AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
heles, heels, same difference. The images I have in my head now... I did not need this to begin the day with!

View attachment 95100
There's a guy who asks this question at the start of every show in the room where I mod. The model reminds him it is against TOS, as well as being something she definitely would not do. He leaves right away, presumably to go ask same question on other rooms.

Grey user on CB

ivorbiggenxx
Show me your tits and I'll tip you 1000 tokens

He should at least look at the tip menu first so his imaginary tokens match what the model actually charges for the flash… jeez.

“A gajillion bazillion tokens for feet! I’m good for it, I promise…”

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
He should at least look at the tip menu first so his imaginary tokens match what the model actually charges for the flash… jeez.

“A gajillion bazillion tokens for feet! I’m good for it, I promise…”

In this instance, she only shows them in pvt, so even if he offers 10,000 imaginary tokens, it's a no lol

I am curious what you ladies/gents say to guys who come in and say it's their birthday, in hopes of them getting some freebies.
What do you say? Do you ignore them or say "congrats" or say something sarcastic or witty or what is good?

There are too many of these guys who say "it's my birthday, show me your boobs for a present" or whatever, you know them - I am sure everyone has had this type of guy

I am curious what you ladies/gents say to guys who come in and say it's their birthday, in hopes of them getting some freebies.
What do you say? Do you ignore them or say "congrats" or say something sarcastic or witty or what is good?

There are too many of these guys who say "it's my birthday, show me your boobs for a present" or whatever, you know them - I am sure everyone has had this type of guy
Not a model, but when I'm in the room where I'm a mod, I usually congratulate them on their birthday.
And then suggest that they take the opportunity to treat themself and celebrate in style by buying tokens and requesting a private show.
One guy I congratulated on his achievement of having 3 birthdays in the same month :)

Damn, this is a good example why I want an "ignore user" feature on Stripchat, guys like this are ridiculous and ruin the room and mood.
She wasn't even speaking with him, yet he kept going on about Wolverine and telling everyone to tip, whilst not tipping himself.
The whole thing ended for now because the other guy took her for a private show. But jeez f***.

IamFiercer01.png
IamFiercer02.png
IamFiercer03.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: CallMeMaria

If they tell me it's their birthday...and they haven't asked for a freebie, then I just smile and say "Happy Birthday!" But if they follow up with "How about a tits flash?," I'd smile and say "Sure, as soon as you tip me 40 tokens, you'll get a nice 30-second bouncing tits flash! No? Aw, then I guess no tits for you!"

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

This guy asks the model to rip her shirt for 1k tokens, and she tries to accommodate him by ripping her nylons but she's not ripping her shirt. Not for 1K anyway.

Then I tip 1k tokens.

Screenshot_20230124-201854.jpg

Later, I tip 1k again.

Screenshot_20230124-202829.jpg

That ^ is pointing at MY TIP lol

I didn't tell this guy to fuck off because I don't want to disturb the peace in her room but omg if I could just turn off public chat I would do it in a heartbeat.

Edit: Sorry, I'm grumpy today lol

Last edited:
This guy asks the model to rip her shirt for 1k tokens, and she tries to accommodate him by ripping her nylons but she's not ripping her shirt. Not for 1K anyway.

Then I tip 1k tokens.

View attachment 95114

Later, I tip 1k again.

View attachment 95113

That ^ is pointing at MY TIP lol

I didn't tell this guy to fuck off because I don't want to disturb the peace in her room but omg if I could just turn off public chat I would do it in a heartbeat.

Edit: Sorry, I'm grumpy today lol
One token or 1000 tokens?

Really, why must some guys just be absolute arseholes?

7:08 PM
AlbertFast
Sup beautiful ho

[ ME ]
@AlbertFast no "ho" here, only a beautiful woman.

7:09 PM
AlbertFast
No, you are wrong.

