AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just rewatched the live action Death Note that Netflix did. I know that horror fans thought it was too goofy and fans of the anime thought it wasn't a faithful enough adaption, but I really liked it. 😅

I haven't. Are they worth checking out? And do you know where I could find them? I know Tubi has a lot of Japanese movies but I don't see them on there.

I haven't. Are they worth checking out? And do you know where I could find them? I know Tubi has a lot of Japanese movies but I don't see them on there.
They are deffinatly worth watching imo.

Not sure where you can find them to stream, I bought the dvd's from play asia a long ass time ago (can probably still find them on there if you have a way to play physical media)
These are the ones you are looking for though (I assume these are the same ones cbhours was talking about)

Looks like they came out with a couple more that I am going to try and hunt down:

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
They are deffinatly worth watching imo.

Not sure where you can find them to stream, I bought the dvd's from play asia a long ass time ago (can probably still find them on there if you have a way to play physical media)
These are the ones you are looking for though (I assume these are the same ones cbhours was talking about)

I'll check them out! A friend of mine has all of them on DVD except New Generation so we're going to do a marathon.

When someone refuses to watch anime I show them the japanese live action death note movie (the first one) and tell them they have to watch the anime for the full story :devil:

• Funny!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Just finished watching the concessionaires must die, loved this film, the storyline is basically empire records but with a movie theater.
Its free to watch on plex too at the moment, so here's the link:

I just realized there is a "12 monkeys" series (2015). I loved the movie, anybody know if the series is worth the time?

I watched Terrifier 2 last night. It is extremely graphic and gruesome. I would only recommend it to fans of extreme horror movies.

The new Emmett Till movie 😭😭😭

The Irony of Fate, or Enjoy Your Bath! At the recommendation of my model friend. Russian talisman film that is traditionally watched at New Years.

The new Emmett Till movie
I'll have to watch this one even if it might be very hurtful. When BLM happened I read everything about the case of Emmet Till I could find. Didn't know there was a movie. What a sad nightmare and the worst thing about it was that it's only one story out of many many thousands still happening to this day.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'll have to watch this one even if it might be very hurtful. When BLM happened I read everything about the case of Emmet Till I could find. Didn't know there was a movie. What a sad nightmare and the worst thing about it was that it's only one story out of many many thousands still happening to this day.

There was another version that had been on TV a little while ago with totally different actors and actresses. This one (TILL) is the newer 2022 version featuring Whoopi Goldberg as Emmett Till's grandmother. She was also one of the producers of this.

Yes, this is definitely a tough one to watch, and my mom texted me last night that she refuses to watch this movie. It's been on my mind all day, and I still have a lump in my throat (I'd watched it last night). I keep having that image in my head of that 14-year old kid excitedly boarding the train, and smiling and waving goodbye to his mother. She really did not want him going down to the south to visit family, because she knew how it was down in the south back then. But her mother (Emmett's grandmother) insisted that she allow Emmett to go down there to spend time with family members, and then her worst nightmare came true.

Emmett had a stutter, and a while ago I'd watched an interview where his mom said that she used to have him whistle...because it helped him when he'd struggle to get his words out.

My recommendation is a movie/documentary called "Nae Pasaran".

It's a documentary made by a Chilean film-maker. In 1973, General Pinochet became dictator of Chile and started on a murderous campaign against his opponents and citizens. Part of that involved using his air force against civilians.

The Chilean Air Force had a contract with Rolls Royce in Glasgow, Scotland to repair the engines. Nae Pasaran tells the story of how the workers in the factory in Glasgow refused to repair the engines, greatly weakening Pinochet's air force. The movie follows the film-maker trying to track down the four ring leaders in the factory, all now in their 80s and 90s. The scene where the jailed Chilean dissidents reveal to these four old Scottish guys the incredible strength that their actions gave to those incarcerated by Pinochet is an absolute tearjerker.

Well worth a watch.

I watched the new Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers movie. It wasn't what I was expecting at all but it was very funny.

Law and Order starring Jeffrey Donovan, Mehcad Brooks, Sam Waterston (Jack McCoy!), etc. 👍

Great show to binge watch on Peacock.

watched 1st season of foundation the 2nd time and its much better than I remembered

Law and Order starring Jeffrey Donovan, Mehcad Brooks, Sam Waterston (Jack McCoy!), etc. 👍

Great show to binge watch on Peacock.
I love it! McCoy is forever my favourite character

I love it! McCoy is forever my favourite character

I binge watched all 100 million seasons of Law and Order SVU back in 2020 during the pandemic. 😂 Now that I've just started getting into the regular Law and Order (Mehcad Brooks is a hottie!), I'm gonna go back and watch earlier seasons of it on Peacock. They don't have all of the seasons, but that's okay. I'll watch whatever is included in my Peacock subscription.

Reactions: Lilly_____
I binge watched all 100 million seasons of Law and Order SVU back in 2020 during the pandemic. 😂 Now that I've just started getting into the regular Law and Order (Mehcad Brooks is a hottie!), I'm gonna go back and watch earlier seasons of it on Peacock. They don't have all of the seasons, but that's okay. I'll watch whatever is included in my Peacock subscription.
Haha me too! Here it's on Amazon prime so I signed up, binge watched the whole thing, including svu and criminal intent, and cancelled. 😂 I know that Stabler has his own show how but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet.

Haha me too! Here it's on Amazon prime so I signed up, binge watched the whole thing, including svu and criminal intent, and cancelled. 😂 I know that Stabler has his own show how but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet.

Stabler’s L&O Organized Crime is sooo good! It actually keeps my attention even more so than SVU. And I love me some SVU, even though it’s not quite as good (imo) as the earlier seasons. I really miss Captain Cragen, A.D.A. Rafael Barba, Detective Nick Amaro, Detective Munch, Dr. Huang, M.E. Melinda Warner.