AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Am I the only one who doesn't like the change to epic goals?

I liked it that it showed the cumulative total of tips. I think the guys felt they were getting me towards something while still having some fun by buzzing my lush or spinning the wheel.

Since the change I don't think anyone has tipped towards my epic goal, there's no immediate payoff for them.

I dont even understand how epic goal works.
I was camming 2 years ago and i have like 6k tokens in my epic goal. But since i started camming again i dont get any tokens for it anymore so i agree that the change was bad

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
"every time you receive a token, it's added to your Epic total number.. so you get closer to achieving your Goal."

But no tokens has been added to my total number since i started camming again two months ago?

Let's look into this.
I will send you a PM now to obtain your Stripchat details so I can see what's going on.

Upvote 0
Let's look into this.
I will send you a PM now to obtain your Stripchat details so I can see what's going on.

@Charlie_SC ,
"every time you receive a token, it's added to your Epic total number.. so you get closer to achieving your Goal."
This certainly the way it *used* to work.

I'm only a user of course, but I was sure that when SC changed the Epic Goal recently that it also changed so that the only tips that go towards the epic goal are those that we users actually go into a model's profile and make the tip *from there*.

(A very poor way of doing it in my opinion, as almost no users go to the models' profiles to even see that there is an "epic goal")

Upvote 0
Yeah, that my interpretation too. All tips used to go to the epic goal, but now you have to go to the model’s profile and exclusively tip for the epic goal for it to count.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC ,

This certainly the way it *used* to work.

I'm only a user of course, but I was sure that when SC changed the Epic Goal recently that it also changed so that the only tips that go towards the epic goal are those that we users actually go into a model's profile and make the tip *from there*.

(A very poor way of doing it in my opinion, as almost no users go to the models' profiles to even see that there is an "epic goal")
Yeah thats the reply I got from SC admin. No one ever goes into your profile, i mean. Which I know cause no one follows my rules I have in my profile.

Would be so much better if they could tip Live for epic goal and choose an amount that will also set off the lush so they get something out of tipping for the epic goal. Highly doubt anyone tips from the good of their heart 😅

Upvote 0
Yeah thats the reply I got from SC admin. No one ever goes into your profile, i mean. Which I know cause no one follows my rules I have in my profile.

Would be so much better if they could tip Live for epic goal and choose an amount that will also set off the lush so they get something out of tipping for the epic goal. Highly doubt anyone tips from the good of their heart 😅
Just to clarify, tips for the epic goal *will* also set off any toys that you have for the equivalent tip.

I think they should just go back the way it was. All tips automatically go towards the epic goal.

Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0
I generally do read a model’s profile if it’s the first time in the room, but I would never tip for the Epic Goal. I would just tip live in the room or privately.

The model who I visit the most - she said her epic goal hasn’t changed one token for the past seven months.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone
I would like to apologise for my error as I added an old link as a reference - please disregard my previous reply.

I will now add a new post to our Updates thread so we can clarify Goals vs Epic Goals.

It's ok, you have to deal with all of us being stupid and all of our stupid questions all of the time, so we can forgive you for this 1 error @Charlie_SC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Upvote 0
It's ok, you have to deal with all of us being stupid and all of our stupid questions all of the time, so we can forgive you for this 1 error @Charlie_SC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m still in awe of the help the SC reps give on this forum - it just feels like first class support.

And can I say, when I’ve reported a member for a horrible comment via the live chat, it’s been dealt with within an hour (I checked).

Quality 👌👌

Upvote 0
I generally do read a model’s profile if it’s the first time in the room, but I would never tip for the Epic Goal. I would just tip live in the room or privately.

The model who I visit the most - she said her epic goal hasn’t changed one token for the past seven months.
I can imagine.
I just made a reward system for mine but yeah, it needs to change

Upvote 0
🥰 🤗 🥰

I Love You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Upvote 0
I'd like to do a show where I start off on my own and have a goal where I bring a verfied model friend of mine on cam and we do stuff together. I'd like to start off doing a show on my own on the singles page and then add someone who is verified on my account so we then appear on the couples page. Is there currently any way of doing this without stopping the show, re-selecting the people who will be appearing on cam and starting the show again? A feature like this would be very helpful because as soon as you stop the show, even for a few seconds, a lot of people leave, the flow of the show is ruined, etc So a way to add a verified model as appearing on my cam after I've started the show solo would be very helpful indeed.