My simple comment was a police way to say not to call her that. Honestly, some guys will apologize and then be ok after, so this is why I give a little comment such as that instead of an instant mute.
But after the second comment, I muted him.

This dude thought I was gonna relate to his racist ass? wtf
We were talking about having to work long hours and then BAM

mattyttttttyyyyy
tipped 1 token -- I mean people think when your white life is easier 😆 there so wrong

edit because - he mentioned he worked long hours..... at his parents' business?????? how can someone be so oblivious!!!

Last edited:
Here is one of those gold users who go around constantly trying to be a knight for rooms.
This is the one who does the bad same jokes in all rooms - the one I posted before about "what are you watching TV, there is a hot model" or something stupid.
I already saw him in 3 rooms in the last 1 hour posting this EXACT same message

8:50 PM
lickthatho
Congratulations guys, you looking at Voted best shaped pussy on StripChat!!!

Really, why must some guys just be absolute arseholes?

AlbertFast
Sup beautiful ho

[ ME ]
@AlbertFast no "ho" here, only a beautiful woman.

7:09 PM
AlbertFast
No, you are wrong.

My simple comment was a police way to say not to call her that. Honestly, some guys will apologize and then be ok after, so this is why I give a little comment such as that instead of an instant mute.
But after the second comment, I muted him.
Instant ban in my room, no questions asked.

Instant ban in my room, no questions asked.

Unfortunately, I would also prefer it to be but I think there are sometimes you need to weigh up the options as a mod/knight, and we can't be so quick to assume anything. As I mentioned above, I have seen plenty apologize and then continue on nicely and tip. Another thing is, I have seen people do this because they have some kind of arrangement/agreement with the model (via PM or pvt) that they can do it (which I would say they still should not do openly, but that is not up to me either way). And I am sure there are other reasons, so I can't be so quick to judge and mute, even though it may seem so obvious to be. But after he didn't apologize (I was hoping he would and not make that dumb second comment, because he had only joined a few days ago and was a rank 18 I think so had spent), I did instantly and without hesitation mute.

Unfortunately, I would also prefer it to be but I think there are sometimes you need to weigh up the options as a mod/knight, and we can't be so quick to assume anything. As I mentioned above, I have seen plenty apologize and then continue on nicely and tip. Another thing is, I have seen people do this because they have some kind of arrangement/agreement with the model (via PM or pvt) that they can do it (which I would say they still should not do openly, but that is not up to me either way). And I am sure there are other reasons, so I can't be so quick to judge and mute, even though it may seem so obvious to be. But after he didn't apologize (I was hoping he would and not make that dumb second comment, because he had only joined a few days ago and was a rank 18 I think so had spent), I did instantly and without hesitation mute.
Sure, I can see that. My thing with this kind of stuff is that unless the model is calling herself that in a joking manner it should never be uttered. It's so disrespectful. I would never let a man speak to me like that in real life let alone online.

I didn't get the screenshot of this one, because the guy (grey user, never bought tokens) got kicked quickly:
The model was sitting typing and fully clothed.

<user> show time bb
<mod> tip time then
<user> no way @mod, I'll just wait for some fucking simp like you to do it so I enjoy a free show
{user has been banned and their messages removed}

Here is one of those gold users who go around constantly trying to be a knight for rooms.
This is the one who does the bad same jokes in all rooms - the one I posted before about "what are you watching TV, there is a hot model" or something stupid.
I already saw him in 3 rooms in the last 1 hour posting this EXACT same message

8:50 PM
lickthatho
Congratulations guys, you looking at Voted best shaped pussy on StripChat!!!
He never stops, does he? 😵‍💫

I have to admit to being glad that I don't frequent sites where being a mod/knight is a thing. It's a role that would probably get me into more trouble than it's worth because these kind of guys just rile the hell out of me.

