AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selfie struggles!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessMadz

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 24, 2015
South Wales,
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Madz_Princess
Tumblr Username
xMissmadnessx
MFC Username
PrincessMadz
Hi,
I just wanted to start a thread about SELFIES! When that treaded time comes and you have to flip camera and take a selfie. I just cant this right and it takes ages and ages to take one that I actually like.... I see some girls that take AMAZING selfies. What is your trick? My eyes always look cock eyed, and my nose looks way wrong! And......how do some of you get THAT angle? I mean its sexy but how the hell do you get it there?

Does anyone else get trouble doing this?

Have you tried using a selfie stick?

Also, your phone's camera is quite limited compared to a real camera. When holding my iPhone 6 camera to take a selfie, it gives me a moon face--makes me look at least 20 pounds heavier. The results will be better if you move the camera several feet away from you. If the phone is relatively new, the camera resolution should be sufficient to allow you to zoom in with your photo editing software and produce a decent-quality portrait.

We have developed a new secret technology over here:
DF2Cea0.jpg

I just cant this right and it takes ages and ages to take one that I actually like.... I see some girls that take AMAZING selfies. What is your trick?
Beside the angle thing explained by Osmia (phone have wide angle lenses which distorts your face if you're too close), it's the same trick: take many many selfies and hope one of them will be good.

The front facing camera is never as good. My selfie stick (how is that even a thing?) has a built in mirror so I can use the better rear facing camera. It also plugs into the earphone socket so I can press a button on the handle to take the photograph.

The front facing camera is never as good. My selfie stick (how is that even a thing?) has a built in mirror so I can use the better rear facing camera. It also plugs into the earphone socket so I can press a button on the handle to take the photograph.
A selfie stick lol really x I got to get me one of those

Reactions: RebeccaT
I find the mirror selfies always seem to turn out best for some reason.

I find the mirror selfies always seem to turn out best for some reason.

Ah yes, they are good but it took me months to realise I needed to look at the camera lens in the mirror not in my hand ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: PrincessMadz
I have had this issue, I bought a selfie stick on amazon for like 10 bucks that came with a Bluetooth connected button. I don't use the stick itself, either set the phone on a tripod or other surface and use the button to take hands free pictures and snap videos. It's turned my Snapchat game to 11.

I have had this issue, I bought a selfie stick on amazon for like 10 bucks that came with a Bluetooth connected button. I don't use the stick itself, either set the phone on a tripod or other surface and use the button to take hands free pictures and snap videos. It's turned my Snapchat game to 11.

I knew I would lose the bluetooth button if I had one!

• Funny!
Reactions: xDollPartsx
I *know* a selfie stick would work... but I just don't know if I can bring myself to get one... lol

I ordered online. It came in a plain wrapper. No-one knew. Shhh...

I *know* a selfie stick would work... but I just don't know if I can bring myself to get one... lol

They also up your booty pic game by 200%. Dooo eeeet.

Being male, I would be hesitant to buy the bluetooth selfie stick for fear of not being able to "find the button" when the time came.

My issue is I don't want to look like an idiot using a selfie stick, but I am also built like a T-Rex :(

My issue is I don't want to look like an idiot using a selfie stick, but I am also built like a T-Rex :(

That's why I use one for butt pics! Long torso, short arms, big butt. :haha: I'm totally a t-rex in a people costume!

I love the idea of the Bluetooth Button to use it as a remote cam! A second Idea for that as well, is there are many apps that will take a photo for you every X amount of seconds. Gorillacam on IOS comes to mind. So for example you could set it to take a photo every 3 seconds for 60 seconds and set it down and then go. Then you can move around and have fun and then look at the 20 photos you just took and pic the best ones. I have had a lot of fun that way. Got some good action shots and funny ones that my followers enjoy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.