AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A custom video request;

"Please sing your national anthem while nude riding a dildo. I have a collection of fit, athletic strong ladies from different countries doing theirs, I would like to add you to my collection."
Now the real? Is did you do it haha

Now the real? Is did you do it haha
Good question! I am of two minds on whether or not price him out of this or not, to be fair.

I feel it is a tad disrespectful for the national anthem, both me ruining it by singing and the fact that I would be doing it while being obscene. I dunno.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Good question! I am of two minds on whether or not price him out of this or not, to be fair.
OK, obviously deep down I knew that this kind of thing happens. But now there is a direct line that can be drawn between cam models and the fat painter and decorator who quotes $3000 to wallpaper one wall because they really don't really want the job. Now all my visuals are mixed up forever.

I am sure we can trust this grey guy, right?

4:56 PM
DisgustingElement3
hi bitch i send you 200 dollar now send me your wallet no trust me because i love you

4:57 PM
DisgustingElement3
send your whatsapp no

4:58 PM
DisgustingElement3
i want you private

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Some guys are just pure idiots.

A Russian model is learning English, studying daily while she is online - 2 birds with 1 stone and all.
And I think she is doing well, she will always ask for any extra advice from people she knows etc. And all in all, it's fantastic.

Some idiot:

User:
You better stick with Russian your English is terrible

Well, 1) No shit Sherlock, it's not as great as someone fluent in it, but 2) She is doing great learning. Don't discourage models from this as it is a great way. I have seen other models literally learn English really well from talking with and interacting with people live In the chat.

Question about guests who are muted and then when I log out and log back in. I can read what the guests said during my last live. One guest said something that involved child molestation and I took a picture of it. I’m very new! I want to contact the police. Sex crimes unit fbi and also curious how was it even allowed to be said as a guest ? And how do I report it to the site? Please help! I believe he was very serious or trying to get an another user busted. I also don’t want to be responsible during my live for their actions since I never even saw it til way after the fact.

Attachments

• IMG_1906.jpeg
    IMG_1906.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
Question about guests who are muted and then when I log out and log back in. I can read what the guests said during my last live. One guest said something that involved child molestation and I took a picture of it. I’m very new! I want to contact the police. Sex crimes unit fbi and also curious how was it even allowed to be said as a guest ? And how do I report it to the site? Please help! I believe he was very serious or trying to get an another user busted. I also don’t want to be responsible during my live for their actions since I never even saw it til way after the fact.
I'd suggest contacting model support with that screenshot and the time/date of the broadcast so they can look into it.

The model was performing a nipple play goal, but this grey (Does he mean "Twerk"?):

6:53 PM
FitfulPuffing
Ass very nice 👍👍👍👍👍👍

FitfulPuffing
I love you 😘😘😘😘😘😘 ass

FitfulPuffing
Ass dance please

This guy i have not seen for a while.
In recent posts for him that I have posted, he is usually 50cm or 40cm dick, and usually in the shower, and always wants to spread pussy etc but he is FINALLY out of the shower after about 1 or 2 years!! And he has finally changed his wording:

5:12 PM
sexci232322387EX
Hello baby, I'm Turkish, I'm cumming with a 40 cm cock, undress, open, show your pussy, finger your breasts, I enlarged my dick with an enlarger, it's real, I'm 23 years old, I'm very horny, I want to fuck your pussy.

View attachment 99451

and as a member :p still no way to report these correctly on SC
Also, for this, I'm in a WTF moment with support atm...

1709581201380.png
This is from the 11 must know rules..

and yet support replies to a report about this that No rule breaking has been found in asking for it.. WHAT?

1709581285436.png

I guess there's no longer really a rule about asking for these kind of shows even though it states so in the rules

View attachment 99452

and yet support replies to a report about this that No rule breaking has been found in asking for it.. WHAT?

View attachment 99453

I guess there's no longer really a rule about asking for these kind of shows even though it states so in the rules
I'll allow myslef to tag @Charlie_SC because I'm curious about it

View attachment 99452

View attachment 99453

I have also tried to report users for asking for things clearly against the rules. It seems there is no rule about asking ... only "performing" said acts.

Every guy who has tipped me today has felt the need to tell me I do not have small tits. Um, yes, yes I do.

Some guys just think it's a compliment to tell a lady that she's not small boobed.
Although I know a lady who's about 34c and she thought she was!
I'm an A-cup at best right now at this weight. It's visually proportionate so guys are like naw! IDK why it's rubbing me the wrong way today.

View attachment 99452

View attachment 99453

They’ve punished models for “looking young” 🙄, and now they’re turning a blind eye to a member asking for a forbidden act.

Asking a model to freakin’ VOMIT for you is also dangerous (for the model). I wouldn’t ever be able to look at a member the same way, if he’d blurted out that request to me.

They’ve punished models for “looking young” 🙄, and now they’re turning a blind eye to a member asking for a forbidden act.

Asking a model to freakin’ VOMIT for you is also dangerous (for the model). I wouldn’t ever be able to look at a member the same way, if he’d blurted out that request to me.
He asked SEVERAL times even.. I am absolutely baffled about this response from support, and they wonder why we do not bother reporting anymore...

He asked SEVERAL times even.. I am absolutely baffled about this response from support, and they wonder why we do not bother reporting anymore...
Perhaps they gave him a warning.

I can see where *asking* for something forbidden may not be a breaking of the rules warranting banning from the site. "Don't ask, Don't do it" does not necessarily mean that merely asking is breaking a punishable rule, more like a warning that asking is fruitless becasue models will not (should not) perform said action, so do not bother.

As far as I know, SC has never warned or banned a model for "looking too young". That has been modus operandi of Chaturbate.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox