AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I assume this was just an epic copy-paste fail.. He made a very swift exit upon realising his mistake.

View attachment 99269

Well, we assume it is a fail. but let's be honest, it might not be. You never know what random thoughts and scenarios go through these guys heads. We only see the weird stuff they write down, imagine the crap they DONT write

Well, we assume it is a fail. but let's be honest, it might not be. You never know what random thoughts and scenarios go through these guys heads. We only see the weird stuff they write down, imagine the crap they DONT write
I agree, absolutely. If it was not for the preface and that copied text followed by his rapid exit, I would have not batted an eyelid - I can easily see how someone would be into something like this.

Reactions: NotYou
Thank god there's the rule that models don't actually have to follow what's on tip menus at those points huh :p
At the risk of being "that guy": depending on the site.

On SC you can report a model for not doing what is on their menu if you have tipped for it.

Of course anyone with half a brain knows a model is not going to marry a random dude but still....

At the risk of being "that guy": depending on the site.

On SC you can report a model for not doing what is on their menu if you have tipped for it.

Of course anyone with half a brain knows a model is not going to marry a random dude but still....
haha yea :p I just could see it was from a CB list

but it's true if they have it on other sites, then in THEORY, I guess the guy could ask for a refund..

Reactions: Ozzie_
Fair enough, I have no idea what CB looks like :) Visited a little in my early days and hated the site's look and feel.
Legit question: are you color blind, specifically red/green? Mods and fan club would be brown in color, I believe?

Reactions: Ozzie_
This guy is something else. We had an exclusive a couple of nights ago where he told me i am not attractive enough for him to have sex with me but that if I keep my clothes on he just wants to chat. He proceeded to tell me all about his impressive achievements in life, here I share jsut som in no particular order;

- Trained SAS commanders
- Trained the Navy Seals
- Is a billionaire
- Flies fighter jets F19s and trained all the pilots
- Invented the operations systems for Apple and Samsung
- Bought his wife an island
- Sucks dick better than his wife
- Did a skydive with no parachute

Today he showed up with thousands on his token balance and told me he has a tipping ban on his account for 24h because he spent too much in the last 2h. Chatted for ages and ages, flooded my free chat until I politely reminded him it is disrespectful to show up, be the centre of attention and not tip.

He threw his toys out the pram, announced his exit and told me he will never ever return and what a big mistake I made calling him disrespectful.

No less than 2 minutes later he sends me this;

View attachment 99192
What's a Java wank? Masturbating on holiday in Indonesia?