Upvote 0
I'd like to do a show where I start off on my own and have a goal where I bring a verfied model friend of mine on cam and we do stuff together. I'd like to start off doing a show on my own on the singles page and then add someone who is verified on my account so we then appear on the couples page. Is there currently any way of doing this without stopping the show, re-selecting the people who will be appearing on cam and starting the show again? A feature like this would be very helpful because as soon as you stop the show, even for a few seconds, a lot of people leave, the flow of the show is ruined, etc So a way to add a verified model as appearing on my cam after I've started the show solo would be very helpful indeed.

Hey @Bulllgod
You can actually do this right now! :nod:
You do not have to stop your stream to add or remove models.
Give it a try and let me know if you have any trouble.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bulllgod and NotYou
Upvote 0
Is there any way to get rid of the bit I've circled in red while broadcasting on a mobile phone? It's very intrusive, there's no need for it to be there permanently nd it takes up a lot of room, it makes it impossible to see the cam window and the chat window at the same time. If it wasn't there then it would make it a lot easier for me to follow the chat while also looking at my cam window to see if I'm in frame.

1(1).jpg

Upvote 0
Is there any way to get rid of the bit I've circled in red while broadcasting on a mobile phone? It's very intrusive, there's no need for it to be there permanently nd it takes up a lot of room, it makes it impossible to see the cam window and the chat window at the same time. If it wasn't there then it would make it a lot easier for me to follow the chat while also looking at my cam window to see if I'm in frame.

Thank you for the feedback @Bulllgod
Looking into this and talking to the relevant team ;)

Upvote 0

View attachment 96337
I agree!
I have chat on my laptop when im at home so i can see easier but not gonna work if i do an outdoors show etc

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Top up tip menu

When one item has been tipped for - say for example a "pussy spread" - It could be cool if a preset "top up tip menu" would then appear for a few minutes.

So, once the kitty is out in all its glory, it could be enticing if a follow up tip menu appeared that said "tip x more for fingers play, y for dildo and z for whatevers."

The model should be able to choose which items include top up options.

yay or nay?

Upvote 0
Top up tip menu

When one item has been tipped for - say for example a "pussy spread" - It could be cool if a preset "top up tip menu" would then appear for a few minutes.

So, once the kitty is out in all its glory, it could be enticing if a follow up tip menu appeared that said "tip x more for fingers play, y for dildo and z for whatevers."

The model should be able to choose which items include top up options.

yay or nay?
That is a really good idea. I think I would like that as a user as well. Good “flow” for a model is huge for me

Upvote 0
Thinking out loud here… but just curious as to why the ‘Featured’ models section is below the usual model section?

Surely if they’re ‘featured’ they should be top? I feel I miss models who are online if I haven’t favourited them because they are hidden all the way down in the ‘featured’ section . 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
an "unread" tab for messages would be super helpful.
I have a new message notification and for the life of me I cant work out which message is unread.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Thinking out loud here… but just curious as to why the ‘Featured’ models section is below the usual model section?

Surely if they’re ‘featured’ they should be top? I feel I miss models who are online if I haven’t favourited them because they are hidden all the way down in the ‘featured’ section . 🤷‍♂️

Personally, I love the fact the top live cams are not above stuff like my favourite, recommended and my own country models, this allows me to find women I actually want, and women who would get lost otherwise. Those top live cams are already top, you will definitely see them..

Maybe some alternative,w which would be difficult would be if users could reorder the categories on their own main page. An "edit" option and then drag and reorder.

Upvote 0
A suggestion for a option to disable autorefresh on all pages.
When i want to visit a room, and my mouse is moving to that room, suddenly refresh page. All models rearranged. In other words model gone.

Reactions: Feyonce and NotYou
Upvote 0