AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just watched "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter ... and Spring". Korean film. Suggested to me by a model friend. Profound and moving.
I'm a huge fan of the films of Ki-duk Kim. If you can find it, 3-Iron is another movie by him that is very good.

Reactions: Nienna
I'm watching Better Caul Saul. It's so good. I don't watch a lot of TV dramas and I don't know why because when I actually sit down with one I love it.

Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween

tyler perry boo GIF by Lionsgate

• Hugs
Reactions: Belle_dujour
Just watched The Hitman's Bodyguard and had a great laugh last night. It's with Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson.
The 2nd one is pretty good too.
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

Sooooooo..... some of you will hate me for what I am going to say first, but it's ok I can handle it:

I have watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies and Hobbit ones, they were all "ok" but not great for me. I love a long movie, but I think they were always TOO long and just not interesting enough to keep me focused and enjoy the movies - and no I have never read the books, and never want to. If anything, I think the movies have put me off ever wanting to.

Anyway with that said, I reluctantly watched the first 2 episodes of the Lord of the Rings tv show, and I have to be extremely honest... WOW! I am impressed by them and I am already wanting more. I genuinely intrigued and wanting to know more and see what happens etc

Fingers crossed they don't become stupid or silly and they keep me intrigued.

Sooooooo..... some of you will hate me for what I am going to say first, but it's ok I can handle it:

I have watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies and Hobbit ones, they were all "ok" but not great for me. I love a long movie, but I think they were always TOO long and just not interesting enough to keep me focused and enjoy the movies - and no I have never read the books, and never want to. If anything, I think the movies have put me off ever wanting to.

Anyway with that said, I reluctantly watched the first 2 episodes of the Lord of the Rings tv show, and I have to be extremely honest... WOW! I am impressed by them and I am already wanting more. I genuinely intrigued and wanting to know more and see what happens etc

Yeah I didn't mind it so far either.

As for LOTR, well I read the books in 1978 (and have re-read them many times since) and I was waiting (genuinely) from then until whenever it was that Peter Jackson & Weta wove their magic, for the technology to be available for the books to be rendered into film.

The Hobbit, well it was a small single children's book, it should never have been made into three movies like it was, and imo it shows in the quality of the story-lines in the movie(s).

Reactions: NotYou

I love the LOTR and watch the trilogy every single year. It's a thing that I inadvertently started doing and when I realized I was doing it, just kept doing it. I'm a hardcore fan. Thus, you have been blocked and reported for this absolutely terrible take. In fact, I feel that Amber should put you in the doghouse for this heresy.

😜

Interesting that a nonfan enjoyed them. I've been reading mixed reviews and I never had hope for the show to turn out well so even though I'm hyped af to watch it, I'm also not. Even though you're a nonfan (which should make you automatically untrustworthy to me), I feel that you like a lot of the same stuff I do so you liking it gives me hope! :)

Sitting through "First Signal", an alien first contact type movie on Amazon Prime.

Fuck, it's awful!!

Only made in 2021, but reminiscent in acting talent and dialogue quality of the worst Sci-Fi "B" movies of the 1960s.

I am almost 50 minutes in and so far most of the movie has taken place in 1 sparsely furnished briefing room (so at least the set budget must have been economical, a shame they did not invest the savings in a writer who could produce engaging non-cliched dialogue), wherein almost everyone has been yelling at each other.

• Funny!
Reactions: Lou_King_
I watched Thor Love and Thunder and, I am not a fan of it. Tried to joke non-stop and it was just lame overall. Seems like it was for little kids, sadly.
I loved the first Thor, and even the others were really great but this one just very mehhhhh

Currently binging "Entrapped", an Icelandic police/crime drama on Netflix. It is interesting, I have no idea how it is going to turn out, and it is refreshing to not have gore, violence or menace graphically depicted but still portrayed effectively and dramatically. (Note to Hollywood -- it's called subtlety ;) )

Reactions: shyladivine
I saw a Norwegian horror film called "The Innocents". Beautifully written, minimalist and very well crafted. That feeling of empathy with kids who have their own inner world with real horrors that they can't share with adults is so primordial, so effective. I also loved the fact that the movie had no voice over, and no spoon feeding. Highly recommended if you loved films like "Let The Right One In".

I saw a Norwegian horror film called "The Innocents". Beautifully written, minimalist and very well crafted. That feeling of empathy with kids who have their own inner world with real horrors that they can't share with adults is so primordial, so effective. I also loved the fact that the movie had no voice over, and no spoon feeding. Highly recommended if you loved films like "Let The Right One In".
i really enjoyed let the right one in!!!!

i watched Meet Cute last night with Kaley Cuoco and Pete Davison and ermmmmm it made me really uncomfortable. It was strange and I want to protect the Gary character from Sheila.

Tonight is Law and Order night! So I'm watching all three of those shows tonight.

If this awful NBC dot com website would act right and stop randomly claiming that "this channel isn't included in your Xfinity plan" (When it says this, I have to keep reloading the page to get it to play correctly), I could enjoy Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, and Law and Order Organized Crime tonight without any interruptions.

I had to miss the three-hour premiere event last week (Watched it the next day on Peacock) because of the NBC website doing that wacky shit. A friend of mine said it does the same thing to him.

Reactions: inertvolcano
just finished the British show Hustle, it's a good show, earlier seasons like 1-3 are better but the rest arnt bad either.

A bunch of the shows I was watching just got new seasons.
The Rookie, it has a spin off running too now The Rookie: Feds, only one episode of that so far and it's too much of the same imo.
Seal Team
Archer
Star Trek: Lower Decks
Resident Alien, havnt started the new season of this one yet but it's on the list 😂

Bullet Train.

I usually fast forward through a movie, but this one kept me glued from start to end.

I saw the trailer for this a while ago and thought it looked great, so I have now been procrastinating watching it (not really in the mood for a movie so I have just been watching short comedies - Family Guy, American Dad).
But will watch this now if it's so great.

I have also been watching Cobra Kai
How I got to season 5 I honestly don't know. This tv show is so laughable and cheesy. Yet I can't stop watching it hahaha

Last edited:
I saw the trailer for this a while ago and thought it looked great, so I have now been procrastinating watching it (not really in the mood for a movie so I have just been watching short comedies - Family Guy, American Dad).
But will watch this now if it's so great.

I have also been watching Cobra Kai
How I got to season 5 I honestly don't know. This tv show is so laughable and cheesy. Yet I can't stop watching it hahaha
It did not give my brain a chance to wonder. Most movies as of late will have long boring scenes that I will get up to do something or I'll just fast forward.
Bullet train was just go, go ,go, go...... Then end of movie.
It also reminded me of Kill Bill. And I loved Kill Bill.