AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • Wat?!
Reactions: eyeteach
  • Hugs
Reactions: camstory
I'm just moving in a few hours, but I don't forget that some dear people have their houses flooded. I hope everyone is OK, and safe in Texas.
I came here today to see if I could find out about the fate of SoTxBob. Haven't been the best about staying in touch in recent years, but he would have been right in the middle of the hardest hit area, and I am concerned.

When you move to a new apartment, find the local bars around your house, and forget how to get back, and you're too damn drunk to figure out Google Wayz....it redefines the term pathetic.
Or it means you found a pretty great neighborhood bars-wise. :)

Not sure if anyone here tends to a garden/yard or anything like that, but last week I tried cutting out some polk weed (nice looking plant, but, damn is it invasive because of the birds that eat the berries) that had grown into a fence and came down with what is sort of like a poison ivy rash/blisters/pain on my arm (it may even have been poison ivy or poison oak, but I don't know as I was getting rid of weeds too).

Two things that are the greatest from this that I have learned:

1) super hot showers (as much as the skin can stand) with the water on the infected area. OMG! This is total bliss and I almost pass out from the euphoria. I've never ever in my life had that feeling. It feels better than cumming. I don't know if this is bad, but, damn it feels better than any drug I have done.

2) I have it on my arms and couldn't figure out how to stop the oozing blisters, so I cut off the toes of old long socks that had holes in the toes and I used to dust and stuff and wear them on my arms. It is awesome. Always keep old socks. Never throw them away because you can use them for cleaning or, in this case, an allergic reaction.

Anyway, just a few thoughts for the day.