AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I know and I'm so sorry you have to deal with this kind of guy...

I don't know your show, but I'm sure you have a lot of great users to show you that you're doing great. :)
🙂 You are sweet. This wasn't my trauma, though we have all experienced it.

I have a great fan base and they treat me very well. Some of my favorite people have been with me for the last 7 years or so. I'm not popular in the traditional sense of the cam world but I am a favorite for a few. 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: HermesPonyo
Some of the things I've seen written in chat would mentally scar a serial killer, never mind anyone else.
Ha, maybe. Or they'd join in for the ride.

Think some of these guys fancy themselves as modern day Caligulas.

If they are that abusive to a stranger on the internet, I can only imagine the abuse they may have endured growing up. Does not make it okay, but that darkness came from somewhere and someone.

If they are that abusive to a stranger on the internet, I can only imagine the abuse they may have endured growing up. Does not make it okay, but that darkness came from somewhere and someone.

I agree. Although a lot of times, I think it just comes from normal, repeated rejection.

Guys who never quite figure out how to appeal to women in the real world internalize that frustration, then when they are in a situation where sexual interaction is within their grasp (albeit through the internet), they overcompensate for that lack of power by becoming insulting, extra creepy, or both.

I agree. Although a lot of times, I think it just comes from normal, repeated rejection.

Guys who never quite figure out how to appeal to women in the real world internalize that frustration, then when they are in a situation where sexual interaction is within their grasp (albeit through the internet), they overcompensate for that lack of power by becoming insulting, extra creepy, or both.
I can imagine being repeatedly rejected feels like abuse to someone who navel gazes instead of introspection into why they are rejected so much. That wording is wonky but whatever.

That's true in some cases but life tells us that some of the most balanced, reasonable people in the world endured years of abuse and rejection and it made them better people, not worse. I think anonymity provided by the internet means that some people shake off any shred of decency they had when they enter a cam model's room.

I think it just comes from normal, repeated rejection.
Nope. They get repeatedly rejected because they are acting awful irl as well. Their behavior is the cause here, not the result.

Just to say if some of the things people say on webcam sites r bad then u really don't want to read details about serial killers, dahmer/Gacy and bundy arent the most disturbing just the most famous.

Nope. They get repeatedly rejected because they are acting awful irl as well. Their behavior is the cause here, not the result.

I get that, and I agree with it in spirit. I’m just allowing for the possibility that some guys are genuinely without game (for example, those with social anxiety, etc etc), and not necessarily shitty people as well.

I have ADHD and what some call dysphoria rejection sensitivity. I've felt rejected by people when I was young even if it wasn't really rejection.
I was bullied, I had a lot of trauma because I wasn't "like everyone".
And today, I still struggle with oversharing (like now) and over ADHD stuff.

But, you know what? I don't treat people like shit because I had a shitty past. I make the choice to act nice.
When I said that they must have miserable lives, it wasn't to excuse them. It's their choices to prefer to act like this than to try to understand what's wrong with them.

Alas, you can see how some people really are on how they act with models on cam room...
How you treat people under the mask of anonymity tells a lot about yourself.

It would actually be more reassuring if all of these people were just shitty people who were shitty all the time. Unfortunately, it's not the case. A lot of these people will be decent, upstanding citizens, who wouldn't say boo to a goose in their real lives. However, the anonymity makes them think they can do whatever they want and get away with it.

It would actually be more reassuring if all of these people were just shitty people who were shitty all the time. Unfortunately, it's not the case. A lot of these people will be decent, upstanding citizens, who wouldn't say boo to a goose in their real lives. However, the anonymity makes them think they can do whatever they want and get away with it.
Pretty much no one is shitty all the time to everyone. I never claimed they are. Idk why is that your response to what I said.

Abusers are usually "nice guys" to people other than their victims. Serial killers some of you mentioned are often perceived as "nice guys". These guys saying fucked up shit in cam model's room are "regular" guys, can be your friends, family members, collegues and otherwise "decent, upstanding citizens".

Is anonimity making it easier? Sure, but that's not the only thing that
makes them think they can do whatever they want and get away with it.
A lot of it is about (real or perceived) power dynamics. A lot of them act the same in person, I promise you, I've met them. Of course, as you yourself noticed, they don't act like that in front of everyone, but if they perceive you as lower in social hierarchy than them, as someone who they can treat like shit without any consequences they will show their true colors.

USER
put slowly my moth and tongue around each of your tits
USER
they seem very soft and sensible
USER
like feel them becoming happy lady and see them progressively grow

Sensible tits, eh? That's a new one.

EDIT - USER: your huge nipples seem to be very hungre lady

WTF?!
IS this like a spell?
Put a moth and a tongue around each tit. They'll become happy lady and start growing!

Reactions: darcyduke
USER
put slowly my moth and tongue around each of your tits
USER
they seem very soft and sensible
USER
like feel them becoming happy lady and see them progressively grow

Sensible tits, eh? That's a new one.

EDIT - USER: your huge nipples seem to be very hungre lady

WTF?!
So, do your tits have their own personnality ?
As they're sensible, I hope they're wise...

I got it !
Your boobs are sensible/rational they gave you good advices/tips.

You earn a lot thanks to your breast !

Wow, that was a fun puzzle. Do you have another ones?
Proud Dungeons And Dragons GIF by Hyper RPG

Reactions: darcyduke
Opened my Snapchat today to find this message:

(I haven’t heard anything from this guy for months)

„Open for a threesome meet up (ffm)?“

Apart from the anyway stupid and ridiculous request, not a even a fucking hello or how are you etc. first. How much i hate it when they treat you like a damn sex robot. It also doesn’t matter how many times you make it clear that you don’t do dates, they always have to ask.

In the past i had a guy who seemed very nice , always tipping and respecting my boundaries. Suddenly he asked me to go on a vacation with him and was pissed as i said no.

That's great, I really hate stupid or irresponsible tits :rofl: ;)

(of course it's presumably either a typo or a translator error and should have been sensitive)
It's a very common mistake with Portuguese/Spanish speakers who are speaking English. Sensível/ sensible means sensitive respectively in these languages so it's an easy word to mistake.

This is how responded to my latest PM request from a dude with tokens:

"Why so the other two people and 7 anonymous people won't see you ask me for whatever you should be adult enough to ask for in a tip note or in public chat?"

It's a very common mistake with Portuguese/Spanish speakers who are speaking English. Sensível/ sensible means sensitive respectively in these languages so it's an easy word to mistake.

I didn't know that about Portuguese/Spanish, but I knew sensible means sensitive in French, and "sensibel" means the same in German. Seems that English is the odd one out here.

I didn't know that about Portuguese/Spanish, but I knew sensible means sensitive in French, and "sensibel" means the same in German. Seems that English is the odd one out here.
It's the common latin origin of these languages I would say

Reactions: Ozzie_
USER
I fucking worship you and I'm obsessed with you. I live to cum for you I live to stroke my cock and edge over and over again more and more. So if you want to be able help me let's get this thing started.
Me
Then tip.
USER
I would if I could.

Idiot.
“I live for you, but not so much I’d spend 10 cents on a token for you”