AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This guy is something else. We had an exclusive a couple of nights ago where he told me i am not attractive enough for him to have sex with me but that if I keep my clothes on he just wants to chat. He proceeded to tell me all about his impressive achievements in life, here I share jsut som in no particular order;

- Trained SAS commanders
- Trained the Navy Seals
- Is a billionaire
- Flies fighter jets F19s and trained all the pilots
- Invented the operations systems for Apple and Samsung
- Bought his wife an island
- Sucks dick better than his wife
- Did a skydive with no parachute

Today he showed up with thousands on his token balance and told me he has a tipping ban on his account for 24h because he spent too much in the last 2h. Chatted for ages and ages, flooded my free chat until I politely reminded him it is disrespectful to show up, be the centre of attention and not tip.

He threw his toys out the pram, announced his exit and told me he will never ever return and what a big mistake I made calling him disrespectful.

No less than 2 minutes later he sends me this;

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 11.06.30.png

This guy is something else. We had an exclusive a couple of nights ago where he told me i am not attractive enough for him to have sex with me but that if I keep my clothes on he just wants to chat. He proceeded to tell me all about his impressive achievements in life, here I share jsut som in no particular order;

- Trained SAS commanders
- Trained the Navy Seals
- Is a billionaire

Today he showed up with thousands on his token balance and told me he has a tipping ban on his account for 24h because he spent too much in the last 2h. Chatted for ages and ages, flooded my free chat until I politely reminded him it is disrespectful to show up, be the centre of attention and not tip.

He threw his toys out the pram, announced his exit and told me he will never ever return and what a big mistake I made calling him disrespectful.

View attachment 99192
I would answer very dryly something like this 😛
Wow, you are amazing!
You have done so many things that most people can only dream of. How do you find the time to do it all? And how do you manage to keep your identity secret? I mean, you must be the most famous person in the world, right?
You should write a book about your life, or better yet, make a movie. I'm sure it would be a blockbuster hit. You are truly an inspiration to us all. 👏

- Trained SAS commanders
- Trained the Navy Seals
- Is a billionaire

View attachment 99192

Level 52 after 3 months….

big will ferrell GIF

I would answer very dryly something like this 😛
Wow, you are amazing!
You have done so many things that most people can only dream of. How do you find the time to do it all? And how do you manage to keep your identity secret? I mean, you must be the most famous person in the world, right?
You should write a book about your life, or better yet, make a movie. I'm sure it would be a blockbuster hit. You are truly an inspiration to us all. 👏
Oh yes, of course I went along in the pvt - I pretended to be completely blown away by all his achievements while trying not to snort laugh...

"you know Apple, you ever heard of them? oh yeah, well it is not a big deal but I invented all their systems.. and Samsung, you know of them, I did them too." "NO way, really?! omg wowzers!"

And when he wasnt talking about his achievements, he kept telling me how many tokens he had; 10,000 tokens! ( I wondered, if maybe I should have mentioned that he should probably hide his actual token balance, which was of course considerably less, for this part of the story.)

Funny people, are these people of the internet. :D

Oh yes, of course I went along in the pvt - I pretended to be completely blown away by all his achievements while trying not to snort laugh...

"you know Apple, you ever heard of them? oh yeah, well it is not a big deal but I invented all their systems.. and Samsung, you know of them, I did them too." "NO way, really?! omg wowzers!"

And when he wasnt talking about his achievements, he kept telling me how many tokens he had; 10,000 tokens! ( I wondered, if maybe I should have mentioned that he should probably hide his actual token balance, which was of course considerably less, for this part of the story.)

Funny people, are these people of the internet. :D
I wonder if this guy knows that different people have made different apple OS systems.. and that Samsung doesn't have their own OS but uses "Tizen"

and imagine bragging about 10.000 tokens when also saying you're a billionaire... I wonder what kind of fetish this is

I wonder if this guy knows that different people have made different apple OS systems.. and that Samsung doesn't have their own OS but uses "Tizen"

and imagine bragging about 10.000 tokens when also saying you're a billionaire... I wonder what kind of fetish this is
Narcissism.

I suspect narcissism in combination with a certain white powder…..
From experience with one or twelve in real life, yep. On a research level it was fascinating, emotionally it was pure hell.

Silver user on SC, no other messages or tips from him, no context from any conversation just straight in with:

1:27 AM
andrewhotmen24
Have you been around the block to many times?

1:27 AM
andrewhotmen24
Youre the type of girl who’s been around the block to many times

Andre needs to focus on learning the difference between to/too/two, rather than ask stupid-ass questions in an attempt to slut-shame women.