I have to admit to being glad that I don't frequent sites where being a mod/knight is a thing. It's a role that would probably get me into more trouble than it's worth because these kind of guys just rile the hell out of me.
Yeah I get what you mean but you just have to remember that we are knights/mods for the model, not to throw our weight around. (that is how I approach it anyway)

Yeah I get what you mean but you just have to remember that we are knights/mods for the model, not to throw our weight around. (that is how I approach it anyway)
Oh, I know. Of course the real reason I don't get involved is that there is no need. Most times there is a maximum of three people in the room at any one time so it's hardly an admin nightmare. One third of the room's population banhammering another third of the rooms population is more of a comedy sketch than it is anything useful. Like a North Korean "full employment" scheme.

Besides, she's well capable of making it clear when she is unhappy about something (as I've found out the hard way).

Oh, I know. Of course the real reason I don't get involved is that there is no need. Most times there is a maximum of three people in the room at any one time so it's hardly an admin nightmare. One third of the room's population banhammering another third of the rooms population is more of a comedy sketch than it is anything useful. Besides, she's well capable of making it clear when she is unhappy about something.
Fair enough.

I do not understand how other sites work but in a room of even 200 (which is smallish for Stripchat, my friend's room can get to 400 regularly -- and even that is not "big" really), it can be difficult for a model to follow all conversations and ban and mute users without stopping the show to go back to the keyboard to do so which obviously is not conducive to a fun sexy profitable show.

Reactions: NotYou
Fair enough.

I do not understand how other sites work but in a room of even 200 (which is smallish for Stripchat, my friend's room can get to 400 regularly -- and even that is not "big" really), it can be difficult for a model to follow all conversations and ban and mute users without stopping the show to go back to the keyboard to do so which obviously is not conducive to a fun sexy profitable show.
And therein lies the difference. The sites I visit are predominantly private show focused (i.e. there is no show happening in public to keep the model away from the keyboard) and traffic tends to be 2 or 3 (max) visitors at any one time.

I have to say I am unsure why this grey user asked/suggested this. Is there some ticket show loophole or something for greys?
(grey for 3 months but rank 9 - this is on stripchat)

3:45 PM
rma1902
Hello do you want a ticket show?

rma1902
Will be so fun

Reactions: darcyduke
<user> show time bb
<mod> tip time then
<user> no way @mod, I'll just wait for some fucking simp like you to do it so I enjoy a free show
{user has been banned and their messages removed}

Ugh, what an ass. This is what I was talking about a while ago in a different post where there was a discussion about the meanings of the term "simp"...a term I'd never even heard of until a few years ago. That term annoys the fuck out of me because it's often used by freeloading assholes who feel that it's lame to tip/spend money on sex industry workers. They're clowning every person who's ever tipped a cam model (spent money on our OnlyFans pages, etc.). People like that who brag about their freeloading - while name-calling the members who do spend on us - deserve to be banned.

Ugh, what an ass. This is what I was talking about a while ago in a different post where there was a discussion about the meanings of the term "simp"...a term I'd never even heard of until a few years ago. That term annoys the fuck out of me because it's often used by freeloading assholes who feel that it's lame to tip/spend money on sex industry workers. They're clowning every person who's ever tipped a cam model (spent money on our OnlyFans pages, etc.). People like that who brag about their freeloading - while name-calling the members who do spend on us - deserve to be banned.

Agreed 100%. “Simp” is used regularly on vanilla social media too, but the context is basically the same, and it’s negative in all cases (labeling someone a pathetic sucker for being overly supportive or complimentary to another person).

I actually saw a grey on CB one time post in the public chat “nah, buying tokens is for suckers.” As if we got tricked into being decent human beings or something.

I have to say I am unsure why this grey user asked/suggested this. Is there some ticket show loophole or something for greys?
(grey for 3 months but rank 9 - this is on stripchat)

rma1902
Hello do you want a ticket show?

rma1902
Will be so fun
I'm hoping someone has an explanation because that suggestion puzzles me also.

Reactions: NotYou