AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Legit question: are you color blind, specifically red/green? Mods and fan club would be brown in color, I believe?
No not at all.

Mainly the fact that so many rooms have so much of what I consider to be visual pollution in the chat (gifs, etc). I like the cleaner look and feel of Stripchat. Chat is text only, with small emojis possible. No graphics in the chat area at all. Such things can be used by the model in, and to overlay, their stream area (which can get a little overwhelming sometimes also).

I'm a Virgo... chat is for chat (not pictures), the video/stream window is for beautiful (for me ) women (not flashing lights and noisy animations after every tip) ;)

Reactions: Maxi and ElGato
No not at all.

Mainly the fact that so many rooms have so much of what I consider to be visual pollution in the chat (gifs, etc). I like the cleaner look and feel of Stripchat. Chat is text only, with small emojis possible. No graphics in the chat area at all. Such things can be used by the model in, and to overlay, their stream area (which can get a little overwhelming sometimes also).

I'm a Virgo... chat is for chat (not pictures), the video/stream window is for beautiful (for me ) women (not flashing lights and noisy animations after every tip) ;)
Yeah I'm on the minimal side of graphics and stuff myself, like I agonize if my tip menu is too long. I'm a Leo with a ton of Libra in my chart. I keep the tip sound off so guys don't get the reverb. On Chaturbate that seems to mean I'm less career minded/professional and more of a girl to manipulate but I hold my own.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Yeah I'm on the minimal side of graphics and stuff myself, like I agonize if my tip menu is too long. I'm a Leo with a ton of Libra in my chart. I keep the tip sound off so guys don't get the reverb. On Chaturbate that seems to mean I'm less career minded/professional and more of a girl to manipulate but I hold my own.
I don't really know you at all of course, but I imagine that you hold your own rather well. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
I don't really know you at all of course, but I imagine that you hold your own rather well. :)
That means a lot to me right now, thank you.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Hugs
Reactions: Ozzie_
Legit question: are you color blind, specifically red/green? Mods and fan club would be brown in color, I believe?
I'm red-green colourblind, and I really do sometimes struggle to see the difference between red and green usernames in the chat.
Interestingly, if I switch to CB 'dark mode' I have no problem, so it seems to be when there is a white or light background that my vision cannot tell the difference.
I also have difficulty with certain apps that apply a coloured background to some user's comments - some combinations are fine, others I can barely make out the letters.
Same applies when a user goes into settings and changes their text colour.

Tip Menus are still my bugbear in Chaturbate. If every item is listed on it's own line, the tip menu display shunts all the chat too far up the screen every few minutes. However, the tip menus where the prices are all grouped inline are really hard to read and decipher. It's the one area where Stripchat has the edge on CB because the tip menu is like a separate panel that you open and then click on the item to tip for it.

Reactions: ElGato
Tip Menus are still my bugbear in Chaturbate. If every item is listed on it's own line, the tip menu display shunts all the chat too far up the screen every few minutes. However, the tip menus where the prices are all grouped inline are really hard to read and decipher. It's the one area where Stripchat has the edge on CB because the tip menu is like a separate panel that you open and then click on the item to tip for it.
I might be wrong but I believe the reason why there is not a static menu is because of the wording of the TOS. Whereas on Stripchat I think there isn't any verbage about not setting a price for an action or that tips are gratuity? I've never read their TOS though so again I might be wrong.

Let's not forget that Stripchat followed in every site's footstep that existed before and if that's what you prefer, rock on! I like the fact users can customize bios on CB whereas on other sites it's just "fill in the blanks." A little too Playboy Centerfold-ish for my preferences.

I might be wrong but I believe the reason why there is not a static menu is because of the wording of the TOS. Whereas on Stripchat I think there isn't any verbage about not setting a price for an action or that tips are gratuity? I've never read their TOS though so again I might be wrong.
Yes, indeed, in fact on SC, a tip menu is a "commitment" as it were. Not performing a menu item that has been tipped for is actually against TOS on SC.

USER
I’m promoting you x
USER
I’m promoting you in exchange of tips x
USER
Just show us one pair pls babe x it’s my birthday x
darcyduke
lol
darcyduke
no

AND

user

wll - intriguing - but
user
im not a player
user
just a humble moderator - if you need one

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
was he asking for a pair of socks , shoes , gloves , pants , glasses , headphones , etc.....

This is a WTF for a model, not a user, but it's not really just at 1 model, it's happened multiple times.

When a model doesn't seem to understand that a user's "FANTASY" is still fucked up and can get HER (the model) banned, She (the model) just brushes it off "innocently" as "it's just fantasy. And despite you telling her how messed up that "fantasy" is or not, and she can get banned, she doesn't seem to care.

