AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@SoTxBob How are you doing?
Lost everything downstairs including the car & truck. 5' of water in 4 hours. 3 nights in a shelter The 1000 year flood is worthy of the name. We have never been hit before by any hurricane flood waters.....

ok im going to be online aall day all night...but...i cant shake my ass 12 hours!! :D is it normal to just chill ?really depends only how many hours youre online?of course when i see someone in my room im trying my best...but how to fill time meanwhile?

ok im going to be online aall day all night...but...i cant shake my ass 12 hours!! :D is it normal to just chill ?really depends only how many hours youre online?of course when i see someone in my room im trying my best...but how to fill time meanwhile?
Im gonna second this, need input for the long haul broadcasts

So...what i'm gathering from first hand reports coming out of Puerto Rico is that Trump has ordered aid sent, and it's sitting there. There are other donations that have arrived. The docks are all full. But the governor and mayor are purposely not letting anything be distributed so they can accuse Trump of not sending anything. And so they can play it up in front of cameras to get votes for the next election.

I've seen multiple videos now from dockworkers saying their entire docks are full of aid, and they will have to turn away ships because there's no room left to offload containers. And I just heard a police officer down there who was able to call into a New York radio station letting them know they were ordered to not distribute aid. And the politicians are only doing this for media attention. They aren't doing anything without cameras being there to highlight the plight they themselves have exacerbated. They just aren't letting people literally starve to death for political gains. I'm a little annoyed this morning. And i'm thinking there's a couple politicians in Puerto Rico who need to be lynched.

So...what i'm gathering from first hand reports coming out of Puerto Rico is that Trump has ordered aid sent, and it's sitting there. There are other donations that have arrived. The docks are all full. But the governor and mayor are purposely not letting anything be distributed so they can accuse Trump of not sending anything. And so they can play it up in front of cameras to get votes for the next election.

I've seen multiple videos now from dockworkers saying their entire docks are full of aid, and they will have to turn away ships because there's no room left to offload containers. And I just heard a police officer down there who was able to call into a New York radio station letting them know they were ordered to not distribute aid. And the politicians are only doing this for media attention. They aren't doing anything without cameras being there to highlight the plight they themselves have exacerbated. They just aren't letting people literally starve to death for political gains. I'm a little annoyed this morning. And i'm thinking there's a couple politicians in Puerto Rico who need to be lynched.
Do you have a link to videos of the docks? That sounds conspiracy theory as fuck. Why would Trump not say "here is exactly what we've sent, it arrived yesterday" if he did send so much? If true, that's horrendous, but that is a big accusation and it seems to rely a lot more on what people are saying than what you are seeing.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Do you have a link to videos of the docks? That sounds conspiracy theory as fuck. Why would Trump not say "here is exactly what we've sent, it arrived yesterday" if he did send so much? If true, that's horrendous, but that is a big accusation and it seems to rely a lot more on what people are saying than what you are seeing.
It screams "fake news" to me.

kek.

Reactions: Fatquack

I've been seeing several from all over, twitter, youtube, reddit... Here's a couple i can find real quick.

This is addressing aid has been sent and is sitting on the full docks. The guy mentions it comes from several sources including FEMA.

This [still and video below] is from a police officer there claiming it's the politicians not allowing distribution. Be sure to turn on Closed Captions, unless you speak the language.
upload_2017-10-1_12-8-5.png

Doesn't describe the discussion of being held up by politicians. Just a break down of infrastructure.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-rico-relief-goods-sit-undistributed-at-ports

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...supplies-sit-on-docks-20170928-htmlstory.html

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie and Gen
Sounds like they need bodies to help move the stuff. Physical aid, not just crates of goods.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Do you have a link to videos of the docks?

This is the full CNN video to the containers having arrived on the docks. In case you wanted a different source than twitter.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
That moment when you ask your old man to make a screen capture of the issue and he sends you a blurry Polaroid picture of the computer screen....
Oh man... This sounds like my dad. When he responds to emails, rather than clicking "Reply" he will create whole new email with new subject and such.

Kind of funny in a way...

Oh man... This sounds like my dad. When he responds to emails, rather than clicking "Reply" he will create whole new email with new subject and such.

Are you kidding? My mom couch surfed through out Europe in her mid 60's, Popped a Joint with Bob Marley's band in the 70's, yet she has to send messages on my wall in Facebook.....

Are you kidding? My mom couch surfed through out Europe in her mid 60's, Popped a Joint with Bob Marley's band in the 70's, yet she has to send messages on my wall in Facebook.....
nope, he only does email and a little bit of web browsing. No social media of any kind.

That moment when you ask your old man to make a screen capture of the issue and he sends you a blurry Polaroid picture of the computer screen....

My dad was watching a western movie one day, four years after we got our first VCR. Walked into the living room to find it visually rewinding. He never knew you could hit stop first, then hit rewind. He had been hitting rewind while it was playing and letting it rewind that way the whole time.

My dad was watching a western movie one day, four years after we got our first VCR. Walked into the living room to find it visually rewinding. He never knew you could hit stop first, then hit rewind. He had been hitting rewind while it was playing and letting it rewind that way the whole time.

I think mine did that once or twice. Similar things with the disc changer, on-demand, etc.