AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Terrible Troll/Scam Attempts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I wanted to make this post for two reasons. One being it'll probably bring a lot of laughs but most importantly it'll shed light on things cam girls need to be aware of. So I was just on cam and I had someone ask about Skype. Although I'm new, I've done a ton of research on this site to avoid scams. The guy wanted to use Amazon to pay, ok fine. But there was some red flags raised when he 1. wanted an hour session, and 2. wanted to buy me a $600 camera on my wishlist as payment. Everything seemed fishy and he was being super pushy. I decided to look on here about Amazon wish lists but nothing really popped up that I didn't already read about. So finally, I decided to google his username..only one tweet came up. The tweet was from 2014 and it said to lookout for him, that he was a scammer and it also listed his Skype name. Immediately I messaged him and told him to cancel the orders and that I was not doing business with him. Thank goodness I use my senses and did some research before I gave away a whole HOUR of Skype. I actually think I'm going to stop offering Skype unless someone purchases it from my Manyvids page directly because I do not want to deal with this shit again lol. Thank you Amber again for making this site! Ok, so, ladies, please share all of your terrible troll/scam attempts!

Basically the best thing to do with amazon is don't accept it.

If you are going to choose to use amazon you don't do the show until the wishlist item is in your hands or the gift card is applied to your account and spent

I accept payment for Skype using indie bill you get 85% payout instead of 60% like manyvids.

Status
Not open for further replies.