AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've never heard of 4dx. Is it similar to seeing a movie in an IMAX theater? Years ago my dad took the family to see that adorable penguin movie Happy Feet in an IMAX theater, which was fantastic (The viewing experience and the movie)! :)
Here is a link to the 4dx site....it will proberly explain it better than I can.

The reviews of movies in 4dx are all over the place, apparently it depends on how the movie implements it on if it's immersive or just puts you off the film completely.

I hadn't actually looked at the site before, but it looks like there are different standards of 4dx theaters which would explain the same movies getting very mixed reviews on reddit. I have a funny feeling that the 4dx here will be economy level which basically seems to be the why even bother level.

The tech is pretty old, I remember it being advertised in the mid 2000' s but there was only 1 theater in the uk that had it at the time and that was in the center of london, wasn't included in my cinema subscription and the tickets were crazy expensive. I think it got mostly written off as a gimik kind of like 3d but a lot more expencive so didnt seem to get the roll out.

The list of films they have that are made to be integrated with 4dx is pretty small too. Most of them I dont think it would make sense. tbh the tech is porberly better suited to VR than movies.

I watched Part 1 and Part 2 for South Park: Streaming Wars

I think this is a really funny take on how it brings up the point/issue of there being too many streaming services for TV, yet it does it in a completely different way - it does it about "Water streaming" lol..

Everything they say/do in it just makes sense, and they really make good points about it all which we can all relate to about there being too many.

I have also been kind of bored so been rewatching all seasons of Rick and Morty.
I think this second time watching it, I appreciate it (the animation etc) a lot more, and there is always a big gap like 18 months between each season, and I can honestly see and understood and appreciate why.

Reactions: MarieElise
I started watching the Resident Evil show. I'm not sure I'll keep watching but I was tickled that they had a "master of unlocking" reference.

I started watching the Resident Evil show. I'm not sure I'll keep watching but I was tickled that they had a "master of unlocking" reference.

I started episode one of that too and it got to the bit where a giant zombie creature came out of the ground (15 mins in?) and I was "nope, this is awful", and turned it off.

I watched The Gray Man.
I saw the trailer and thought it looked "fine" and nothing special, but I have to admit it was definitely better than expected and the fight scenes were different than usual in this kind of thing, which was great.

Black Bird - WOW, this is amazing, if you haven't seen it. 6 episodes total, 5 are out so far and the final is out on Friday

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
American Psycho (2000). Watched on a flight. I strongly suggest reading the book it was taken from as well. I remember reading it in the 90s.

Last edited:
I watched The Sandman
I remember watching the trailer for it a while ago and adding it to my watchlist to see if it will be ok, and I must admit it was much better than I anticipated and I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Brit
I watched The Sandman
I remember watching the trailer for it a while ago and adding it to my watchlist to see if it will be ok, and I must admit it was much better than I anticipated and I really enjoyed it.
Yeah I figured it would be too difficult for them to pull off well, and then they did. I'm impressed.

Reactions: NotYou
The new movie in the Predator franchise, it’s called Prey, and it’s a surprising prequel. Very well made, and thriller oriented like the original, but with a twist. The lead actress was also good and convincing. I’d recommend it even to people who didn’t like the Predator films.

• Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano
Prey was so good! It's so rare to see a modern installment of one of these older franchises that's

A) good
B) manages to capture the spirit of the older movies

Prey totally did both.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Been watching 3rd season of Succession, and the characters are more toe-curlingly cringe than in the two previous seasons combined. I didn't think that was possible, but it is! They're so dysfunctional, superficial and unfocused they look like someone gave alcohol to a bunch of 12 year olds and told them to have a farting contest. It is now my life goal to find the fictional character Roman Roy and punch him in the face!

Highly recommended!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Brit and Just_A_Guy
Been watching 3rd season of Succession, and the characters are more toe-curlingly cringe than in the two previous seasons combined. I didn't think that was possible, but it is! They're so dysfunctional, superficial and unfocused they look like someone gave alcohol to a bunch of 12 year olds and told them to have a farting contest. It is now my life goal to find the fictional character Roman Roy and punch him in the face!

Highly recommended!
Brian Cox nails this part on so many levels.

Not a movie but I'm loving Makeup and Murder w daniellekirsty on youtube. Her English accent is so soothing to me, and I love her takes on crimes/ psychology, as well as watching her do an amazing job w her makeup. 10/10, 2 thumbs up.

I also really like Adrian (who does coffeehouse crimes too), he doesn't do makeup, but I love watching his fluid facial expressions, and again his accent and takes. Glad I got youtube ad free.

Reactions: inertvolcano
A couple of episodes into "Our Man in Italy" with James May, because at the moment I can't motivate myself to watch anything but a middle aged, well spoken man being goofy. In other words; James May being very James May. Liking it so far.

"Noticia de un secuestro" (News of a Kidnapping) on Amazon Prime.

A retelling of the events of the early 1990s in Colombia as the government attempted to enact extradition laws to try to combat the rise of drug traffickers. This led to retaliation in the form of bombings, assassinations and kidnappings of some quite prominent people.

Definitely NOT a telenovela, this is well acted and well written (based on or inspired by the non-fiction book by Gabriel García Márquez.) As to the accuracy of the retelling, I do not know, but it rings true from what I have read in other articles on the internet.

And also is *not* 90 episodes long! :rofl: (only 6).

Reactions: CheeseMoon
A retelling of the events of the early 1990s in Colombia as the government attempted to enact extradition laws to try to combat the rise of drug traffickers. This led to retaliation in the form of bombings, assassinations and kidnappings of some quite prominent people.
The side effects of that law was also covered in Netflix' Narcos a few years ago. It gets weird fast when a crime organization act like the nation's éminence grise. It's maddening to see a country that has so much going for it getting fucked over, again and again :(

But I digress ...

Reactions: Ozzie_
The side effects of that law was also covered in Netflix' Narcos a few years ago.
Yeah I watched some of Narcos, it seemed to me a little too ...ummm... "American" for me, and I got the impression that it was not well regarded by most Colombians. "Noticia de un secuestro" was not like that at all.

It gets weird fast when a crime organization act like the nation's éminence grise. It's maddening to see a country that has so much going for it getting fucked over, again and again :(

But I digress ...
Yes, the whole of Latin America in fact, but Colombia in particular often makes me sad. An amazing country and beautiful people who endure so much in the way of corruption or thuggery or both or meddling by international actors . So much shit-fuckery :(

I could also digress.

I watched the movie "Me Time".
I would personally avoid it, it's very over the top with the comedy and just boring, to be honest.
Only watch this if you have nothing else to watch but want to watch something.

On September 8th the new Thor movie is on Disney+ so that will be great, finally.

A couple of episodes
Thanks to your suggestion, I've watched a couple of episodes. I don't know the guy, but I find him to be as hilarious as entertaining, as well as informative. Great job. Also, so much passion and drama. Dante would have been proud and pleased with him, even though - I believe - nobody was undertanding what the hell he was saying, unfortunately.

Last edited: