AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The (negative?) impact of regular big spenders in rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alicia_uwu its rith now chaturbate # 1, her tipper rivalins give her in avg 100k tokens per stream, also i think he has the record for the highest single tip : 1.000.444

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
alicia_uwu its rith now chaturbate # 1, her tipper rivalins give her in avg 100k tokens per stream, also i think he has the record for the highest single tip : 1.000.444
Wow, thanks for the update.

Minus the language barrier issue, I had a guy who did this to me. He spent probably $40,000 in tokens on me and would say it was cool just sit there and enjoy it. I started to get really mad about it because it was stopping me from showing that I did the actions I was tipped for and for anyone new in the room it looked like I was flaking because he always said it in a tip note. I banned him when I noticed that people were coming in and immediately leaving when they saw he was in the room. They were like "fine let her have her time with him, he'll go away and I'll come back" but the compounded problem was people felt that because he tipped all of that I already made enough money for that day and they didn't need to open their wallet to keep the show going.

It's obviously up to her what to do about it but maybe point her to this forum so she can read these posts?
I have an update on this situation and I thought about your response above

I have had a couple of occasions where I have gone to the model's room without the "no show bb" dudes and she really does put on a good show, is very attractive and has a fun persona. That said, the last couple days I have gone to see her she was "off the board" for the last 3 hours of her shift (which are the only times I can go see her since the rest is while I am at work). Thursday she was given a big tip to end early and yesterday she went into a 3 hour (maybe more) private to end the day. I actually spied on the private after a couple hours to see if it looked like she might come back, but she was on her phone not interacting with anyone. I honestly think that one of the "no show bb" guys paid for the private and then left so she wouldn't be in the room (it is Stripchat and you often can tell who the user in the private is if there are no other members with tokens in the room while it is going on).

So I am looking at a model who admittedly is fun to visit when you can see her and actually initiate her shows, but that is only happening once out of every 4-5 visits. After yesterday I am just thinking of saving those tokens I would spend with her and going to a another model with whom I have a more consistent experience rather than trying to chase her down.

She may be happy as a clam - she has at least 3 users who are tipping her not to do shows now - I don't really know and probably never will. But it has been a frustrating experience as a user.

Reactions: Vixxen81

I have had a couple of occasions where I have gone to the model's room without the "no show bb" dudes and she really does put on a good show, is very attractive and has a fun persona. That said, the last couple days I have gone to see her she was "off the board" for the last 3 hours of her shift (which are the only times I can go see her since the rest is while I am at work). Thursday she was given a big tip to end early and yesterday she went into a 3 hour (maybe more) private to end the day. I actually spied on the private after a couple hours to see if it looked like she might come back, but she was on her phone not interacting with anyone. I honestly think that one of the "no show bb" guys paid for the private and then left so she wouldn't be in the room (it is Stripchat and you often can tell who the user in the private is if there are no other members with tokens in the room while it is going on).

So I am looking at a model who admittedly is fun to visit when you can see her and actually initiate her shows, but that is only happening once out of every 4-5 visits. After yesterday I am just thinking of saving those tokens I would spend with her and going to a another model with whom I have a more consistent experience rather than trying to chase her down.

She may be happy as a clam - she has at least 3 users who are tipping her not to do shows now - I don't really know and probably never will. But it has been a frustrating experience as a user.
It sucks but I totally get it. Hopefully the person you choose instead is appreciative.

Reactions: Hiunds
Although I guess maybe some might consider me that. I've tipped for a number of days off for a model I've known for years. Lol.

Im waiting for my alicia_uwu update. Is she still getting tipped bank!?!?
Nervous Season 4 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
Although I guess maybe some might consider me that. I've tipped for a number of days off for a model I've known for years. Lol.
Actually not too uncommon for folks to tip the “day off.” Just when it’s on top of lots of other tips to not do shows it’s interesting

Literally was thinking the same. Never had that happen!

Me neither! This is probably something that super popular cam models get tipped for by their regular(s). I remember seeing "Tip for me to have a day off" before on someone's menu.

Me neither! This is probably something that super popular cam models get tipped for by their regular(s). I remember seeing "Tip for me to have a day off" before on someone's menu.
Is it tragic that I have it on my menus in the vague hopes someone will one day use it? 😅

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Is it tragic that I have it on my menus in the vague hopes someone will one day use it? 😅
Nah. I have it in my menu. No one has ever done it because god forbid I get something they aren't a part of and can't control.

One of my tippers is going out of town for Christmas but wants me to show up Christmas day for his "bathroom breaks" to tip me. He's going to see his new girlfriend. I can't even.

