AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'll have to see whether she also plays the slower movements--that seems paradoxically even more challenging on electric guitar.

Something tells me she'd manage okay with that. Did you happen to look at the other videos on her channel? These are all from eight years ago. She's been practicing a lot in her life it seems.

Something tells me she'd manage okay with that. Did you happen to look at the other videos on her channel? These are all from eight years ago. She's been practicing a lot in her life it seems.

No, I'll give them a listen. I think the slow movements of the Moonlight sonata would do well on an acoustic guitar.

Just listened to her doing the guitar solo from p.f. Comfortably Numb. Really good!

I wonder what she wants to do with this gift?

Reactions: SoTxBob
How hard it appearantly is for some to remember that I am Dutch.. it's in every effing profile I make, and usually it's in my tags too. Seriously..
In this case it was a conversation in PM with a fellow member, but it was not the first time someone made that mistake and I fear it won't be the last.

But don't they have to actually be at your MFC profile to find that information? A lot of people don't look at profiles prior to sending a PM. Plus, when you're used to having conversations with lots of different people on MFC, you can easily forget something like that (that a person is Dutch).

But don't they have to actually be at your MFC profile to find that information? A lot of people don't look at profiles prior to sending a PM. Plus, when you're used to having conversations with lots of different people on MFC, you can easily forget something like that (that a person is Dutch).
If they click on my avatar it will clearly say: Location: Netherlands. And, if you have been chatting with me in PM for at least a year and a half as this person has done, one might suspect he has taken a look one time or another at my profile.. right?

But appearantly I am his favorite Norwegian guy online... and then made it worse by suggesting that the Netherlands is a Baltic state (those are even further away than the nearest point of Norway)..

Over the weekend, i learned that my friend's father died of a heart attack. The news came to me in a huge shock. He was a good man, participated in a couple charities in which he was passionate about, and someone who worked long hours in order to provide for his family, especially for his children when they were still young. The last i saw of him was the previous weekend when we all had lunch together. I've been feeling numb for the past 24 hours.

RIP JM
you will be missed

If they click on my avatar it will clearly say: Location: Netherlands. And, if you have been chatting with me in PM for at least a year and a half as this person has done, one might suspect he has taken a look one time or another at my profile.. right?

But appearantly I am his favorite Norwegian guy online... and then made it worse by suggesting that the Netherlands is a Baltic state (those are even further away than the nearest point of Norway)..

Gotcha. You probably should've just mentioned all of this in your original post then. Otherwise it ends up sounding like you expect people to have a phenomenal memory. :)

Gotcha. You probably should've just mentioned all of this in your original post then. Otherwise it ends up sounding like you expect people to have a phenomenal memory. :)
Yeah I was thinking "man, if this is a cam girl he speaks of, that's a lot to expect of us remembering 100s of peoples' details!"

Yeah I was thinking "man, if this is a cam girl he speaks of, that's a lot to expect of us remembering 100s of peoples' details!"
I am sure Camgirls can make notes of regulars just as well as we members can.. If not, that is a feature MFC may want to add for you.

I use such notes for things like timezones or their preferred names to call them by etc..

Snowie, you might have a point when it comes to a login time for the girls major players. Ya always follow the money. But, if she's a busy room, you're lucky if she recalls your real name if you have told her. Locations, personal details etc. are purely fodder they don't have time or energy to concern themselves with. While being an organized camgirl isn't too uncommon, keeping detailed notes on camsite clients is a bit much. I have seen "prize girls" ask repeat winners to send their info each & every time so they dont have to remember or keep files. That said, if you are an offline RL friend, then they would remember a lot more. ;)

I love it! Between this and the "Serenity Now!" thing from Seinfeld, I think I'm good to go, as far as coping skills. LOL.

I just received a very nice email about arguably the strangest video in my Femdom store. I love hearing that people enjoy my really oddball clips. :D

Still on crutches, but drove to meet a female friend of mine today. I say friend, I'm now convinced that's over.

Plan was just to grab a coffee, but she says to me "Oh, I just want to pop in Pandora and pick up something quickly." I'm sure ladies on here will be aware of Pandora, but personally I don't see the attraction to what they sell. Each to their own, I guess.

They ring up the purchases on the register, and she looks at me to say "Well, pay them already". Now, this was never discussed with me prior to entering the store, plus she has a boyfriend that she is moving to another country to live with! I look at the cashier, trying my best surprised look. In the end though, I just said I wasn't in a position to pay for it. Not that I couldn't pay, I just wasn't going to do it.

