AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am new member and need advice om camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2016
Twitter Username
@tommo2016tom
Chaturbate Username
tom3003uk
Hi - I am new here and to camming. I have never done c2c and I have to say whilst it is an exciting prospect also scary. Did people feel OK after the first time, it seems a big thing to do, or perhaps it is because I am shy. When I have mentioned this camgirls say I am not shy..but I am. The idea excites me and scares me at the same time. Any tips?

Are you asking for advice on opening a cam to a model? If so then my advice is only do it when you are comfortable with it. Loads of guys I do shows never open their cam, but many do. The guys that do get off not only watching me but me watching them. Mostly I open a cam and I don't see their face just a cock. So if your nervousness about them seeing your face then you don't have to show it. If your nervous about a cam girl judging you then don't. We are not paid to judge unless of course that's what you want. Hope that helps.

Are you asking for advice on opening a cam to a model? If so then my advice is only do it when you are comfortable with it. Loads of guys I do shows never open their cam, but many do. The guys that do get off not only watching me but me watching them. Mostly I open a cam and I don't see their face just a cock. So if your nervousness about them seeing your face then you don't have to show it. If your nervous about a cam girl judging you then don't. We are not paid to judge unless of course that's what you want. Hope that helps.
Yes, a real help thanks for the reply and your time. Tom

Reactions: FluffyGalore
Hi - I am new here and to camming. I have never done c2c and I have to say whilst it is an exciting prospect also scary. Did people feel OK after the first time, it seems a big thing to do, or perhaps it is because I am shy. When I have mentioned this camgirls say I am not shy..but I am. The idea excites me and scares me at the same time. Any tips?

Hey Tom. It sounds like you want to turn your cam on but are a bit intimidated! I was also nervous the first time I turned mine on. But I'm so glad I did, it was a real self esteem boost to just put myself out there. I also learned that it really, really, really turned me on to show my body off to others. You say the idea excites you and scares you at the same time - if this is true, the adrenaline rush you will get from turning your cam on will feel soooo good.

The best things in life happen OUTSIDE our comfort zone. :h: Take the plunge. If you don't like it, you can always turn your cam off and you never have to see the model again. There is nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.