AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I change my screen name?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should i change my screen name?

• No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2017
hey y'all!

So I recently became a cam girl like 2-3 months ago and my name on the few sites i use is heavenleigh83.
I feel i made a mistake with the numbers in my name and have found a new name that I actually like a lot.
Thing is I dont know if thats a bad move business wise? My boyfriend says it is bc the few people who follow/ or buy content from me were attracted to the heavenleigh83 name. I don't know that I agree with that. So I figure who better to ask than the awesome cam models over here on this forum!
Any opinions or advice is more than appreciated ❤️

I don't think many members go for the username, lol. Maybe if it was "SquirtSlut69" or "GirlNextDoor" but overall, I don't think Heavenleigh is a huge draw. I think you could find something with a bit more personality and a few months into your cam life isn't a bad time to change it.

Thats what I thought too lol the name i want may not be better but at least i like it better lol.
Thank you for taking the time to help me out:)

Reactions: Gen
It's far easier to rebrand when you're new and have less of a following.

I did it! I had an old name that I used when camming was more of a side thing and not something I was relying on as my job. I started over when I wanted to start taking it more seriously.

I've rebanded ahhh, three times now. c: When I first started it was "GaggingKay" then "MintCrush" and nowwww "Soft Mint". It is easy when you don't have a lot of people following you, just make sure to rebrand your videos if you watermark or caption. :D I think it's important to find a name that you like.

I've rebanded ahhh, three times now. c: When I first started it was "GaggingKay" then "MintCrush" and nowwww "Soft Mint". It is easy when you don't have a lot of people following you, just make sure to rebrand your videos if you watermark or caption. :D I think it's important to find a name that you like.

thank you I'm excited to change it now! Just now I need to decide between two that i keep going back and forth about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.