Cue a huge tantrum, resulting in her slapping me around the face in a crowded store before storming off. Stunned onlookers around me, but I pretty much repeated the above, adding on that she hadn't visited me once in the two weeks since my operation, even when was completely struggling and despite her being a nurse. Actually got a little round of applause.

Oh, and the cute cashiers mobile number.

2016 can go fuck itself repeatedly with a cactus.

RIP Gene Wilder. :(

SJW Annaliese Nielsen has me laughing at her stupidity. Well worth watching the video just to see her idiotic ass left on the side of the road.

I got lasik eye surgery a month ago and I don't want to sound ungrateful for my new eye sight but I miss my glasses. I've had them since I was eight and they became an extension of who I am.

I want to post a profile photo of my face but I feel like a awkward teenager all over again, everything feels new and different and seeing myself in photos is so so strange. I can't wait until I get my confidence back.

I got lasik eye surgery a month ago and I don't want to sound ungrateful for my new eye sight but I miss my glasses. I've had them since I was eight and they became an extension of who I am.

I want to post a profile photo of my face but I feel like a awkward teenager all over again, everything feels new and different and seeing myself in photos is so so strange. I can't wait until I get my confidence back.

I was thinking earlier that I might like to try contacts, but I've come to really love my glasses and feel naked without them! It's hard to imagine waking up and not needing them. I'm curious about doing Lasik in a few years!

Reactions: Osmia

woo hoo! LASIK! embrace the freedom sista! *high five*
I broke from the chains of my glasses 18 months ago and loving it (after 30 some odd years of wearing glasses)

• Hugs
Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
Ever go out to eat and see something on the menu and think "damn I haven't had that in a while, what's up with that?"
Then you get 2 bites in and realize you don't like Blue cheese, and that's why you haven't had it in forever...

I was thinking earlier that I might like to try contacts, but I've come to really love my glasses and feel naked without them! It's hard to imagine waking up and not needing them. I'm curious about doing Lasik in a few years!

I tried contacts and failed (not that you will fail though!). I got a set of trial contacts and the eye guy warned me that my small eyes would make putting them in really hard. I never really thought I had small eyes before, but he was sooo right! I laughed my fucking ass off in my bathroom while I tried to shove those things into my beady little eyeballs. He said that if I kept trying I would get the hang of it but I think I just didn't want them bad enough. I like my glasses a lot and I can get away without wearing them if I need to. But if I can ever afford it, I would try them again.

IMO, it's pretty important to have your confidence game going when you're going to be on cam. How about taking your favorite frames and getting clear lenses put in?

Good luck! :)

PS, when you are 100% sure that you don't need your other glasses any more, consider donating them to the Lion's Club. They will match up used prescription glasses to folks and kids who cannot afford them ;)

I learned 2 things since last night, im hard on electronics, and phones are expensive these days...

Totally free! Had a flip phone I paid $10 for, but it was still using 2G network. Tracfone notified me that network was being dismantled. So they sent me out this bad boy as a replacement for free. 3G stylin' now.

7ad1f6fc.gif

6a101e71-42eb-43bd-be0a-4538ec322f54_1.aff130b0b1cd8404141002459d83fe38.jpeg

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses

My vision is* really bad -8 for contacts. I was unable to wear contacts due to dry eyes. I didn't mind my glasses but I am clumsy and would scratch them so often that they would constantly give me headaches. So knew I needed a way out but I was stuck with glasses until I was finally able to get a loan to cover the expense. (Lasik is hella expensive.) I was really really REALLY nervous, but I'm so grateful to not wake up and not require something to see all day. If you'd like to hear about my experience feel free to private message me here or twitter or whatever. (BTW huge fan of yours!)

*Oh my goodness, I just realize this is no longer present tense... WAS - Now I'm 20/15!

IMO, it's pretty important to have your confidence game going when you're going to be on cam. How about taking your favorite frames and getting clear lenses put in?

You are very right, I thought about popping out the lenses and just wearing them that way but I'm kind of a flood yourself with your fears kinda girl, so I just jumped into cam head first with a smile even though I felt strange in a way that I can't even put into words. You're still you... but a physically different you. And the feeling carries way more weight than the words sounds like it would.

I do play on getting some non prescription glasses just for fun and for naughty school girl/secretary videos. It's amazing to have glasses be a part of a costume and not a necessity, that's the part that makes me want to happy cry out of gratitude.

woo hoo! LASIK! embrace the freedom sista! *high five*

*HIGH FIVE ALL THE WAY!*

I will learn to love the new me, it's just going to take some time.

Thank you all for your comments, it made me feel a lot better. :shame:

Reactions: Ms_Diane and Gen