I've come to be able to co-exist with the big tipper, despite him having further negative impacts on the room. Tip menu prices have increased, in some cases by about 70% which may be co-incidence but I suspect that it's because he's willing to pay that so make hay while the sun shines.

He kind of portrays himself as a bit of an international playboy yet he only ever accesses the page midweek from work and never shows up in the evenings or at the weekends - read into that what you may.....

I'm pleased she's making money but I suspect he'll move on soon enough. It's not my place to let my nose get out of joint about it. If he does finally go then I'll be there to continue supporting like before.

Not at all. When I saw that models have "Buy me a coffee," etc. on their menus, I went and did something similar on my ManyVids profile and MFC Share. "Buy me a Dunkin' Peach Passion Fruit...Buy me crabs...Buy me a month of Hulu...etc." And I made sure to specify that these things are GIFTS only, meaning that I don't owe anything in return besides a thank you. I get tired of some of these guys patting themselves on the back for supposedly giving something as a gift, but then five seconds later they're wanting videos in return (Okay, so then it wasn't a gift...). 🙄

Not at all. When I saw that models have "Buy me a coffee," etc. on their menus, I went and did something similar on my ManyVids profile and MFC Share. "Buy me a Dunkin' Peach Passion Fruit...Buy me crabs...Buy me a month of Hulu...etc." And I made sure to specify that these things are GIFTS only, meaning that I don't owe anything in return besides a thank you. I get tired of some of these guys patting themselves on the back for supposedly giving something as a gift, but then five seconds later they're wanting videos in return (Okay, so then it wasn't a gift...). 🙄
"Per site TOS, payment for content must be in the form of site credits"

Why yes I am that bitch. LOL

It's interesting you mention Many Vids. I see these all the time on there "Buy me a coffee", "Bunch of flowers", "Spa day" - usually accompanied by awful stock photographs. I'd happily chip in for the coffee but I'd have no confidence that any of the more expensive items ever reached the model as anything other than cash. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but surely anyone opting for those kind of tip items does so in the expectation that the model will receive the item specified. It seems to me that there is no mechanism behind it, beyond the model going out and buying the flowers herself.

It's interesting you mention Many Vids. I see these all the time on there "Buy me a coffee", "Bunch of flowers", "Spa day" - usually accompanied by awful stock photographs. I'd happily chip in for the coffee but I'd have no confidence that any of the more expensive items ever reached the model as anything other than cash. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but surely anyone opting for those kind of tip items does so in the expectation that the model will receive the item specified. It seems to me that there is no mechanism behind it, beyond the model going out and buying the flowers herself.
So?

Wait…. Do you think that ManyVids, or any camsite where someone has tangible gifts on their tip menu, has their employees going out, buying flowers and then sending it to a model whenever someone tips for “buy me flowers” or whatever other gift someone tips for?

Of course the model always receives the cash amount you tipped, not the actual item you tipped for.

Wait…. Do you think that ManyVids, or any camsite where someone has tangible gifts on their tip menu, has their employees going out, buying flowers and then sending it to a model whenever someone tips for “buy me flowers” or whatever other gift someone tips for?

Of course the model always receives the cash amount you tipped, not the actual item you tipped for.
Of course I understand that. But there will be clowns who do not who will then possibly kick up a hell of a fuss when the model doesn't have a bunch of flowers in her room next time they visit, because that's just the way they view life. Seems like a shortcut to a pain in the ass to me.

Of course I understand that. But there will be clowns who do not who will then possibly kick up a hell of a fuss when the model doesn't have a bunch of flowers in her room next time they visit, because that's just the way they view life. Seems like a shortcut to a pain in the ass to me.
The bunch of flowers isn't actually a great example but if someone tips $1000 for a new cellphone (which I've seen on a tip menu) then I suspect that person's nose will be out of joint if now new mobile phone materialises. I just assume anyone tipping on those items is deliberately trying to make a big gesture.

That's something they will talk privately with the model about. Everyone knows the model gets the money, not the item. Big tips are between the model and the person who gave them only, no one else's concern.

Of course I understand that.
Are you sure because you seemed to be saying you would only chip in for a coffee - anything more expensive and you wouldn't trust that the model would buy the item advertised and would instead pocket the money?

To be honest (not that anyone's ever bought me more than a "coffee" or "cocktails" from my tip lists) I'd be more likely to actually buy the expensive thing and show them proof afterwards as part of a thank you. The drinks I have never actually purchased, nor been asked to prove it/asked how my drinks were...

Status
Not open for further replies.