maybe in my welcome e-mail from Stripchat?). And then I'd decided that I would allow all grays to talk in the chat just for those first two weeks of my new status, and that's it. LOL.

Upvote 0

This is encouraging, I am yet to sign up, waiting for when a have atleast a good week spare to cam every day and make use of the new status.
Though I have only ever heard negative things about SC outside this forum, not about support but about poor traffic and lack of paying customers.

Upvote 0
This is encouraging, I am yet to sign up, waiting for when a have atleast a good week spare to cam every day and make use of the new status.
Though I have only ever heard negative things about SC outside this forum, not about support but about poor traffic and lack of paying customers.

Everyone will have different experiences and opinions. Gotta try it out for yourself to see what you think. In the beginning, I didn't think I'd last long on there because I was annoyed at how glitchy the site is, how stingy a lot of the members are with their tokens, and the fact that ultimate members can just PM you whenever they want. But I really like the site now, and lately there have been times when I've been on there and MyFreeCams simultaneously, and Stripchat members were at least tipping me something when MFC members weren't. Also, the tip sounds on Stripchat make me smile because it's such a nice change from that awful tip sound on MFC. Lol. I giggle every time my "Dolla dolla bill, y'all!" message pops up for tips of a certain amount, and when my "It's all about the Benjamins, baby!" message pops up for tips of a different amount. 😂

Upvote 0
'I am going to get out of bed and get a drink. Be back soon"

So i had the problem again of it removing words. I wrote the above. I think I must not have put a space after "drink." And "be" so my sentence ended up being

"I am going to get out of bed and get a back soon".

These make for weird conversations.

I think it definitely is how earlier mentioned where its because of domain extensions. It would be great if this could have a work around.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0