It's really bad when it's a model you genuinely like a lot and have been a fan of for a while because it puts you (as a user) in a very bad dilemma.

The story/reason I mention this now is that:

A model looked sad after she had been in a private show.
I asked if she was OK - honestly expecting her to say "yeah" or whatever. But she actually went on to tell me the user she had a private show with told her he had lost his wife and child/daughter in Afghanistan.
Obviously, I was "Oh sorry to hear that", but then she continued to tell me:

"And he said that his daughter watches him masturbate"
I told her it's messed up and she needs to report/ban him so she also doesn't get in trouble.
But she said, "It's only a fantasy because the daughter is dead".
Obviously, I was very gobsmacked at what she said and how she still did not really seem to understand how messed up that is.
I did finally say "it doesn't matter, it's still messed up and wrong"
She just responded with "it doesn't matter. Nevermind. Not important"

What do I do in a situation like this? I don't know the USER who took her private so can't report him to get him investigated and banned.
I am in a rock and a hard place for something like this. I know she struggled already, but do I just ignore it?

This is a WTF for a model, not a user, but it's not really just at 1 model, it's happened multiple times.

When a model doesn't seem to understand that a user's "FANTASY" is still fucked up and can get HER (the model) banned, She (the model) just brushes it off "innocently" as "it's just fantasy. And despite you telling her how messed up that "fantasy" is or not, and she can get banned, she doesn't seem to care.

It's really bad when it's a model you genuinely like a lot and have been a fan of for a while because it puts you (as a user) in a very bad dilemma.

The story/reason I mention this now is that:

A model looked sad after she had been in a private show.
I asked if she was OK - honestly expecting her to say "yeah" or whatever. But she actually went on to tell me the user she had a private show with told her he had lost his wife and child/daughter in Afghanistan.
Obviously, I was "Oh sorry to hear that", but then she continued to tell me:

"And he said that his daughter watches him masturbate"
I told her it's messed up and she needs to report/ban him so she also doesn't get in trouble.
But she said, "It's only a fantasy because the daughter is dead".
Obviously, I was very gobsmacked at what she said and how she still did not really seem to understand how messed up that is.
I did finally say "it doesn't matter, it's still messed up and wrong"
She just responded with "it doesn't matter. Nevermind. Not important"

What do I do in a situation like this? I don't know the USER who took her private so can't report him to get him investigated and banned.
I am in a rock and a hard place for something like this. I know she struggled already, but do I just ignore it?
I thought about just writing "thirded" to KingMartis post..

BUT.. I will say I think it's a good point to point it out to a model if it's someone you talk a lot with, I have someone where I let her know if someone does something that should be reported so she doesn't get in trouble, but it's because we have agreed on this as she ACTUALLY misses it due to translations sometimes.. if this girl doesn't seem interested in this from you, I would just mind my own business and ignore such things and just enjoy the time YOU have with her instead of worrying about what anyone else does :)

I thought about just writing "thirded" to KingMartis post..

BUT.. I will say I think it's a good point to point it out to a model if it's someone you talk a lot with, I have someone where I let her know if someone does something that should be reported so she doesn't get in trouble, but it's because we have agreed on this as she ACTUALLY misses it due to translations sometimes.. if this girl doesn't seem interested in this from you, I would just mind my own business and ignore such things and just enjoy the time YOU have with her instead of worrying about what anyone else does :)
At least Notyou will know why she was banned.

The weirdest chat-up line and follow-up..
There was no context for prawn cocktails in chat or from what the model was saying.. and this was his second and third message after "hello". I kind of of maybe he was in multiple rooms at once or something.

9:49 PM
User:
I'd also be your prawn to your cocktail

9:49 PM
User
Have you ever seen prawn?

This was actually from a model announcing via insta that she was online:

"Guys I am online. So is my bro! Check her out at (chaturbate link)"

Tbh I'm a little bit confused.

This was actually from a model announcing via insta that she was online:

"Guys I am online. So is my bro! Check her out at (chaturbate link)"

Tbh I'm a little bit confused.
well these days, some people use "bro" to refer to anyone from the family pet to their grandmother...or so it seems.

Says the silver guy not tipping.....
Not sure what he means exactly by insights but maybe teasing or more?

Mischka67
She is beautiful and a dream but she is just too stingy with the insights!

Says the silver guy not tipping.....
Not sure what he means exactly by insights but maybe teasing or more?

Mischka67
She is beautiful and a dream but she is just too stingy with the insights!
yep.. I'd say he wants her to be showing more for free.

Unless she was actually expounding on her thoughts for solving the Ukraine conflict and he wanted more of that ;)

Reactions: NotYou
A custom video request;

"Please sing your national anthem while nude riding a dildo. I have a collection of fit, athletic strong ladies from different countries doing theirs, I would like to add you to my collection."